What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The New Orleans Saints Vs Minnesota Vikings,1st Round Playoff, Live from the Louisiana Superdome (1 Viewer)

When Pete Carroll recruited Everson Griffin at USC, he said  he had never seen a better player at any position, ever. But Griffin was a bust in college, he never lived up to the hype. 

Now he seems to have become the premier guy Carroll claimed to have seen from the start. 

Hasn't JLo been a part of the past three half time shows?
I honestly don't know. I've spent the halftimes of the past few halftime shows in the other room or in my car, drinking away the pain while my Patriots family are on pins or celebrating. Or something like that.

Andy Dufresne said:
Is this post from four years ago?
Every time tim pops into a thread in the SP I know I'll be

1. Hearing about USC
  2. Looking up something in WIkipedia
It's all very informative, though, so there's that. 

I honestly don't know. I've spent the halftimes of the past few halftime shows in the other room or in my car, drinking away the pain while my Patriots family are on pins or celebrating. Or something like that.
Halftimes of halftime shows... dont give the NFL ideas

It can be different for you this year, gb.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread