What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 (19 season) FBG Playoff League (2 Viewers)

I skipped crippler. If he doesn’t make a replacement pick by the time I’m up, I will select a replacement for him

New rule:

You can only draft a player 4 times. So bro1ncos isn't allowed to draft Lamar next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a crazy weekend of football.

My keepers are easy. Selecting the draft slot might take a little more work. 

Fun getting .15 from your QB. At least the Hawks won. 

Only 3 I can choose from to keep are my last 3 picks. 

Keepers are DeShaun Watson and DK Metcalf

4th pick

@Crippler u up

My sincere apologies for last week. It wasnt a good start to the new year for me and the family. 

Last edited by a moderator:
if possible since Bass hasn't reported yet.....I would like to switch my pick to the 3 hole....I ####ed up my math when looking at potential keepers....

sorry....I was joking about Mahomes....I will be keeping Rudolph and thats it, so just one keeper....and I will stick with the 6th slot I originally stated to avoid controversy....sorry...

sorry....I was joking about Mahomes....I will be keeping Rudolph and thats it, so just one keeper....and I will stick with the 6th slot I originally stated to avoid controversy....sorry...
@Stinkin Ref No controversy.  Take the spot you want.  I was just unsure if you wanted a second keeper and what Mahomes had to do with the price of tea.

Final answer.........??????

this is covert for I think that I can get Mahomes at six so I would rather take him there

sorry for the confusion boys....I am sticking with my original request for the 6th spot.....bass and I have communicated this by text.....he should be in soon to announce his decision....

I'm a mess and confused myself.....and I haven't even been :banned: ....there might be some merit in guys announcing their keepers......and then guys decide on draft slots after that...and then actual picks....instead of kinda doing all three as we go... I was crunching numbers cause this is some serious #### we are doing here after all.....lol...and then Kelce/Kittle picks already being announced had me in a full blown panic and jacked up my numbers....for the record I am not taking Mahomes in the first....there is a group of four left after Kittle and Kelce that I would be happy with so 6 it is.....again sorry..... 

Users who are viewing this thread