What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers vs Chargers - Week 9 (1 Viewer)

No Ekler since he got that 16 yard run and went off shaking his head. I think he landed head first when he was tackled.

Loser head coach call right there. Sure he got lucky and it worked,  but that's a losing desperate mentality call. 

Turning 3 points into 7. I would've taken the 3 to go up by 19 points. But based on the defensive dominance, why not take a chance.
Because with your defense playing like that and a 3 score lead the game was basically over.  By going for it there you risk making it a 2-score game AND giving Green Bay momentum for the first time all day.  They were heads down defeated already, if they'd gotten that stop it could have easily turned them around.

Rodgers taking the clock all these way down to zero. It's like he doesn't even care if they win....lol

Because with your defense playing like that and a 3 score lead the game was basically over.  By going for it there you risk making it a 2-score game AND giving Green Bay momentum for the first time all day.  They were heads down defeated already, if they'd gotten that stop it could have easily turned them around.
You're right. It was a message from the coach to the team but not a decision based in football scoring logic.

Any coincidence that the game Rodgers gets Adams back the offense takes a crap? When Adams was out Rodgers was forced to get other guys involved. He targeted Adams 11 times today. This offense is much better when they spread it around and throw to the backs.

Looked to me like the Packers were partying hard this weekend in LA or something.

Firing Whiz certainly made the offense look better.

One of them NFL games, hard to explain.

Users who are viewing this thread