Posted (edited)

In

@Stinkin Ref

@by_the_sea_wannabe

@Duckboy

@Stephen Holloway

@drunken slob

@OldMilwaukee

@bro1ncos .....hurts a little every time I have to type this...

@Mr. Irrelevant

@Crippler

@Norseman

@-OZ-

@Shadowfax

@ryheaps

@BassNBrew

@Sweet Love

@bicycle_seat_sniffer

@NorrisB......he is 17....I am willing to give up my spot so he can participate if needed.....

Edited by Stinkin Ref

Oh hell yes.

I’ve run the odd league in MFL before so if Bass is out of pocket I can get it set up (helps that their UI hasn’t changed in 20 years).

2 hours ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

Oh hell yes.

I’ve run the odd league in MFL before so if Bass is out of pocket I can get it set up (helps that their UI hasn’t changed in 20 years).

cool....can you take the lead on getting the MFL PDSL thing ready so as soon as we can we can tee it up? 

On 4/8/2020 at 9:33 PM, Stinkin Ref said:

cool....can you take the lead on getting the MFL PDSL thing ready so as soon as we can we can tee it up? 

Just went in and transferred it to a 2020 league. It's still set up for 16 teams so we either need to find 5 more or move to plan B ... paging @BassNBrew @Shadowfax @Reaper (if we can get to 14 we can do weeks 1-2 combined lowest score immune/out, weeks 3-4 combined lowest score immune/out, and as usual from there)

I'd love to get however many more signed up by Sunday so we can get this thing rolling Monday morning but I'll ultimately leave it up to Ref.

Reminder: PDSL is 20 rounds and there is a flex spot in the starting lineup.

On 4/11/2020 at 12:39 AM, ryheaps said:

In

just noticed I didn't @ you in my post above even though you were in last year's league ... sorry about that - glad you caught wind of it anyway.

OK, looks like now we've got 14. Do we want to find 2 more or just roll with what we have?

1 hour ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

just noticed I didn't @ you in my post above even though you were in last year's league ... sorry about that - glad you caught wind of it anyway.

OK, looks like now we've got 14. Do we want to find 2 more or just roll with what we have?

Shoot a PM to the usual suspect so we can get to 16.  Try @Aaron Rudnicki @Sigmund Bloom @Sweet Love @Ruffrodys05 etc

18 hours ago, Sweet Love said:

In if there is space

You're good. Think we just need one more to roll.

4 hours ago, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

sorry I was on suspension, in if there still is  a draft....should we just wait until after now?

Glad to see you back. Stay away from that place :scared:

:banned:

I would say we wait to avoid any issues with waiting on picks to see draft locations/positions. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Stephen Holloway said:

Looks like we still are waiting for one more to fill this one out. Will this one begin as soon as we are filled out or since it is so close to the NFL Draft, should we wait to begin next Monday, April 27th?

@Pimpin Ain't Easy@Ministry of Pain

Yeah.   Might as well make this SSL1.

Looks like we have a full league.  I'll try to get this setup under the SSL to start on Wednesday.

21 hours ago, Stinkin Ref said:

Will do

done....we have 17....

as mentioned above I am willing to let NorrisB have my slot if needed....

On 4/27/2020 at 5:46 PM, Stinkin Ref said:

done....we have 17....

as mentioned above I am willing to let NorrisB have my slot if needed....

Let me bow out!   I am heading back to work and will have much to catch up on.

Good luck men!

29 minutes ago, OldMilwaukee said:

Let me bow out!   I am heading back to work and will have much to catch up on.

Good luck men!

First reserve.

47 minutes ago, NorrisB said:

so SSL is merged with PDSL?

I don’t think there was a choice - by the time we managed to get 16 signed up for PDSL it was a day or two before the draft.

So having said that ... TIL that in MFL if you don’t run a league one year, you can’t carry it forward the following year (I tried to pull SSL2 from 2018 into 2020 and couldn’t). So I may try to solicit another group and run it as a “post-draft” PDSL later on so we can save the league history ... maybe after bye weeks come out?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

I don’t think there was a choice - by the time we managed to get 16 signed up for PDSL it was a day or two before the draft.

So having said that ... TIL that in MFL if you don’t run a league one year, you can’t carry it forward the following year (I tried to pull SSL2 from 2018 into 2020 and couldn’t). So I may try to solicit another group and run it as a “post-draft” PDSL later on so we can save the league history ... maybe after bye weeks come out?

Yeah.  We could try that.  I'd like to do a flex league.  Post Draft Survivor League.

Interest in FF really is falling off a cliff.  May start a thread in the shark pool.  Maybe a fad that's run it's course?  I used to fill four SSL leagues.

On 5/2/2020 at 6:57 AM, BassNBrew said:

Yeah.  We could try that.  I'd like to do a flex league.  Post Draft Survivor League.

Interest in FF really is falling off a cliff.  May start a thread in the shark pool.  Maybe a fad that's run it's course?  I used to fill four SSL leagues.

Was it this bad last year?

4 hours ago, NorrisB said:

Was it this bad last year?

Not as bad. We lost a league a year over the last three years. Now even a single lady is getting tough to Phil. I think the interest in fantasy football is waningNot as bad. We lost a league a year over the last three years. Now even a single lady is getting tough to Phil. I think the interest in fantasy football is waning

38 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Not as bad. We lost a league a year over the last three years. Now even a single lady is getting tough to Phil. I think the interest in fantasy football is waningNot as bad. We lost a league a year over the last three years. Now even a single lady is getting tough to Phil. I think the interest in fantasy football is waning

Even the staff members don't seem as interested, Jeff Pasquino, Sigmund Bloom, Jason Wood, Aaron Rudnicki, are absent from all the leagues so far

If you need another person, I'll play.