What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any FBG Surfers? (1 Viewer)

I've lived within 5 miles of some of the best surfing on the planet for the better part of my life and I have never ever even attempted to surf.  I boogieboarded a little bit when I was younger, but being somewhat hesitant in the ocean (I nearly drowned when I was a tyke), I never got into surfing... despite many of my friends being avid surfers.

I do like this video, however, and it only reinforces how much I love ink on ladies.  God, so hot.

I always wanted to learn how to surf. 

Are their any experienced surfers here? Would you recommend this technique to practice at home before hitting the beach?
I've done some surfing, but as I age, I find the hardest part is what I call "the move" or "pop up", which is the moment when you catch a wave and press up from being on your chest to stand up riding.  It requires great timing and agility (almost like a yoga pose) and my hips just aren't flexible enough.  Here's a good set of pointers.  I prefer paddleboarding now, which allows you to bypass the pop up and just ride the wave.

Users who are viewing this thread