What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kobe Bryant dead in helicopter crash - TMZ (1 Viewer)

:sadbanana:

Im down in Pasadena and the local news showed the crash a couple of hours ago before they knew it was Kobe’s.   Damn.

@SGSFOX: My son is at the IU game in Bloomington. Said the entire arena just stopped paying attention to a game (four minutes left) and is staring at their phones in disbelief.

Dude. Oof. I feel for his kids. All I can picture is that image of him celebrating the Eagles Super Bowl with his kids. I can't imagine just suddenly losing your dad. I know it happens to people but ugh. 

Was hoping this was a fake story when I first saw it.  Crazy I was just watching some of this clips this AM after Lebron had passed him last night.

Last night, I watched about 10 minutes of the Lakers/76ers game, but had it on when LeBron passed Kobe on the scoring list. They showed Kobe's congratulations tweet in the moment. Very sad.

Just amazed at the news and how quickly things can change.

Big loss for his family and the NBA. Loved watching him play.

Users who are viewing this thread