What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Browns at Texans** (+2.5, 44.5) Wild Card Weekend Game #1 4:30 Saturday (1 Viewer)

Bummer that all this happened because Flacco did not take a sack. Browns were driving, chipping away to pull within one score, then a "vet" QB throws it up for grabs for a pick 6. Take the sack ,take a grounding, what Flacco did was the worst option.

I never thought Flacco was any better than a lower level starter who ended up on a good team anyway.

Oh, what another year wasted with all the Cleveland talent. Blown out by a rookie QB. Sold their soul for a sequel predator QB and more years of mid tier football. Cleveland fans deserve so much better.

Maybe NFL should seed teams by record or maybe the seeding stays same but the better record gets home field. Seems odd how the better record is the road team in these kind of games.

Maybe NFL should seed teams by record or maybe the seeding stays same but the better record gets home field. Seems odd how the better record is the road team in these kind of games.
I've thought this for years.

Texans did win a Playoff game in 2019

-Dan Marino was a Rookie in '83 and while many think he faced the SF 49ers as a Rookie, that simply is not true.
Marino didn't win a Playoff game his Rookie season despite a home playoff game vs Seattle

CJStroud: I think it's a tremendous undertaking to be taken No 2 overall with a team that has gone 11-38 the 3 seasons prior and take them into the Playoffs on his shoulders/arm
The Texans were the absolute laughing stock of the NFL and I often enjoyed ripping the owner for much of this mess.
Not to mention the terrible look the panthers have for taking Young No 1 and by passing Stroud, there is no comparison and I cannot figure out how the scouts for Carolina missed on this

It's a new day in Houston, doesn't matter what happens the rest of the Year, it's all gravy.
Their story still has not been discussed nationally in the way I feel it should be covered.

I'm happy for the fans, they finally have someone to cheer and rally behind

Users who are viewing this thread