What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

OBJ/Sony/Boyd for Evans/Fournette (1 Viewer)

bigpun87

Footballguy
Hi - I was offered Fournette and Evans for OBJ, Sony Michel, and Boyd. I feel this is a huge upgrade at RB and I can easily replace Boyd with Sutton who has looked great. I am a bit concerned with Evans but he should bounce back and is not too much of a drop from OBJ.

This is 12 team standard scoring, starting 1 QB / 2 RB / 2 WR / 1 Flex 

My team:

QB : Wilson

RB: Zeke, Henry, Sony, Drake

WR: OBJ, Boyd, Sutton, Tate

TE: Ebron, Herndon

Would you take the deal? Or would you try to counter with Sutton instead of Boyd?

I like that deal. Looks like they are looking to buy low on OBJ and sell high on Fournette. Gives you a pretty dang solid RB rotation and I think Evans will have a good year overall. You'll have to live with a little less consistency with Godwin and Winston though. Boyd will receive a pretty heavy target share and there's no clear evidence that Green is returning any time soon.

Here's mine:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/780935-roster-helpsuggestions-will-help-in-return/

Honestly, I don't think it matters. They are both WR 2/3 in poor offenses. Whatever one it takes to get the deal done. FWIW, Denver has toughest WR schedule rest of the season. Could you answer mine when you get a chance? Thanks.

I would much rather keep Boyd over Sutton.  Boyd is going on two years of very consistent production and Sutton maybe coming on or he may disappear for a few games.  See if you can do Sutton instead.

sorry...evan engrams sprained mcl...I just heard evan part on xmas radio as I was getting out of car...my bad

Users who are viewing this thread