What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (1 Viewer)

I hated the rule but then somebody here explained to me if they didn’t make it severe than everybody would wave their arms out in the box. Now I’m cool with it. 
I mean, eight-year-olds are taught to put their hands behind their backs in that situation. It wasn't the ref giving out the gift.

I hated the rule but then somebody here explained to me if they didn’t make it severe than everybody would wave their arms out in the box. Now I’m cool with it. 
If it hit him straight in the arm, but it hit him in the chest and rolled down his arm.

It’s done though.  It probably won’t be the only bad call today.

Wow these tickets were insanely expensive. How you going to spend that kind of money to run out to the field? 

Kane needs to come in from the stands and give them what for in the locker room at halftime.so indecisive and sloppy by Spurs so far 

#UEFAChampionsLeaguefinal End of first half...what a CRAP game & that`s being kind.Mind-numbingly bad by both teams. By far,the worst quality game of football I`ve ever seen in a Champions League Final.

#EXECRABLE

gb Ray Hudson

The widows peak/hard part combo Kane is sporting is an odd flex.

ETA: still hoping for a plane to crash on the stadium.

Last edited by a moderator:
Etc.

Spurs need just one guy to not keep ####### up. 

Because eventually mane/Salah etc are going to singlehandedly score a goal and end this 

Users who are viewing this thread