What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (4 Viewers)

Currently the Cytodyn boards are spinning about a medicare code that has been released for leronlimab.  Probably means nothing, it doesn't take much to get these yahoos going but a little CYDY fun anyway.

Here's a post from one of the doctors on Investors Hub in answer to how often this happens for non-approved drugs

B52T38 , this number is given only when drug is / will be very soon approve , and is needed to evaluate payments from the insurance ..

I don’t see possibilities here other then EUA or full approval within couple of weeks ..

Can’t believe I am saying that after 5 years here ..

All imo ..
IH Link

The guess is that they were close at mid review for CD12 and with additional data the DSMB is already able to see that it will meet the criteria to stop.

Makes me wonder if the DSMB saw enough at 50% to pass on to FDA and just suggested 75% to be sure? Or even data from CD10? 24 more days and the code goes into effect.

It still could be just a mistake or something less impactful but it looks like a very high likelihood that we are on the EUA or Approval path by 1/1/2021

The severe trial has got to be pretty close to 75% filled which is the next time the DSMC does a review.   That review is likely coming in January.
Seems odd timing for whatever this code is being implicated to be. Will the stock price even skyrocket off of this? Obviously it will go up but I feel like the time has passed to cash in off the market’s lather for covid stocks. 

Higher tomorrow, If Thursday's conference call confirms then its 💥

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems odd timing for whatever this code is being implicated to be. Will the stock price even skyrocket off of this? Obviously it will go up but I feel like the time has passed to cash in off the market’s lather for covid stocks. 
We should know tomorrow if this means anything.   

I'm not expecting any skyrocketing in the near future but if it ever got to $10 again, I'd be pretty happy.

It is happening? Is it happening? Been done this road before, but can't help but get that little flutter in my stomach...

They should try to get uplisted using a SPAC. That will get the stock price up. 

They should try to get uplisted using a SPAC. That will get the stock price up. 
Honestly I’m surprised they didn’t do that. Only problem is that with 200 spacs out there, no one wants them

also they are already public so they probably can’t do that for an uplist 

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, my next selling point is about 4.75 or so to make some profit on another buy.

LET'S DO THIS!!!!! 

:headbang:

Users who are viewing this thread