What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

0.5 PPR, 12 team, trade CEH for D. Montgomery (1 Viewer)

ahartig

Footballguy
Hello all, looking to offload CEH and got someone willing to send me David Montgomery for him.  Seems like a no brainer, but want to proof it with the forum.

I am still a believer that CEH has tons of potential (and I've never owned him, so that's not bias talking). But I have to admit that his outlook is less hopeful each day. Redraft or dynasty? Redraft, I would definitely pull the trigger. Dynasty ... I would hate to give up on Edwards, but it would be hard not to do this trade. I'd probably do it.

I am still a believer that CEH has tons of potential (and I've never owned him, so that's not bias talking). But I have to admit that his outlook is less hopeful each day. Redraft or dynasty? Redraft, I would definitely pull the trigger. Dynasty ... I would hate to give up on Edwards, but it would be hard not to do this trade. I'd probably do it.
 redraft

Hello all, looking to offload CEH and got someone willing to send me David Montgomery for him.  Seems like a no brainer, but want to proof it with the forum.
I would do the trade. CEH hasn't shown much and now Montgomery has Fields.

Users who are viewing this thread