What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

15-20 FBI agents raid man's home because he pushed somebody and 15-20 is totally reasonable. (1 Viewer)

I’m going to bet there’s a whole lot more to this story.
Why, because you are in denial that the FBI has become a political weapon of the DNC? I am not surprised since you are in denial of the MSM being biased. The true facts of this case are even worse than the tweet implies.

From what I can gather, he’s one of these guys that protests in front of Planned Parenthood and abortion clinics. To me this is no different from the people who protest in front of the homes of Supreme Court justices. In both instances their presence is scary and threatening. It’s an abuse of freedom of speech and should not be acceptable in a civil society.

That’s not to say that he should have been arrested. I don’t know what the FBI’s reasoning was, and the only sources I can find on this seem eager to assume the worst (without any real information.) But not the sort of person I feel much sympathy for.

Why, because you are in denial that the FBI has become a political weapon of the DNC? I am not surprised since you are in denial of the MSM being biased. The true facts of this case are even worse than the tweet implies.

Yes I am in denial of both. I don’t believe either is true.

I don't know anything about this case but since he protests something I support I don't feel any sympathy for him. Pretty much right on cue
You don't know anything about the case. You should read the article. The guy shoved someone because they got in his 12-year old child's face and he shoved them away. The case was investigated and dismiss. The FBI resurrected this seemingly minor and justifiable incident for no logic reason and made it into an absurd armed raid of someone's home.

I don't know anything about this case but since he protests something I support I don't feel any sympathy for him. Pretty much right on cue
It’s not that he protests something I don’t like, it’s how he protests it. I don’t think pro-life should protest in front of abortion clinics. I don’t think pro-choice people should protest in front of Brett Kavanaugh’s home. I find both acts to be uncivil, threatening behavior. I am personally pro-choice, but that is not the subject of my concern in this instance.

30 agents is a bit much. Not sure what is behind that.

I dated a girl in college however that would volunteer at Planned Parenthood. This was 25 years ago in Southern Indiana and the **** she heard and the nut jobs that showed up there were alarming, The cops took it very seriously thankfully ,was the only way to keep those areas safe.

From what I can gather, he’s one of these guys that protests in front of Planned Parenthood and abortion clinics. To me this is no different from the people who protest in front of the homes of Supreme Court justices. In both instances their presence is scary and threatening. It’s an abuse of freedom of speech and should not be acceptable in a civil society.

That’s not to say that he should have been arrested. I don’t know what the FBI’s reasoning was, and the only sources I can find on this seem eager to assume the worst (without any real information.) But not the sort of person I feel much sympathy for.
I dont have a problem with them arresting him and letting a trial sort it out.

30 agents is insane. That is just a show of force and testosterone.

I remember when Rebekah Jones was raided by state police to get back stuff she had taken from the state. They went in with far fewer people a d the left freaked out and donated over 200k more dollars to her because OMG her kids were there and there were guns!?!!! (On top of the other 400k they gave her for starting up a website to allegedly expose desantis and all she did was buy somebody else's data feed).

I dated a girl in college however that would volunteer at Planned Parenthood. This was 25 years ago in Southern Indiana and the **** she heard and the nut jobs that showed up there were alarming, The cops took it very seriously thankfully ,was the only way to keep those areas safe.

The guy lied. That is why the charges were dropped
He also tried to sue but that failed too. So the guy finally found sympathetic ears to his lies in the FBI.

What is sidewalk councilling?

Is that just a polite euphemism for yelling at people going into Planned Parenthood that they're murders and will burn in hell?

This
Lol...of course.
So Jon you’re advocating jumping to a fully formed opinion based of a twitter link? Cool. You do you I guess.
No...did you read the Natiional Review article I posted that my comments were based on. The guy is full of crap, but the FBI is eating it up in pursuit of their political agenda which has been painfully obvious ever since the election of Trump.

You don't know anything about the case. You should read the article. The guy shoved someone because they got in his 12-year old child's face and he shoved them away. The case was investigated and dismiss. The FBI resurrected this seemingly minor and justifiable incident for no logic reason and made it into an absurd armed raid of someone's home.
Why is he bringing his 12 year old to a confrontation he's starting?

Don't really have much in the way of details but I am guessing that his protests at medical clinics are a bit more than he claims. We will see.

I don't know why the FBI would have so many agents there.

Is it illegal to bring your son to a protest. The old man initiated the confrontation and was screaming vulgarities at his son.

Because he isnt very bright.

I highly doubt there were 30 agents. Every single thing about it in the initial link as clearly biased as possible. Sidewalk councilling? Lol. Next thing we'll be calling pan-handling "sidewalk finance" if it suits the right narrative.

Because he isnt very bright.
It is not very bright to bring up irrelevant issues. People have rights.

This
Lol...of course.
So Jon you’re advocating jumping to a fully formed opinion based of a twitter link? Cool. You do you I guess.
No...did you read the Natiional Review article I posted that my comments were based on. The guy is full of crap, but the FBI is eating it up in pursuit of their political agenda which has been painfully obvious ever since the election of Trump.
I’m speaking to you mocking my response. I saw one twitter link (the original) which is clearly leaning one direction. 30 agents feels like way over the top. So my first reaction is there is likely more to the story. A very reasonable position to take, one you felt the need to mock.

As for your national review link, I’ll pass. Thanks. Though the local link was an interesting read.

I highly doubt there were 30 agents. Every single thing about it in the initial link as clearly biased as possible. Sidewalk councilling? Lol. Next thing we'll be calling pan-handling "sidewalk finance" if it suits the right narrative.
It does seem unlikely. We’ll get more details soon I’m sure.

Why is this guy being framed as a political enemy of Joe Biden?

Most liberals including Joe Biden consider abortion protestors to be terrorists. This is not a new thing.
You think Joe Biden ordered the DOJ to go after this guy?

I have no idea if Joe was involved nor have I claimed such. I think the DOJ and FBI have shown they are more than willing to act political with or without Biden's consent.

Most liberals including Joe Biden consider abortion protestors to be terrorists. This is not a new thing.
I'm pro life (with caveats).

Some abortion protestors are terrorists. Blowing up abortion clinics is 100% terrorism.

I'm all about exercising free speech. This dude assaulted an old man twice. That's not speech at that point.

This
Lol...of course.
I’m speaking to you mocking my response. I saw one twitter link (the original) which is clearly leaning on way. 30 agents feels like way over the top. So my first reaction is there is likely more to the story. A very reasonable position to take, one you felt the need to mock.

As for your national review link, I’ll pass. Thanks. Though the local link was an interesting read.
Yeah, because there is only one side of the story you want to listen to. This old guys story has been rebuked twice already, but the FBI is now buying it. The local media story just parrots, word for word, the FBI's report.

I'll be standing by to admit I'm wrong if the facts bear out that there were 30 agents storming his home. Given the rest of the slant and hyperbole in the original link, I find that claim dubious but I'm always ready to admit when I'm wrong if the facts illustrate that.

I have no idea if Joe was involved nor have I claimed such. I think the DOJ and FBI have shown they are more than willing to act political with or without Biden's consent.
Dude, the FBI is like 85% Republican.

This
Lol...of course.
I’m speaking to you mocking my response. I saw one twitter link (the original) which is clearly leaning on way. 30 agents feels like way over the top. So my first reaction is there is likely more to the story. A very reasonable position to take, one you felt the need to mock.

Yeah, because there is only one side of the story you want to listen to. This old guys story has been rebuked twice already, but the FBI is buying it. The local media story just parrots the FBI's report.
Again you‘re mocking that I want to understand all the facts before forming an opinion off of 1 biased twitter link. Strange but not surprising I guess.

But it's the 15% you have to worry about. :thumbup:

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess Biden didn’t order this :lol:

It makes the author of the tweet sound like a hack TBH.

We’ll see what the details are of this as more info comes out.

I'll be standing by to admit I'm wrong if the facts bear out that there were 30 agents storming his home. Given the rest of the slant and hyperbole in the original link, I find that claim dubious but I'm always ready to admit when I'm wrong if the facts illustrate that.
It is perfectly consistent what the FBI did in the raids involving Project Veritas over Biden's daughter diary. They had their guns drawn scaring the crap out of his family.

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess Biden didn’t order this :lol:

It makes the author of the tweet sound like a hack TBH.

We’ll see what the details are of this as more info comes out.

He just said Biden's DOJ, which is accurate. He did not say Joe Biden.

But it's the 15% you have to worry about. :thumbup:
Leadership matters. The FBI is putting the whistle-blowers on admin leave.

Users who are viewing this thread