Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Goooals

Weather Issue? MIA vs CIN

Do we have any weather updates on the "real"  weather situation here?  We all know that what happens inside the stadium is a little different than what happens in the parking lot. For example, I heard last week that wind conditions were terrible in MIA in the parking lot and tailgaters couldn't keep food and supplies in their parking spaces.  It didn't seem like too much of a problem on the field but I know many people may have took out Parker or Fitz due to the reports.

With the championship on the line today and both wind and rain in forecast, let's see if we can get an accurate report.  

Kevin Roth‏Verified account @KevinRothWx

FollowFollow @KevinRothWx

More

Update on #CINvsMIA: rain looks less likely to be a problem, most of it holds west until after the game. Wind is still an issue, we’ll see sustained winds close to 20mph with stronger gusts.

I have 2 IDP guys in this game. Sounds like absolutely perfect weather to me. :pickle:

1 minute ago, al_falcons said:

should I bench the Mia Kicker?

Eh, he may score a TD again...

• Laughing 3

Man, I grabbed Fitz off the wire for this matchup.  Now debating rolling with Cousins on MNF.

Serious answer: 

Yes. There are plenty of guys with favorable matchups in better conditions. Koo, Myers, Lambo, McManus, etc.

8 minutes ago, al_falcons said:

I was thinking about Koo. Has anyone on TV shown the wind? Been watching NFL network, and of course they are not talking about this game.

Koo in a heartbeat. 

23 minutes ago, heckmanm said:

Man, I grabbed Fitz off the wire for this matchup.  Now debating rolling with Cousins on MNF.

Tough call there.  Cousins in a dome is pretty attractive though.  

I benched Parker, also took him out of my Fantasy Survivor Pool.  I have great options though.

33 minutes ago, BearsFan4Life said:

Live in MIA..yes windy, no rain 

But the stadium is closed with a partial roof. Not sure how much wind will be at field level.

1 hour ago, SoBeDad said:

But the stadium is closed with a partial roof. Not sure how much wind will be at field level.

Hence the reason for my original quote. Doesn't look like much on TV.  Parker having a nice day.

2 hours ago, heckmanm said:

Glad I left him in!