What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Neighbour walks around with no shirt on (1 Viewer)

Doesn't the front window typically point towards the street and your front yard? 
It's a partially shared front yard. And on the shared side we're very close to the neighbours driveway.  And our interior windows are angled so you see everything in their yard and driveway. I'm probably not doing the greatest job of explaining it. 

It has been a while since I have truly gone this route but today I am rocking the no shirt. I am also doubling down by wearing short shorts. Waiting for someone to say something about it. I think I saw the look of disapproval from my wife but that does not count. 

It has been a while since I have truly gone this route but today I am rocking the no shirt. I am also doubling down by wearing short shorts. Waiting for someone to say something about it. I think I saw the look of disapproval from my wife but that does not count. 
Glad I could inspire this!  lol

What will you be doing and where will you be going in this outfit?

Last edited by a moderator:
No I don't but a lot of people enjoy having their coffee while looking out the front window.  The front window is a focal point of the house where it's impossible not to see him if you're in the house.  
Big market for front yard decks in Winnipeg? Where’s your grill located?

Honestly I thought most people never or rarely look out their front window. Guess I’m weird.

FBG26 said:
This thread inspired me to go shirtless when I mowed the front yard this afternoon. Thx!
Good job! me too  - in full view of the neighborhood wimmens.. except I also did the back and sides yards as well! - I was thinking we should make a "I am outside in my yard without a shirt on check-in thread"

Users who are viewing this thread