What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help me remember a movie (1 Viewer)

cosjobs

Footballguy
In a restaurant scene, a woman pulls out a matchbox with a roach in it and puts it in her food.

Go!

Along the same lines, can we play that same game? There's a teen movie, I forget, from a long time ago, b&w, sixties, where a teenager puts on sunglasses as he watches the tide during the day. Then it cuts to the end. There was also something to do with a gun. Definitely Tom Cruise anti-heroish. Anyone remember? 

I have no probate questions. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Along the same lines, can we play that same game? There's a teen movie, I forget, from a long time ago, b&w, sixties, where a teenager puts on sunglasses as he watches the tide during the day. Then it cuts to the end. There was also something to do with a gun. Definitely Tom Cruise anti-heroish. Anyone remember? 

I have no probate questions. 
I think Tom Cruise was contractually required to wear sunglasses in every single movie that he did in the '80s.

I remember this,  when Dorothy pulls out the roach the scene switches from black and white to color.
oh, i LOVE the scene  where the Rotten Roach of the East's tentacles curl under the house and, suddenly, Doroachy's feet are covered with magic sewage. Wait that might be a flashback i had once....

Follow the yellow baseboard! follow the yellow baseboard! FOLLOW THE YELLOW BASEBOARD!!! Follow, follow, follow, follow.....

I have a flick I can’t remember the name and I can’t find it.  Documentary, probably from the 80’s? It’s about prison life and may have been on HBO? When I google it now, i only get information from a recent documentary hbo did on prison. I’m pretty sure it’s hbo because I saw it in a hotel on vacation when I was 13-15. Anyone? 

I have a flick I can’t remember the name and I can’t find it.  Documentary, probably from the 80’s? It’s about prison life and may have been on HBO? When I google it now, i only get information from a recent documentary hbo did on prison. I’m pretty sure it’s hbo because I saw it in a hotel on vacation when I was 13-15. Anyone? 
is this where we learned about tossing salad?

if so that was more like '94-'95

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0113684/

Lock-up? Not 80’s but early-mid 90’s. 

Not sure? 
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0272256/

Director:

Marc Levin    :oldunsure:

The Tossed Salad Man: First of all, right, if he's a new comer, right, I want him to suck my ### with jelly. They call it "toss the salad". That's the slang word: "toss the salad". It means sucking my ###, right, with jelly or without jelly. Some people use syrup, I prefer if a guy uses jelly, right. I will reach my climate, right, I will automatically get hard right. I will, you know, come automatically if he's sucking my ### for about ten minutes alone. It's a sensation feeling and it makes you feel real good. Most all gays do that, you know what I'm saying? Like guys to suck their ###. It's just like a #####, right, but the only different is its not a #####, right. It's clean, the person is decent, and the person knows that that's a ####### but in they mind they be lookin' at it as a ##### because he's in prison. So, toss my salad and let him eat me, you know, and we straight. That's it.

Scared Straight! perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread