What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2006 MBSL3 commentary thread (1 Viewer)

My favorite picks from last round. Trent Green @19 is pretty good value.8.03 Duckboy - Trent Green, QB19 KC8.08 Sinrman - Cedric Houston, RB45 NYJ8.09 LHUCKS - Steve McNair, QB23 BAL8.11 Winning IS Everything - Ben Troupe, TE12 TEN8.15 Domination - Jermaine Wiggins, TE14 MIN
Thanks KRS, I wanted to go WR there but felt I could not pass on Troupe.
I was deciding between Troupe and McNair...based on the QB run that ensued I'm glad I took McNair.It was hard to pass up Troupe...one of my favorite value picks at TE this year. :thumbup:
ditto, had to grab a QB2

QB- 2.12 Peyton Manning/6

QB- 5.05 Donovan McNabb/9

RB- 1.05 Clinton Portis/8

RB- 4.12 Cedric Benson/7

WR- 3.05 Darrell Jackson/5

WR- 6.12 Terry Glenn/3

WR- 8.12 Ernest Wilford/6

WR- 9.05 Braylon Edwards/6

TE- 7.05 Ben Watson/6

Oh man remind me not to take any morfe week 6 byes. I'm gonna be hurtin' :cry:

My favorite picks from last round. Trent Green @19 is pretty good value.8.03 Duckboy - Trent Green, QB19 KC8.08 Sinrman - Cedric Houston, RB45 NYJ8.09 LHUCKS - Steve McNair, QB23 BAL8.11 Winning IS Everything - Ben Troupe, TE12 TEN8.15 Domination - Jermaine Wiggins, TE14 MIN
I was eyeing up Troupe, and thought he would get to me, but Wiggins is a reception machine, so not a bad fallback plan.Nice pick WIE.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was eyeing up Troupe, and thought he would get to me, but Wiggins is a reception machine, so not a bad fallback plan.Nice pick WIE.
Thanks, and Wiggins is a nice option too. He will a good amount of action this year.

I was deciding between Troupe and McNair...based on the QB run that ensued I'm glad I took McNair.It was hard to pass up Troupe...one of my favorite value picks at TE this year. :thumbup:
ditto, had to grab a QB2
same logic here. I already had Warner I didn't want another oft-injured QB in McNair, went for the less sexy but I expect improvement this year in Carr.

1.13 Domanick Davis - regretted the pick the minute i made it.2.04 Terrell Owens - love it3.13 Jamal Lewis - like it, don't love it4.04 Dominic Rhodes5.13 Jason Witten6.04 Jake Plummer7.13 Isaac Bruce8.04 Byron Leftwich9.13 Brandon Stokley10.04 Greg Jones
not great, not terrible. i like the RBs and QBs, but weak at WR.

10.09 - Cedrick Wilson - LHUCKS

man you're predictable :D nice pick though

i almost took him instead of Jones, but the achilles thing was just enough to sway me away

10.09 - Cedrick Wilson - LHUCKSman you're predictable :D nice pick thoughi almost took him instead of Jones, but the achilles thing was just enough to sway me away
Yeah, I've given the guy to much PR this year...probably wouldn't have been there for me next round. I see a lot of my guys going a whole lot earlier in my drafts than they are outside of my drafts....next year I'm just going to keep my mouth shut. :ph34r:

1.13 Domanick Davis - regretted the pick the minute i made it.2.04 Terrell Owens - love it3.13 Jamal Lewis - like it, don't love it4.04 Dominic Rhodes5.13 Jason Witten6.04 Jake Plummer7.13 Isaac Bruce8.04 Byron Leftwich9.13 Brandon Stokley10.04 Greg Jones
I kinda like your WRs more than your RBs...

1.13 Domanick Davis - regretted the pick the minute i made it.2.04 Terrell Owens - love it3.13 Jamal Lewis - like it, don't love it4.04 Dominic Rhodes5.13 Jason Witten6.04 Jake Plummer7.13 Isaac Bruce8.04 Byron Leftwich9.13 Brandon Stokley10.04 Greg Jones11.13 Drew Carter12.04 Marcus Pollard
I kinda like your WRs more than your RBs...
i think that's a good thing :unsure:

People are certainly learning....I don't recall participating in an MBSL before where 63 WRs were off the board before round 12. The WRs go faster and faster every year. Time to change the format.

People are certainly learning....I don't recall participating in an MBSL before where 63 WRs were off the board before round 12. The WRs go faster and faster every year. Time to change the format.
I was surprised by this, and I was caught with my pants down around my ankles on these WR runs. I didn't get the memo. I kept expecting the WR mania to end...but it just kept continuing...even through this last round as I saw Gabriel, Bradford, Ferguson, Engram, Battle and Williamson all get picked. I was hoping at least one would have survived until my next pick. The ends on these drafts are tough. The past 2 years I've drafted 1, 2, 3, 14, 16 and 8. You'd think I'd know what to do by now. :bag: :shrug:

I was surprised by this, and I was caught with my pants down around my ankles on these WR runs. I didn't get the memo. I kept expecting the WR mania to end...but it just kept continuing...even through this last round as I saw Gabriel, Bradford, Ferguson, Engram, Battle and Williamson all get picked. I was hoping at least one would have survived until my next pick. The ends on these drafts are tough. The past 2 years I've drafted 1, 2, 3, 14, 16 and 8. You'd think I'd know what to do by now. :bag: :shrug:
Add to that, Taylor, Jennings, Carter, Randle El, Jackson & now Williams. Pretty amazing if you ask me. Also, what is happening?.....we seem to have slowed down quite a bit. I figured we might be done by now if we remained on pace. Oh well, moving slow is better than a dead stop.

This sounds like a :ptts: waiting to happen. What are you saying, you can only win leagues with inexperienced drafters? :boxing:

This sounds like a :ptts: waiting to happen. What are you saying, you can only win leagues with inexperienced drafters? :boxing:
No, I'm basically saying I showed everybody the proper way to draft for these leagues. Now that my forumula is essentially being copied, it's time for a new format so I can have the edge again...that is until all the sheep start to copy my new strategy...it's a vicious cycle I suppose.

:D

LHUCKS said:
No, I'm basically saying I showed everybody the proper way to draft for these leagues.
Now don't go getting all pompous again. I remember taking some grief from people when I said out loud in the shark Pool that you had finally given that schtick up. Don't go backsliding on me. :)

LHUCKS said:
No, I'm basically saying I showed everybody the proper way to draft for these leagues.
Now don't go getting all pompous again. I remember taking some grief from people when I said out loud in the shark Pool that you had finally given that schtick up. Don't go backsliding on me. :)
It's just schtick. :shrug: I like to talk trash...makes it more fun for me. Some people really get their panties in a bunch though. It's kind of difficult to detect my cynical/sarcastic sense of humor in a messageboard post. I know there are a lot smart guys here...that's why I hang here. :thumbup:

LHUCKS said:
It's just schtick. :shrug: I like to talk trash...makes it more fun for me. Some people really get their panties in a bunch though. It's kind of difficult to detect my cynical/sarcastic sense of humor in a messageboard post. I know there are a lot smart guys here...that's why I hang here. :thumbup:
It's also difficult to detect the $20 you still owe me because I still don't have it!!!

I hate taking 1st K & Def, but not seeing alot of other value, but definitely alot of potential. Trying to make up for questionable WRs, with strength in other areas. I guess we will see if it works out.

:loco:

QB1: Drew Bledsoe

QB2: Steve McNair

RB1: Brian Westbrook

RB2: Warrick Dunn

RB3: Michael Bennett

RB4: Tony Fisher

WR1: Santana Moss

WR2: Laveranues Coles

WR3: Lee Evans

WR4: Michael Clayton

WR5: Cedrick Wilson

WR6: Robert Ferguson

TE1: Jerramy Stevens

TE2: Courtney Anderson

D1: Cowboys D

D2: Titans D

PK1: Vanderjagt

PK2: Scobee

QB- 7.07 Aaron Brooks 3

10.10 Billy Volek 7

RB- 1.07 Steven Jackson 7

2.10 Reggie Bush 7

8.10 Mewelde Moore 6

12.10 Verron Haynes 4

WR- 4.10 Deion Branch 6

5.07 Eddie Kennison 3

6.10 Matt Jones 6

9.07 Jerry Porter

11.07 Arnaz Battle 7

14.10 Sinorice Moss 4

TE-3.7 Jeremy Shockey 4

K-

Def- 13.07 Atlanta Falcons 5

well, Im done.

MBSL3 - 10th/16

QB - K.Warner, Carr

RB - R.Brown,C.Dillon,L.Maroney

WR - C.Johnson,J.Galloway,Muhammed,Booker,T.Taylor,C.Rogers,BMW

TE - V. Davis, S.Alexander

K - Rackers,J.Hall

D - Indy,Cleveland

Like my WR's, should be fine at RB, granted on NE's bye, i could be cooked if im close to the bottom.

My weaks spots are RB depth and TE depth. I like my sqauad though.

QB1: Drew BledsoeQB2: Steve McNairRB1: Brian WestbrookRB2: Warrick DunnRB3: Michael BennettRB4: Tony FisherWR1: Santana MossWR2: Laveranues ColesWR3: Lee EvansWR4: Michael ClaytonWR5: Cedrick WilsonWR6: Robert FergusonTE1: Jerramy StevensTE2: Courtney AndersonD1: Cowboys DD2: Titans DPK1: VanderjagtPK2: Scobee

QB1: Drew BledsoeQB2: Steve McNairRB1: Brian WestbrookRB2: Warrick DunnRB3: Michael BennettRB4: Tony FisherWR1: Santana MossWR2: Laveranues ColesWR3: Lee EvansWR4: Michael ClaytonWR5: Cedrick WilsonWR6: Robert FergusonTE1: Jerramy StevensTE2: Courtney AndersonD1: Cowboys DD2: Titans DPK1: VanderjagtPK2: Scobee
Really digging your two QBs. If things had worked out, I would have loved to have those two. Probably allowed you to use higher picks for others in the long run....Westbrook and Dunn, in this format, work out nicely. Both are good receiving targets, and though their TDs may be low, they make up for it with being versitile. Bennett and Fisher... ehhh, why not take a shot? Bennett could work his way up to be LJ's backup, or maybe not. Fisher filled in admirably in GB, and is now in STL, and could help from time to time behind Jackson.Your receivers.... well, I think this is your wildcard. I think you win or lose because of them. S Moss will be a good #1 in this style of league. But then you have Coles, Evans, and Clayton, all three of whom struggled last year for a variety of reasons. You're putting a lot of faith in one, two, or all three to rebound, and the odds are not in your favor. Wilson is your big sleeper, and he may do exactly what you expect. Maybe not. Who really knows? As late as you got him, he's worth a shot. Ferguson, I like, with the departure of Walker. He moves up to #2 behind Driver, and as long as Favre is there, they will get a lot of balls thrown their way.Your TEs are ok. Stevens has shown flashes of brilliance. I do like the offense around him, though. It keeps it wide open, and lets him get open more. I think he'll do better this year. Anderson may be an outlet for Brooks. As a backup, it's not a big deal, and as late as he was grabbed, he could put up a few good games.Kickers and defenses are decent. Not top notch, but they don't suck either. They'll put up some points...

Jake PlummerByron LeftwichDomanick DavisJamal LewisDominic RhodesGreg JonesJerious NorwoodTerrell OwensIsaac BruceBrandon StokleyDrew CarterChris HenryJericho CotcheryJason WittenMarcus PollardJeff WilkinsOlindo MareDenver
like it, don't love it. can't believe i took Domanick Davis....stupid

QB:5.6 Marc Bulger/7, 10.11 Chad Pennington/9RB: 1.6 Tiki Barber/4, 3.6 DeShaun Foster/9, 7.6 Marion Barber III/3, 11.6 TJ Duckett/5WR: 2.11 Anquan Boldin/9, 4.11 Rod Smith/4, 6.11 Drew Bennett/7, 9.6 Mark Clayton/7, 14.11 Peerless Price/8, 16.11 Bryant Johnson/9TE: 8.11 Ben Troupe/7, 12.11 Marcedes Lewis/6K: 15.6 David Akers/9, 17.6 Phil DawsonDef: 13.6 Washington/8, 18.11 Houston/5I was happy to get Tiki at #6 overall.
QB- Well, hopefully I only need Penny one week and he is healthy for it.RB- Having only four I am happy with the four I have.WR- I think I am decent there.TE- Happy with Troupe, the high ankle sprain on Lewis scares me.K: I got everyones favorite....... Phil Dawson!!!!!!! :lmao: D: meh...........I think I am a middle tier team here. OK but nothing special.

QB 1: Brett Favre

QB 2: Alex Smith (don't get hurt, Brett)

RB 1: Rudi Johnson

RB 2: Tatum Bell

RB 3: Mike Anderson

RB 4: Vernand Morency

WR 1: Randy Moss

WR 2: Javon Walker

WR 3: Eric Moulds

WR 4: Greg Jennings

WR 5: Chad Jackson

WR 6: Derek Hagan

TE 1: Chris Cooley

TE 2: Desmond Clark

K 1: Matt Stover

K 2: Mike Nugent

Def 1: Tampa Bay

Def 2: Cincinnati

Thin at QB and RB. All right at WR, TE, K, and Def.

QB: Eli Manning (5.09), Brad Johnson (9.09)

RB: LaMont Jordan (1.09), Curtis Martin (7.09), Cedric Houston (8.08), Ryan Moats (10.08), Brandon Jacobs (13.09)

WR: Larry Fitzgerald (2.08), Donald Driver (3.09), TJ Houshmanzadah (4.08), Justin McCareins (12.08), Greg Lewis (18.08)

TE: Randy McMichael (6.08), Leonard Pope (14.08)

K: Jay Feely (15.09), Joe Nedney (17.09)

DEF: Chicago Bears (11.09), Detroit Lions (16.08)

I'm liking my QBs. Not a big fan of Manning, but later in the 5th, coupled with Brad Johnson.... I'll take it.

My RBs are a wee-bit weak. Jordan will be decent, and works well in this scoring format. Martin was risky even before I took him, and appears to be nearly a wasted pick now with the news we hear about him. Glad I took Houston in the next round, but the news of Suggs coming over doesn't bode well. Moats and Jacobs will get some PT, but if Westbrook or Barber are injured, they'll fit in nicely.

My receivers I really like. Fitz, Driver, and Housh should be a nice trio each week. McCareins and Lewis should have a few decent weeks to help fill in the holes. Lewis is a bit of a sleeper for me this year. With TO gone, and Todd Stinkston....well, stinking it up as usual, I see Lewis and Reggie Brown benefiting from McNabb's desire to sling it on nearly every play.

McMichael I think will have a great season. Pope was a late round flyer, but I think he'll do ok for his rookie year, and will hopefully give some production here and there when McMichael throws up some goose-eggs.

My kickers are ok, I suppose. Since the scoring format doesn't favor kickers who kick longer FGs, Feely and Nedney should do the job.

The Bears and Lions should be a decent enough duo. With da Bears playing in the awful NFC North, they will have several good games just in the division. The Lions have a young defense, and I think they will have a few strong games. Don't need them very often...

Overall, happy with the team. Wish I could take a few picks back, as I'm sure most everyone will be. But thems the breaks!

QB- 7.07 Aaron Brooks 3

10.10 Billy Volek 7

RB- 1.07 Steven Jackson 7

2.10 Reggie Bush 7

8.10 Mewelde Moore 6

12.10 Verron Haynes 4

WR- 4.10 Deion Branch 6

5.07 Eddie Kennison 3

6.10 Matt Jones 6

9.07 Jerry Porter

11.07 Arnaz Battle 7

14.10 Sinorice Moss 4

17.07 Patrick Crayton 3

TE-3.07 Jeremy Shockey 4

K- 16.10 Michael Koenen 5

18.10 Robbie Gould 7

Def- 13.07 Atlanta Falcons 5

15.07 Green Bay 6

QB - Oh my, this is shaky. When I selected Aaron Brooks, I expected about QB10 to QB12. He has not looked good in pre-season. Volek as the back-up looked good when McNair was out a few years ago, but their team looks bad and if they lose, the Yooung era could begin soon. Thought seriously about taking Young or Walter with my last pick and am already regretting taking a second kicker. Maybe they'll both start, but its very doubtful.

RB - Not bad for a ppr league drafting this low. I like Jackson and Reggie Bush is going to catch a lot of dump-offs from Brees. M Moore and V Haynes both in a nice spot with excellent running games, will score some most weeks and could be a nice bonus if pressed into full-time duty.

WR - Again very shaky. I have two very nice WRs that are not playing right now. One in a major doghouse and another holding out. If they all play, could be a strength. I like Kennison and Jones. Battle is a solid #2, but on a bad team. Sin Moss and Crayton coould both surprise.

TE - Shockey solid, but solo

K- Waited till late, but did not get a solid roster for it. Koenen could be ok and Gould is highly rated by Mr. Herman the kicker guru.

Def - I love Atlanta this year and Green Bay has been talked up a lot as having improved and having a weak schedule.

Overall, a middle of the road team. Not my best effort of the year by any means.

QB1 - T. Brady

QB2 - M. Vick

I really like this pairing and rate it one of the best in the league. But if Branch holds out, consider me worried.

RB1 - W. McGahee

RB2 - D. McAllister

RB3 - C. Perry

RB4 - N. Davenport

I'm hoping for a better year from McGahee. Buf's offense has to be better this year, which should provide some more scoring ops for him. Didn't really like the Deuce pick but at 5.16, I felt it was decent value. It was either him or Chris Brown. Time will tell. Perry's a solid RB3 (just don't hope he has to become my RB2) and Davenport was a shot in the dark. He could be a waste or he could start the season. Not a horrible crew considering I took my RB2 at the end of round 5.

WR1 - A. Johnson

WR2 - J. Jurevicius

WR3 - A. Toomer

WR4 - D. Givens

WR5 - J. Gaffney

WR6 - T. Brown

WR7 - M. Bradley

Meh...no :yucky: Took QBs too early expecting the QBs to fly off the board as in the past...and I wanted to be strong in another position as I felt I was behind in RBs and WRs. I got stuck behind all the WR runs so I took 7 WRs with the hope 3 of them can provide a decent score each week. No real stars here and I could be facing a lot of below average weeks.

TE1 - A. Gates

TE2 - E. Johnson

After 15 RBs flew off the board in round 1, I felt I had to grab a playmaker in Gates. Hopefully, this edge cancels out my WR ineptitude. Really considered grabbing Gates and Owens at the turn but they both shared an early bye week. Thought about Steve Smith also but decided I couldn't afford not to draft a RB with one of my first two picks.

K1 - J. Reed

Went with only one kicker to grab an extra WR and take a chance on Davenport. I expect Reed to get some more opportunities this year with Bettis retiring. Satisfied with only one.

D1 - Baltimore

D2 - Miami

With some questionable RBs and some ugly WRs, I decided on trying to grab an edge on defense. Baltimore should be a top D again and I love Miami's potential due to their schedule...get to play NYJ and Buf twice along with the AFC South and the NFC North.

Overall, I feel this team is lacking star potential. I feel it's the worst team I've ever drafted in these leagues and don't have high hopes for it. I think it may be better suited as a week to week survivor team but is really lacking in players for a cumulative league. I need career years from A. Johnson and McGahee...and I need the gimpy players to come back from injuries, and stay healthy and be productive. I think I'm asking a lot. :wall:

QB 1: Daunte Culpepper

QB 2: Chris Simms

Happy with them, but alot of ??????

RB 1: Larry Johnson

RB 2: Chester Taylor

RB 3: Frank Gore

RB 4: Maurice Morris

Strength of my team IMO, extremely happy.

WR 1: Chris Chambers

WR 2: Nate Burleson

WR 3: Antonio Bryant

WR 4: Troy Williamson

WR 5: Hank Baskett

WR 6: David Boston

Alot of potential, and just as many questions.

TE 1: Jermaine Wiggins

TE 2: Chris Baker

I think that I got good value, considering how long I waited.

K 1: Adam Vinatieri

K 2: Jason Hanson

Very happy, but its only a Kicker. Need them to help pick up slack from other positions possible lack.

Def 1: Carolina

Def 2: Kansas City

I think that I can rely on them for solid and consistantly good weeks. Need the same from tem as I do my Kicker.

Overall I think that I have alot of potential, and will have to see if it pans out. But I am happy.

QB- 2.12 Peyton Manning/6

QB- 5.05 Donovan McNabb/9

Don't usually take a QB this early and having done that, forgot that I had taken Manning and grabbed McNabb. :confused: But having 2 of the best in the league I'll live with that. :thumbup:

RB- 1.05 Clinton Portis/8

RB- 4.12 Cedric Benson/7

RB- 10.12 Michael Pittman/4

RB- 18.12 Lee Suggs/9

RB- 17.05 Wali Lundy/5

Well until Monday night I did like my RB's. Now I'm not so sure. If Portis is ok, he will score a lot of points for me. I also expect a lot from Benson. Lundy was just a shot in the dark hoping Kubiak can work some magic. Jumped on the Suggs train as soon as I heard the news about the trade, only to hear today, it's been voided. :cry: Oh well maybe he'll get some work in Cleveland.

WR- 3.05 Darrell Jackson/5

WR- 6.12 Terry Glenn/3

WR- 8.12 Ernest Wilford/6

WR- 9.05 Braylon Edwards/6

WR- 11.05 Doug Gabriel/3

WR's are ok. If Edwards makes it back and Porter stays in the doghouse, they'll be a lot better.

TE- 7.05 Ben Watson/6

TE- 13.05 Jeb Putzier/5

I expect Watson to be a monster this year, especially if Branch sits out. Putzier won't be big but he'll be steady.

PK- 15.05 Josh Brown/5

PK- 16.12 Matt Bryant/4

What can I say? They're kickers.

DF- 12.12 New England Patriots/6

DF- 14.12 New York Jets/9

Same here. They're defenses with no bye week problems. Hopefully this team will be good enough to be in the top half of the league.

Just having a chance ti look at everyone's full teams. Anyone have any predictions? Or at least a team or two that would be the favorite? Will get back with my opinion.

Here we go --- the season starts tomorrow night. May all your teams last almost as long as mine.

QB: Eli Manning (5.09), Brad Johnson (9.09)RB: LaMont Jordan (1.09), Curtis Martin (7.09) :wall: , Cedric Houston (8.08) :mellow: , Ryan Moats (10.08) :mellow: , Brandon Jacobs (13.09) :thumbup: WR: Larry Fitzgerald (2.08), Donald Driver (3.09), TJ Houshmanzadah (4.08), Justin McCareins (12.08) :wall: , Greg Lewis (18.08)TE: Randy McMichael (6.08), Leonard Pope (14.08)K: Jay Feely (15.09), Joe Nedney (17.09)DEF: Chicago Bears (11.09), Detroit Lions (16.08)

QB:5.6 Marc Bulger/7, 10.11 Chad Pennington/9RB: 1.6 Tiki Barber/4, 3.6 DeShaun Foster/9, 7.6 Marion Barber III/3, 11.6 TJ Duckett/5WR: 2.11 Anquan Boldin/9, 4.11 Rod Smith/4, 6.11 Drew Bennett/7, 9.6 Mark Clayton/7, 14.11 Peerless Price/8, 16.11 Bryant Johnson/9TE: 8.11 Ben Troupe/7, 12.11 Marcedes Lewis/6K: 15.6 David Akers/9, 17.6 Phil DawsonDef: 13.6 Washington/8, 18.11 Houston/5I was happy to get Tiki at #6 overall.
Well, going in to week 1 my team is still all employed and healthy. Here's to a good football season and good luck guys!!!! :banned:

QB - C. Palmer, R. Grossman

RB - E. James, R. Dayne, D. Williams, B. Calhoun, M. Turner

WR - R. Wayne, R. Brown, S. Parker, R. White, B. Berrian

TE - K. Winslow, Jr., Z. Hilton

K - J. Elam, S. Graham

D - Rams, Raiders

I am quite surprised by this team. I expected to be one of the earlier teams eliminated, especially since my DD had me in second last after the draft. LD doesn’t rank me any better. I’ve had two decent weeks (132, 148) to start the year and I am currently 3rd in MBSL-3 (-2 from Fatness) and 10th overall in all MBSL’s (-54 from Shadowmaster in 4). I know it’s still early in the season and it’s not that impressive. My later round picks are carrying this team right now and I couldn’t be luckier. Grossman (10.13), Turner (12.13) and Berrian (13.04) have been nice surprises. This team may actually make it through a few more weeks. :) :banned: :D

Anyway, thanks for the opportunity to participate again this year. Thanks to Twilight for his awesome work in keeping track of everything. Good luck to all.

Steve

My backups have been keeping me in it as well. I was hoping some of the young WRs would play more as the season went along, and it looks like at least Jackson and Jennings will. I'll need them.

QB: Brett Favre, Alex Smith

RB: Rudi Johnson, Tatum Bell, Mike Anderson, Vernand Morency

WR: Randy Moss, Javon Walker, Eric Moulds, Greg Jennings, Chad Jackson, Derek Hagan

TE: Chris Cooley, Desmond Clark

K: Matt Stover, Mike Nugent

Def: Tampa Bay, Cincinnati

Users who are viewing this thread