What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers vs Lions - Week 17 (1 Viewer)

Just wake me up when the Packers are up by 2 TDs. 

Really not sure what to make of the Packers' playoff chances, but they have no excuse not to look like Superbowl champs today.

/Go Skins!

i started the packers d in an absolutely critical game...so prepare yourself for detroit scoring 30 points

Just seem uninterested...and stupid mental mistakes.

And last week...slants, short passes...today, long developing all ling passes other than the two towards Jones.

Meanwhile the Saints are kicking the crap out of Carolina.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm struggling to figure out if it's more typical Lions to win a game & lose #3 (maybe #2) pick, or to blow a 2 TD lead against a team looking flat at best.

Let's find out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Packers haven't looked like a top 2 seed for most of the season, so it would be fitting if they gag it up against Detroit today and blow the bye. 

20 Seconds...Detroit take a knee and go into the half?

-Ty Johnson running thru the Green Bay D like Swiss Cheese to set up a FG and get the 3 points back from the Packers...wow!

FFS again deep shots...just flat out stupid at this point to not try to adjust the plan when its not working.

If you are a Packer fan, you hate to see it. That said, I blame the defense nearly zero for how this game is shaping up. 
The tackling hasn't been good and yes you can blame the D for Det getting that FG at the end of the half.

The offense has sucked...but the defense hasn't been great either today.

Why does Rodgers rarely set his feet, even with a clean pocket? I’m no QB guru, but maybe that could explain why he keeps sailing his throws?

Users who are viewing this thread