Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ned

TP Inventory & Management

Inventory Check  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 minutes ago, jamny said:

4 rolls. Just me and the wife. Should last a month.

:mellow: What kind of rolls do you use? Do you have average per day bowel movements?

3 minutes ago, JbizzleMan said:

:mellow: What kind of rolls do you use? Do you have average per day bowel movements?

1 ply Scott tissue. Just looked at the pack and it says 1000 sheets per roll. 500 sheets each a week seems fine. I'm sure we'll be able to get more when we need it or we'll have to hop into the shower.

4 hours ago, jon_mx said:

I walked into Wal-Mart and picked up a 24-pack two days ago.  It is not that hard.  I use about 10-sheets per wipe and 3-8 wipes per trip.  Can't even fathom using two-sheets.

10!?!?

59 minutes ago, Jobber said:

No matter how you shake and dance, the last drop ends up in your pants.

A little song.  A little dance.  A little pee in your pants.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, D-Day said:

A little song.  A little dance.  A little pee in your pants.

No matter how much you shake and how much you dance, the last three drops will drop in your pants. 

50 minutes ago, parasaurolophus said:

@comfortably numb i cant pee without laughing today. I even dabbed my taint once just to fully experience the ridiculousness of the image you put in my head by confusing taint with meaning the tip. 

Lol...I'm bending and looking tinsel if I could see mine.  Lol 

1 hour ago, dgreen said:

10!?!?

I never counted before today.  It was more like 6.  

10 hours ago, Cjw_55106 said:

I told my wife last night that I think I pinched it off clean so I didnt use any. She was not amused. 

If I get desperate, Im not above stealing some from work. 

My fear is my work runs out of them one day and then having to go.  Since I bought a 24-pack like three weeks ago and am set for months, I guess I could put a roll in the trunk of my car just in case. :lol: 

"I don't have a square to spare. I can't spare a square."

11 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

This is the grand daddy thread

Take a SHOWER!!! 

No, don't hijack another thread. Make a new one for your predilection for washing #### down your legs in the morning

4 minutes ago, msommer said:

No, don't hijack another thread. Make a new one for your predilection for washing #### down your legs in the morning

You must need a lot of TP every time you hit the bathroom. 

Showers are beautiful, not sure why you feel this is such a horrible process. You're not alone but those of you that think a couple wet wipes gets the job done, I won't write what I could to emphasize why this is pretty gross just using TP and then going about your day but I've made my point. 

Pride is one of the 7 Deadly Sins and some of you are letting Pride get in the way of sound logic. 

Posted (edited)

My diet is good enough that I usually only go once a day, and they're easy to clean up afterwards. 4 squares, maybe a second set, and I'm good. It helps that I'm still working and I can go there, saving my own supply, but failing that, I go once I get home and before I shower.

Edited by Kal El
Misspelled "only"
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kal El said:

My diet is good enough that I usually only go once a day, and they're easy to clean up afterwards. 4 squares, maybe a second set, and I'm good. It helps that I'm still working and I can go there, saving my own supply, but failing that, I go once I get home and before I shower.

That's a MAN!!!

I have noticed that the thicker TP brands, like Charmin, don't last as long in our household.  Also, I don't think they are as good for our septic system as the thinner kind.

We are a Scott 1000 house and although we need to use more sheets in order to avoid poopoo on our hands, the rolls do tend to last awhile.  Also, it's good for a tissue replacement if you are our of tissues.

2 minutes ago, eoMMan said:

I have noticed that the thicker TP brands, like Charmin, don't last as long in our household.  Also, I don't think they are as good for our septic system as the thinner kind.

We are a Scott 1000 house and although we need to use more sheets in order to avoid poopoo on our hands, the rolls do tend to last awhile.  Also, it's good for a tissue replacement if you are our of tissues.

:no:

No way.  Not in times like these.  You should mandate this is a no-go.  You can wipe your nose on a sleeve.  You can’t do the same with your bung.  

Well, you can but it’s not recommended. 

It's just past 10a ET and I have already had my 3rd BM of the day (after 2nd cup of coffee). I'm getting nervous now that having all three of us at home all day, every day is going to severely impact my prior TP consumption rate calculation. 

4 hours ago, Senor Schmutzig said:

It's just past 10a ET and I have already had my 3rd BM of the day (after 2nd cup of coffee). I'm getting nervous now that having all three of us at home all day, every day is going to severely impact my prior TP consumption rate calculation. 

Sorry, GB, hard to take TP management advice from someone with your handle ;) 

I was unaware that this was even an option, and wouldn’t have mattered anyway because it was literally the only choice available earlier this week, but the 24-pack purchased is lavender scented.  Not lightly, either, it’s soaked in that smell and no one likes it

I am good on toilet paper but almost out of paper towels.  None available my last three trips to Costco and Sam's Club.

Most stores around me are still out of toilet paper but....

I was able to get a 36 pack from Costco as soon as they opened this morning. That will last us as least 2 or 3 months (probably do 3 or 4 rolls a week).

:towelwave: