What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Dwayne Hoover said:
It really is unbelievable the 'con' involved in getting this treatment an EUA and then full approval.  I think a book or documentary movie (think The Big Short) will come out in a couple years that will just rip the FDA apart.  They just need a 'hero' drug that the FDA ignored or willfully delayed.

Would really like to know what kind of timeline they are on for the HIV BLA submission as that would be a catalyst for this stock.  Is it too much to ask that they could have that done by the time the DSMC is giving them another review for CD-12?  The stock would certainly jump well over $3 at that point.

Nader put out a proactive video about the 75% enrollment.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i98QF1HNXCE

Judging from what he is saying here, it seems like they will likely need to fill the trial before the FDA will do an analysis.

The DSMC will do a look at 42 days since last patient enrolled for the interim but in the meantime, their goal is to just fill the trial.  Sounds like he is hoping to have data from the filled trial before the DSMC can do their interim review.

He is going on the offensive a bit here and I actually support what he's saying.  His plan is to ship this data to Canada and UK before DSMC/FDA move on anything.

He also says longhauler trial should be filled by January and then an analysis after 4 weeks for some data.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's still invested in this thing?  This place is dead.  Are you just numb to the NP press releases?  Not invested?

Feel like today was a pretty good news day all told.  

Who's still invested in this thing?  This place is dead.  Are you just numb to the NP press releases?  Not invested?

Feel like today was a pretty good news day all told.  
I've got 60 shares.  If it hits big I'll take the family out for a nice steak dinner when I retire.

It's also become about impossible to day trade this stock.

I've got 60 shares.  If it hits big I'll take the family out for a nice steak dinner when I retire.

It's also become about impossible to day trade this stock.
Day trade perhaps but if it gets into the 2.25 range again, i would definitely buy it for a trade.  I feel like this gets over $3 as we start moving towards some important dates but that could be early January

I'm in.  Sold 1/2 my shares for a ~3X profit (excluding taxes) and will freeroll the rest at least until I own the shares for a year - stupid taxes.

A mention in the SF Chronicle on therapies being developed and tested with ties to the Bay Area.

A similarly modified monoclonal antibody, leronlimab, is being studied in coronavirus clinical trials by its Washington state drugmaker, CytoDyn, which has developed drugs to treat HIV. The company’s chief medical officer is in San Francisco, and the company that does laboratory tests of leronlimab is in San Carlos.

Bruce Patterson on Dr. Drew tonight at 6pm EST.
@chet random question--but is the name of that blogger that has a history of shorting biotech stocks Adam Feuerstein?   I collect sportscards and am in couple facebook collecting groups--and I think he's a member of one of them.   This particular group tends to feature kinda higher end stuff--so I'm thinking it might be him.   PM me if you want me to try to reach out to him. Lol 

@chet random question--but is the name of that blogger that has a history of shorting biotech stocks Adam Feuerstein?   I collect sportscards and am in couple facebook collecting groups--and I think he's a member of one of them.   This particular group tends to feature kinda higher end stuff--so I'm thinking it might be him.   PM me if you want me to try to reach out to him. Lol 
Yes--AF is a tool.  No need to reach out to him but thanks for asking.

Missed out on the 2.25 earlier today but am trying to get some filled around that price point.  Just going to pick up some shares for a shorter term trade.  Feel like this is a decent level to do that at. 

Missed out on the 2.25 earlier today but am trying to get some filled around that price point.  Just going to pick up some shares for a shorter term trade.  Feel like this is a decent level to do that at. 
Good idea.  I may do that to - try and dig a little bit out at a time.  

It's like a video game this stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Sandburg could challenge Dwayne for this year's optimist award.
Skeptical optimist perhaps.  I see all the warts so it's not blind optimism.  

I don't think it's insane to believe that if this drug does show efficacy in this trial that it's going to be approved.  Whether the Covid market window is narrowing or not, an approval would be huge for the company and should bode well for other indications.

They just need to keep making steps forward, don't need a homerun next quarter and it's not crazy to think that would happen.

Capella said:
17 bucks a share huh 
The conference call on Thursday could bring a number of surprises.  It’s possible that the company might be very close to completing enrollment in its CD-12 clinical trial which puts a likely approval 60 days from now.  This news would immediately alter the stocks price trajectory higher.

"For investors to sit on the sideline with all this potential is unconscionable."

Wow, almost a possibility of free money, maybe!!

Users who are viewing this thread