What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 1 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Welcome back Sig!

0.5 PPR.  Need one of the following to replace Sanders in my lineup:

RoJo, Fournette, Swift, TJ Hock, C Kirk, Slaynton, Lazard, or Pettis.  

Surprisingly, am leaning TJ Hockenson with Golloday likely out.   Crazy?

Flex...need one of the following (.5 ppr, 6 pts for TDs, bonuses for long TDs and >100 yards):

Melvin Gordon

Tyler Boyd

CeeDee Lamb

thx

12 TM PPR; QB 2RB 2WR TE 1Flex

Was offered Tyreek Hill for Miles Sanders.  Do I take it?

My RBs and WRs:

Running Backs
M. Sanders
N. Chubb
J. Conner
T. Cohen
B. Scott

Wide Receivers
J. Smith-Schuster
D. Parker
J. Edelman
C. Lamb
M. Williams

UFGator0587 said:
Is McCaffrey/Gibson the optimal RB combo for cash games on DraftKings?

For the same price you can get Kamara/Jacobs...

EDIT: NEVERMIND! Boston Scott/McCaffrey it is!
scott or gibson both work for me

10 team PPR - Would you rather have James Robisnon or Curtis Samuel at the end of your bench?

RB - Mixon, Conner, Gibson, L Murray, Montgomery, Mack

WR - Adams, Moore, McLaurin, Boyd, A Miller, Samuel

Becks said:
Dynasty league with no waivers until week 3 so I can't pick up any Monday players: do I take the chance on Sutton playing or bench him for a greatly inferior option like Hines or Jefferson?
id go hines and pray

MikeHarris323 said:
Should I drop Hurst to play Doyle this week at TE. 

Other possible drop option to pick up Doyle would be Hines.

Or just stick with Hurst?

Also Brady or Carr in a four point passing TD league?
hurst carr but hold doyle

Start Matt Ryan or Kyler Murray? 

Pick one to start:  D K Metcalf, Jonathan Taylor, or Jerry Jeudy

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! Need a flex in half PPR. Anthony Miller, David Montgomery or James Robinson?

David Montgomery or Hurst at flex in half PPR?

Thanks!

Deep league Flex options for PPR and 0.25 per carry and distance scoring bonus league.

Sony Michel

JK Dobbins

Don't feel great about either but thinking of just rolling the dice with Dobbins.

Bloom has done this here as a courtesy on game day for several years and we appreciate it.  You should too.
I don't want to appear ungrateful. I appreciate what Bloom does.  I would appreciate it in either forum. The same courtesy could be extended in the Assistant Coach forum, while promoting that forum.

"Threads that are asking for advice on how you should draft or manage your team belong in The Assistant Coach forum.

The Shark Pool is reserved for sharing NFL talk and fantasy football strategy discussion."

Carry on

PPR League.

Drop D. Harris for R. Burkhead?

Already have S. Michel. Other RBs: D. Henry, J. Conner, R. Mostert, Z. Moss.

Thanks!

BLOOM!

Thanks in advance for another great season and for all you and the fellas do at FBG!

ROS- Eagles or Titans DST?

I don't want to appear ungrateful. I appreciate what Bloom does.  I would appreciate it in either forum. The same courtesy could be extended in the Assistant Coach forum, while promoting that forum.

"Threads that are asking for advice on how you should draft or manage your team belong in The Assistant Coach forum.

The Shark Pool is reserved for sharing NFL talk and fantasy football strategy discussion."

Carry on
This is one reason I don't visit here much anymore. Stupid ### rules police like this.

GM Sig.  Good Luck this year.  1 for ppr flex:

Fournette, Hunt, Moss, Lamb or Doyle  Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Timmy Towns said:
Hey Sig- Thanks for everything you do for us. Curious to know your top stash for the season in half ppr, flex league?
excited to see what shenault and edwards will do

also benny snell as a conner injury hedge

Mark R said:
Sigmund, please settle a trade argument. A trade was made In our league where one side who wanted a RB upgrade traded Adam Thielen to a team who wanted to upgrade at WR for Marquise Brown and David Montgomery. Is this a fair trade? Is it worthy of a veto? Thank you for your input. 
fair

no vetoes without proof of collusion

SaintsInDome2006 said:
Hey Sig, I hope you’re good. I’m balancing Deebo Samuel, Curtis Samuel, Aiyuk, Campbell and Shenault and I’d like to add Edwards in a redraft, what are your thoughts on who to cut there? Thanks.
id let campbell go

mega_rob said:
Great to be back!
Minshew or TTaylor in superflex

J Taylor or Mack PPR or start both over D Jax with Phi injuries?

PHI or TEN
coinflip give me minshew if turnovers arent penalized, taylor if they are

both IND RB

TEN D

Mofongo said:
1.) Jonathan Taylor or Gallup in nonppr?

2.) Nonppr-Need a RB and FLEX out of: Ronald Jones, Clement, Edelman, Emmanuel Sanders, Viska

Thanks!
taylor

edelman viska but its tight trust your gut

Pip's Invitation said:
12-team PPR with 2 flex spots. Which 2 for those spots?

Mack at JAX

Swift vs CHI

Malcom Brown vs DAL

Chris Thompson vs IND

Kirk at SF

Reagor at WAS

Jarwin at LAR

Thanks!
thompson, jarwin also close trust your gut

baileyboy said:
Sig,

10 team; 15 roster; PPR (passing TD’s = 6pts); Auction ($250) – keeper league.

Start: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 D, 1K.

QB: Mahomes ($38);

RB: J. Jacobs ($61); Z. Moss ($9); Ronald Jones ($13); L. Fournette ($23)

WR: Tyreek Hill ($41); DJ Chark ($19); AJ Brown ($11); J. Jeudy ($10); J. Jefferson ($1); L. Shenault Jr. ($1)

TE: Waller ($6); Hockenson ($7)

😧 Pitt

K: Gould

Draft occurred before Fournette release. Do I make a move on a free agent RB? Or do I stand put? Who would you drop? Here are the top RB options available:

B. Scott ($1) 3rd choice

M. Mack ($1) 1st choice

N. Hines ($1) 4th choice

J. Robinson – JAX ($1) second choice

C. Edmonds ($1) 5th choice
yes get one for jefferson

Thank you sir!

Jsmiff said:
Sig,

Thoughts are with you with that storm coming... 

I guess we are to be concerned about Landry usage, rep management? I had no idea..

bench Evans for Boston Scott? Bench Landry for Laviska? Full ppr

also, do you see a possible Waller season coming for Logan Thomas? maybe Irv Smith? Washington starved for pass catchers & whole receiving corps is short (Minus Gandy), so how does Logan not get a bunch of targets? Similar thoughts on Irv.  I’d drop Lat Murray to stash 1 of these guys, I own Hock. Not TE premium, 1 TE 2 flex full ppr league. 

Thanks Sig, 
yes to both lineup decisions

not waller season but maybe 60-70 catches for logan. irv higher ceiling, but could still be too inconsistent week to week in ppr we'll see. stash irv for now

Users who are viewing this thread