What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (7 Viewers)

Where is @chet ? 

Did you sell the rest of your shares?  Still holding?  Any insight?  

Everyone is doing a great job updating what is going on and hoping that we hit at least a double, if not a homerun (again).  However, still not uplisted, running out of money and seems like NP is grasping at straws to get approval.  

WHen is the call scheduled?  I may have to get out before it takes place.  

My read is that the increasing effectivity of SOC narrowed the gap between the PL and LL arms enough so p < .05 was not achieved. It comes down to how quickly they can get that data.  

Paper

Clinical Characteristics and Outcomes of COVID-19 Patients Receiving Compassionate Use Leronlimab

Bryant Yang, M.D, Jennifer A Fulcher, M.D, Jenny Ahn, R.N, Marlene Berro, M.S, David Goodman-Meza, M.D, Kush Dhody, M.B.B.S, Jonah B Sacha, Ph.D, Arash Naeim, M.D, Otto O Yang, M.D

The Phillipines is yet another diversion if I had to guess.  Sounds promising on paper but if it ever gets approved there,  your guess is as good as mine.

Nader seems to like to trumpet other countries when he is need of some good news, seen this one before, haven't really seen the interest come through from the country in the end.  Maybe this is different.

I sold a little more today.  I haven't completely given up but am discouraged.  Completing the BLA for HIV is super important, not sure what the hold up there is but they really struggle to complete anything.

Nader has to go but we all know that.   Better leadership would improve confidence all around and may help get more traction both  with the FDA and also in the media.

Lastly, why hasn't Patterson or any other Doctor been published?  Would like validation for this.

Edit i see Dr Yang got printed today in Oxford Academic.  Definitely a step in the right direction but I believe it is the Editor who does the review not any outside doctors.

https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciaa1583/5932277#.X48nirB3Wqg.twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody going to listen to the CC? Hard to get any info from the yahoo board as they are all insane pumpers. 

I'm hoping it goes up first thing like it did this morning.  It will start to leak over the next month with no upcoming events.  There's a chance to lower my cost.

According to yahoo bored there’s been no correspondence from nasdaq :lmao:   :lmao:  🔥 🔥 💵 💵 🔥 🔥 :lmao:   :lmao:  

I've got the Conference Call going at full volume, my wife who could care less about this stuff, just looked up from her laptop and asks me "why is he so defensive"  (NP in answer questions mode)

Nothing from the Night King yet, usually he would have found something to lay into by now.

The BLA for HIV timeline still seems vague to me even though NP keeps saying 100% they will be approved.  Odd behavior.

Overall this seems like a decent day for CYDY though.  Just on time for me to reevaluate if I want to buy back some of what i sold.  Im going to be patient.

Anybody going to listen to the CC? Hard to get any info from the yahoo board as they are all insane pumpers. 
There are like 20 people who post regularly on that board.  It ranges from insane pumpers to equally insane shorts.  I hate them all.

There are a couple of people who find some nuggets once in a while but for the most part its useless info to absorb.  

Feel like we are going to be in a holding pattern of .10 to .60 increases and decreases in the stock price for a while.   That's my prediction, I've been wrong before.

Not sure what next big catalyst is and could be a while before trial completes.  Meanwhile others may get approval before hand so that may not be good.

No updates about the 11 BP companies they were talking to, really not much advancing anything in other countries (im personally not taking this Phillipines thing that seriously).  Feel like the drug has some benefit but its not a home run or we would be advancing already.  Is it better than Remdesivir, jury is out.

The S/C trial seems to have been halted since at least September 30th.  When there were questions whether HGEN would do an interim analysis, Dr Javitt said they wouldn't do one because they would have to halt the trial for a month while it happened.  So maybe CytoDyn was forced to halt it to do the interim analysis.  
Doesn't sound like there was a pause so this isn't right.  They are just slowly enrolling right now.

Doesn't sound like there was a pause so this isn't right.  They are just slowly enrolling right now.
Yeah, when Dr Seethamraju said there were 221 patients enrolled in his October 7th presentation, he must have been using enrollment numbers that hadn't been updated.  I wonder if enrollment slowed because they were hoping for an EUA or if it was because no one was asking for it?  On September 10th, there were 210 patients enrolled.  So there have been 20 patients enrolled in the last 40 days.  At that pace, the S/C trial won't get to 293 patients for 4 more months and won't get to 390 patients for 10 more months.  Hopefully, UK trial sites starting up will speed enrollment.  If UK sites don't start, people will be forced to try leronlimab at some point this winter when other treatments run out of product which could happen sooner rather than later with the way Covid numbers are spiking.

Yeah, when Dr Seethamraju said there were 221 patients enrolled in his October 7th presentation, he must have been using enrollment numbers that hadn't been updated.  I wonder if enrollment slowed because they were hoping for an EUA or if it was because no one was asking for it?  On September 10th, there were 210 patients enrolled.  So there have been 20 patients enrolled in the last 40 days.  At that pace, the S/C trial won't get to 293 patients for 4 more months and won't get to 390 patients for 10 more months.  Hopefully, UK trial sites starting up will speed enrollment.  If UK sites don't start, people will be forced to try leronlimab at some point this winter when other treatments run out of product which could happen sooner rather than later with the way Covid numbers are spiking.
When is HGEN trial completing?

When is HGEN trial completing?
They aren't as specific with updates or promises as CYDY.  Originally, I thought enrollment was supposed to complete at the end of September.  In this October investor presentation, they say that the phase III enrollment is over 50% and that full enrollment and top line data results are expected in Q4 of 2020.  For topline data results to be released by the end of December, enrollment would have to conclude by mid-November at the latest.

Nothing from the Night King yet, usually he would have found something to lay into by now.

The BLA for HIV timeline still seems vague to me even though NP keeps saying 100% they will be approved.  Odd behavior.

Overall this seems like a decent day for CYDY though.  Just on time for me to reevaluate if I want to buy back some of what i sold.  Im going to be patient.
Couldn’t make the call. Was there anything else of note, good or bad. Was up listing mentioned at all? Thx

Couldn’t make the call. Was there anything else of note, good or bad. Was up listing mentioned at all? Thx
The news was pretty much what I was expecting.  Trial continues to completion.

As far as what else was good or bad, kind of debatable. The things that I'm concerned with I'm still concerned with.  Would like to see some government backing, would like to know if another country is seriously interested and I don't really have answers to those questions.  No imminent timeline for the HIV BLA so no idea when that completes.  Not sure how quickly they can fill the phase 3 trial for Covid so we could be well into 2021 before we have it complete.  Uplisting to Nasdaq I didn't hear about  but pretty sure nothing anytime soon.

On the plus note, Doctors are starting to get published although unclear if peer reviewed (i don't think so). They will have another review before the trial completes. They didn't halt the trial so Leronlimab is obviously doing enough of merit to warrant finishing.  It's probably not a home run but it may still be helpful IMO

The news was pretty much what I was expecting.  Trial continues to completion.

As far as what else was good or bad, kind of debatable. The things that I'm concerned with I'm still concerned with.  Would like to see some government backing, would like to know if another country is seriously interested and I don't really have answers to those questions.  No imminent timeline for the HIV BLA so no idea when that completes.  Not sure how quickly they can fill the phase 3 trial for Covid so we could be well into 2021 before we have it complete.  Uplisting to Nasdaq I didn't hear about  but pretty sure nothing anytime soon.

On the plus note, Doctors are starting to get published although unclear if peer reviewed (i don't think so). They will have another review before the trial completes. They didn't halt the trial so Leronlimab is obviously doing enough of merit to warrant finishing.  It's probably not a home run but it may still be helpful IMO
Thx for the recap!   

Has anyone seen the NP Fox appearance today?

I've been hard on cydy recently, but if the FDA was over the moon landing program we'd still be trying to get a satellite in orbit.

Opens with a straight out lie..."I don't know if Trump received this treatment".  Ummm...yes you would know because your drug is sitting in the break room fridge getting stale and not at the local pharmacy.
David Assman: This is one of the drugs that President Trump received?

Nader: I don't know about that.  This drug has been used by a thousand people and is so safe

David Assman: This can be used as a preventative?

Nader: No, but it can be used by long haulers

David Assman: So this is derived from the blood of those who have had Covid?

Nader: No, it comes from mouse

David Assman: So this is derived from the blood of those who have had Covid?

Nader: No, it comes from mouse
Hahaha, I thought for sure you were making this up so had to watch.  I can't believe this is a real exchange. 

Thought I was pretty up to date on this company but learn something new every day, had no idea it originated from a mouse.

Opens with a straight out lie..."I don't know if Trump received this treatment".  Ummm...yes you would know because your drug is sitting in the break room fridge getting stale and not at the local pharmacy.
The interviewer should be put out to pasture for opening up with that garbage.  I think that one even surprised Nader, he didn't have an answer teed up.  Think he did fine given that oddball intro.

Dr. Rahman's credentials (new Chief Scientific Officer):

-Harvard Professor of Medicine

-Johnson & Johnson: Senior Director Clinical Research & Development

-Pfizer: VP Medical Affairs

-Novartis: VP Global Clinical Development

-Glenmark Pharmaceuticals: President & CMO

-Mesoblast: Global Head Immunology Development

Harvard?  Not impressed.  If he was from App State, then I would be excited.

Well now 

Paging Don Hutson.

Is Harvard similar to Stanford when it comes to offering these positions to anyone who will take them?

Users who are viewing this thread