What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Seahawks vs Eagles - NFC Wild Card *** (1 Viewer)

Just because some of you "MIGHT" be offended by what I am posting right now, doesn't make you right...try and remember that. 

I don't need the NFL make shift rules on the fly season to season as reactionaries to everything that is wrong in the NFL including but not limited to #MeToo, CTE, Natti-Gate and the Ice Capades, get real with how you feel. None of you care about Wentz when he grows old. He should not be out of the game. 

I've had 2 bottles of Siduri(Pinot Noir), I'm probably a little lit, however this is pure MOP gut speaking. I'm livid right now. Every game has been awesome in so many different ways and this just stinks right now. 

This is almost as bad as McCoy going out in Championship game as his father ran down to protect him for his precious NFL career which fizzled like his championship in the NCAA. 
Good Juice. But at least you admit it was a nonsense rant. I was worried you actually believed he could come back in the game if he wanted. 

I've got something like 20 quotes, I can't even keep up right now. I'm sorry to the folks I am truly offending but again, being offended doesn't make you right. 

I feel robbed right now after 3 incredible playoff games we have to have turmoil leading into tomorrow. 

I've got something like 20 quotes, I can't even keep up right now. I'm sorry to the folks I am truly offending but again, being offended doesn't make you right. 

I feel robbed right now after 3 incredible playoff games we have to have turmoil leading into tomorrow. 
I don't think there is an offended snowflake soul here. You're just so anachronistic that you deserve a "wut?"

Good Juice. But at least you admit it was a nonsense rant. I was worried you actually believed he could come back in the game if he wanted. 
I believe some QBs might have been able to navigate that. Think Brady would have been removed? OF all the starting QBs in the playoffs he is near the bottom of the starting 12 and he just so happened to be the guy this happened to? Coincidence? 

It makes you wrong to say that carson should actually physically assault the medical staff in order to stay in the game. 

MOP has successfully diverted this thread
Diverted? Waters still run diverted -- it's just who owns them becomes the legal question. Riparian rights and all that.

We all know who nuked and owns this thread now. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread