What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** 2005 SHARK POOL SUICIDE : WEEK 1 *** (1 Viewer)

Jose_Cuervo

Footballguy
SHARK POOL SUICIDE IV

Last year we had 656 participants and " Sipecoth " was the last FBGuy standing after Week 9

This year hopefully the number will increase and a lot of more people will have all the fun we had last year.

A 2006 FBGuys subscription will be the prize to make things interesting, but is not only that... is your opportunity to beat " Sipecoth " in front of the shark community and proclaim you're the Shark Pool Suicide Champion during a whole year.

-Good Luck

:pics:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2002 Shark Pool Suicide I Champion : " TommyGunZ "

2003 Shark Pool Suicide II Champion : " Couch Potato "

2004 Shark Pool Suicide III Champion : " Sipecoth "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES :

I ) It's free and you can join by replying to this thread

II ) Pick one team to win each week from the slate of NFL games. If your pick wins, you stay in. If your pick loses or ties , you are eliminated.

III ) Deadline : If you miss the 1:00pm ET Sunday deadline, you are eliminated. ( believe me, a lot of people misses the deadline )

IV ) You have to pick a different team each week. If you pick the same team twice during the pool, you are eliminated.

V ) You submit your pick through this thread, there won't be any links taking you to a different site, I'll run it and keep track of everything right here on this board for everybody to see what's going on, I usually will update it every night.

VI ) If you're going to pick a winner from a Thursday game, you must do so before the beginning of the game. ( 9PM ET )

VIII ) If you change your mind, don't edit your message, post a new one before the deadline saying that you're changing your pick

IX ) Keep track also on what page your original pick was located

X ) There are no point spreads involved.

XI ) A tiebreaker will be installed late on the season, just in case .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*All times are Eastern

WEEK 1 :

-Thursday, Sep. 8

Oakland at New England 9:00 p.m.

-Sunday, Sep. 11

Chicago at Washington 1:00 p.m.

Cincinnati at Cleveland 1:00 p.m.

Denver at Miami 1:00 p.m.

Houston at Buffalo 1:00 p.m.

New Orleans at Carolina 1:00 p.m.

N.Y. Jets at Kansas City 1:00 p.m.

Seattle at Jacksonville 1:00 p.m.

Tampa Bay at Minnesota 1:00 p.m.

Tennessee at Pittsburgh 1:00 p.m.

Arizona at N.Y. Giants 4:15 p.m.

Dallas at San Diego 4:15 p.m.

Green Bay at Detroit 4:15 p.m.

St. Louis at San Francisco 4:15 p.m.

Indianapolis at Baltimore 8:30 p.m.

-Monday, Sep. 12

Philadelphia at Atlanta 9:00 p.m.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
edited to make it St Louis in week 1
Hey HALtheCOW,If you re-read the instructions, you'll see that there are no edited posts allowed. Just make another post in this thread saying you want St. Louis.

I'm in...i'll take Cincinnati

2002 Shark Pool Suicide I Champion : " TommyGunZ "

2003 Shark Pool Suicide II Champion : " Couch Potato "

2004 Shark Pool Suicide III Champion : " Sipecoth "

RULES :

I ) It's free and you can join by replying to this thread

II ) Pick one team to win each week from the slate of NFL games. If your pick wins, you stay in. If your pick loses or ties , you are eliminated.

III ) Deadline : If you miss the 1:00pm ET Sunday deadline, you are eliminated. ( believe me, a lot of people misses the deadline )

IV ) You have to pick a different team each week. If you pick the same team twice during the pool, you are eliminated.

V ) You submit your pick through this thread, there won't be any links taking you to a different site, I'll run it and keep track of everything right here on this board for everybody to see what's going on, I usually will update it every night.

VI ) If you're going to pick a winner from a Thursday game, you must do so before the beginning of the game. ( 9PM ET )

VIII ) If you change your mind, don't edit your message, post a new one before the deadline saying that you're changing your pick

IX ) Keep track also on what page your original pick was located

X ) There are no point spreads involved.

XI ) A tiebreaker will be installed late on the season, just in case .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*All times are Eastern

WEEK 1 :

-Thursday, Sep. 8

Oakland at New England 9:00 p.m.

-Sunday, Sep. 11

Chicago at Washington 1:00 p.m.

Cincinnati at Cleveland 1:00 p.m.

Denver at Miami 1:00 p.m.

Houston at Buffalo 1:00 p.m.

New Orleans at Carolina 1:00 p.m.

N.Y. Jets at Kansas City 1:00 p.m.

Seattle at Jacksonville 1:00 p.m.

Tampa Bay at Minnesota 1:00 p.m.

Tennessee at Pittsburgh 1:00 p.m.

Arizona at N.Y. Giants 4:15 p.m.

Dallas at San Diego 4:15 p.m.

Green Bay at Detroit 4:15 p.m.

St. Louis at San Francisco 4:15 p.m.

Indianapolis at Baltimore 8:30 p.m.

-Monday, Sep. 12

Philadelphia at Atlanta 9:00 p.m.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread