What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (5 Viewers)

Honestly looked off by a yard yo me without VAR. never a doubt United

Yeah, people crying about the offside decision because it prevents comedy need to get in the sea, it looked off in real time and would have been flagged without the technology to get things right

Bellingham with an injury time winner to seal LaLiga for all intents and purposes.

This England squad, my God. Bellingham, Foden, Rice, Saka, Kane, this is just madness how talented they are in mf and attack right now. I mean, it's hard to find a place for guys like Cole Palmer, and Ollie Watkins who are both tearing up the premier league as well.

Bellingham with an injury time winner to seal LaLiga for all intents and purposes.

This England squad, my God. Bellingham, Foden, Rice, Saka, Kane, this is just madness how talented they are in mf and attack right now. I mean, it's hard to find a place for guys like Cole Palmer, and Ollie Watkins who are both tearing up the premier league as well.
But they're still England.

The rest of Europe isn’t too scared - I think they are still starting Maguire at CB.

It's a good job we've got such attacking options, as with a defence of Stones and Slab we're going to need to score four or five every game

Nice to see Clatts is siding with Forest in this issue. I don't know what recourse they may have, but they may have a point 🤔
Clatts is employed by Forest so of course he is.

Even then, they aren't wrong. How did Young get away with 3 obvious PKs?

Last edited:
Such absolute comedy this weekend.

Graelish not called for an obvious handball/PK. AND it's given as a goal kick, not even a corner.
Forest screwed and calling out the VAR for being Luton fan.
No goalline tech in El Classico (not sure if it was a goal or not)
United blowing a 3-0 lead to a Championship side with 20 mins to go, being saved by VAR and having to go to PKs.

Last edited:
Leeds fall behind to Middlesbrough just about immediately. End to end so far, looks like this could be a barnburner.

And just as I'm typing, Leeds are awarded a penalty.

Users who are viewing this thread