What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Robbie Anderson for Zach Moss (1 Viewer)

flyingsushi

Footballguy
.01yd = 1 pt.  Non ppr.  

The trade analyzer hates this trade, it says it lowers my team value by 10% but I could use a RB badly.  Opinions on this trade?  I want to pass on this trade but I can't seem to get anyone else in the league interested in a trade.  Thanks in advance.

What other WRs do you have?  It's not an unfair trade, and if Anderson is your WR4 or 5 then you're not losing anything really, but Moss isn't exactly someone I'd be hunting to buy either. If you just need any warm RB body then go for it, but I'd try to trade a different WR (assuming you have depth) for a better RB in a vacuum. 

What other WRs do you have?  It's not an unfair trade, and if Anderson is your WR4 or 5 then you're not losing anything really, but Moss isn't exactly someone I'd be hunting to buy either. If you just need any warm RB body then go for it, but I'd try to trade a different WR (assuming you have depth) for a better RB in a vacuum. 
I have Cooper, Golladay, Thielen, Anderson, Parker, Humphries, and Antonio Brown.

I am weak at RB.  With basically Gaskin, Josh Kelley, and Drake.  

I want to make the trade but what changes my mind is the info here on FBG really likes Robbie Anderson.  I thought about just staying put.  I also have RB Tevin Coleman so I might just wait it out and see if Coleman can get it together.  

Users who are viewing this thread