Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Stinkin Ref

REF's Monday After Draft Best Ball 12 teamer...sign up thread...

45 minutes ago, Stephen Holloway said:

Apparently still need one more for this draft with the planned beginning scheduled for Monday, April 27th.

@bicycle_seat_sniffer @Pimpin Ain't Easy@Shadowfax@Ministry of Pain

Greetings, thank you for reaching out. I'll wait and see if one of the others wants to jump first, I haven't thought much about it. It's just a draft right? We don't even keep score during the year as I recall. Been awhile since I have done one of these. 

Hope you are doing well Rzrback 😉

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Greetings, thank you for reaching out. I'll wait and see if one of the others wants to jump first, I haven't thought much about it. It's just a draft right? We don't even keep score during the year as I recall. Been awhile since I have done one of these. 

Hope you are doing well Rzrback 😉

It is a Survivor that scoring is kept on all year. Best ball so no involvement required post-draft and I am doing well.

Edited by Stephen Holloway

I think this is the draft I got texted a link to join. I didn't see this draft/thread so didn't sign up but it looks like MoP did and my cell number is listed for MoP. So I got the invite and he probably didn't. You'll need to reach out to him. If you need me to hop in instead, I can. 

12 minutes ago, Shadowfax said:

I think this is the draft I got texted a link to join. I didn't see this draft/thread so didn't sign up but it looks like MoP did and my cell number is listed for MoP. So I got the invite and he probably didn't. You'll need to reach out to him. If you need me to hop in instead, I can. 

I don’t think he really wanted in.....so its all you....I’ll change the name