What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ EPL 2020-21 Fantasy League ⚽ ​ Congrats McBokononon on the title! (1 Viewer)

well Havertz and Chilwell have been getting transferred to Chelsea for the last month and Sancho for Manchester United. that's part of the draft and we should start on monday. when we started in July before, there were similar situations with players like Dybala, Hazard, Courtois, Lukaku and others

Last edited by a moderator:
well Havertz and Chilwell have been getting transferred to Chelsea for the last month and Sancho for Manchester United. that's part of the draft and we should start on monday. when we started in July before, there were similar situations with players like Dybala, Hazard, Courtois, Lukaku and others
We "should" start tomorrow? Show us you work.

Look at Moe, walking in late to the party and stating:  "Thanks for keeping the seat warm. I'll be taking DeBruyne. "

RPG Library Secure Dice generated the following rolls for blow.me at gmail.com.

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 683
Roll subtotal: 683
Roll total: 683

Confirmed Dice Rolls:

1. @Moe. - 975
  2. @Bonzai / @Rooney10 - 870
  3. @drunken slob - 843
  4. @Kumerica - 811
  5. @TLEF316 - 807
  6. @Poke_4_Life - 683
  7. @cheese - 658
  8. @Christo / @justforpdsl - 582
  9. @JMon348 - 551
  10. @The Gator / @Sinn Fein - 445
  11. @zazale / @Getzlaf15 - 367
  12. @Ned - 340
  13. @shader - 224
  14. @McBokonon - 96
Here is the draft order.

I am not pushing anyone to draft right now.  I'll get to a 2020 spreadsheet a little later this morning.

Just a gentle reminder to have a little patience.

So we'll be drafting in here, not Fantrax?
correct.

Its a meandering snake-like process.  

There is no draft clock, we just ask that nobody intentionally holds up a draft.  In past drafts we typically get through about a round per day on work days, and a little bit slower on the weekends.

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
Just to recap though:

1.  Any player in the world is eligible to be drafted - i'll use a placeholder for any non-league players.

2.  we draft rounds 1-16 in a snake draft.  Round 17 has become a first come, first served process - we let it run about 48 hours.

3.  The official schedule should be out soon - but expect some teams to not start the season on-time (Chelsea, Man United/City, Wolves?).  That should not impact how you rank a player, but don't come crying later about how you have no players to start week 1...

1    .    01    Moe - De Bruyne - M - Man City
1    .    02    Bonzai
1    .    03    Drunken Slob
1    .    04    Kumerica
1    .    05    Tlef
1    .    06    Poke 4 Life
1    .    07    Cheese
1    .    08    Christo
1    .    09    Jmon
1    .    10    Sinn/Gator
1    .    11    Getzlaf/Zazale
1    .    12    Ned