What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Game Thread***New England at Kansas City -11 (50) (2 Viewers)

They could've signed Rosen. Who has no pocket presence, but would've gotten rid of the  ball in that situation. 

Wasting time, taking a sack, and calling a timeout you don’t have, that’s the kind of awareness you can only get from a seasoned veteran.  :thumbup:

What made it worse is how slow they got to the line before the play. They ate like 12 seconds before the play started.

Watching a political ad with a woman from Michigan saying “michiganders” over and over 

“Mishi-gannders”

is that really how it’s pronounced? 

Watching a political ad with a woman from Michigan saying “michiganders” over and over 

“Mishi-gannders”

is that really how it’s pronounced? 
She has a very strong Michigan accent in particular with regard to /ɑ/ fronting and /æ/ raising. We also drop the t sound a lot in words, like Pontiac is pronounced Pah-neac or I-75 is pronounced I-seve-nee five. Some folks drop the full t sound in Detroit too. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mean to be off topic, but why are you posting and then immediately posting something else @Blackbear? You're double and triple posting out here... take time and just re--edit your post if you want to add something.

Last edited by a moderator:
She has a very strong Michigan accent in particular with regard to /ɑ/ fronting and /æ/ raising. We also drop the t sound a lot in words, like Pontiac is pronounced Pah-neac or I-75 is pronounced I-seve-nee five. Some folks drop the full t sound in Detroit too. 
Thank you. 

I always hope undrafted guys like Hoyer do well. But I feel like these system backup QB's are why a guy like Kurt Warner almost never got a shot. They are just filling a roster spot that could go to some diamond in the rough that could potentially be much more than a backup. 

Users who are viewing this thread