What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2007 Strategy Guide (Footballguys Mag) (1 Viewer)

Magazines were received Tuesday and my parents already processed about 1,000 orders. Another 1,200+ will be taken to the Post Office tomorrow. All orders placed before Monday will be processed by this Friday. Depending on where you live your magazine should arrive by the middle of next week.

OK, I just got green with envy....I just bought mine...Just curious when do you think that it will ship if it was purchased just now?

Got mine Saturday with a Silver Ticket :pirate: I don't buy the fantasy mags because they are usually geared for the guppy, however I purchased footballguys' mag out of respect. I am pleasantly surpirised with the content and a silver ticket to boot, hahahaha. This year is starting out nicely. Watch out for Charleston Chuck!

got mine stauday -- no ticket -- generally impressed -- slightly disappointed onlack of IDP information, even more then all the other out so far.

Still haven't gotten mine. Anyone on the east coast got theirs? I orded the day it was announced.

got mine stauday -- no ticket -- generally impressed -- slightly disappointed onlack of IDP information, even more then all the other out so far.
Which part were you impressed with??I was highly disappointed!!Reading the write up on Travis Henry, I felt like I was reading the same thing in 2 paragraphs.Reading the write up on Travis Henry, I felt like I was reading the same thing in 2 paragraphs.

Which part were you impressed with??I was highly disappointed!!Reading the write up on Travis Henry, I felt like I was reading the same thing in 2 paragraphs.Reading the write up on Travis Henry, I felt like I was reading the same thing in 2 paragraphs.
I like how you phrased that. I'm hoping it's not like some of the other mags I've gotton that are more suited for the FF beginners & are pretty general. When you can breeze through 150 pages in one sitting, it's not good. But I've kept myself from reading the sample pages.

Got mine the other day.. :thumbup:

BTW.. if anyone has an extra Black-Eyed Joe Temp Tattoo they don't need I could use one more...

Great work guys, I received my magazine today.....made it all the way to Australia by 27th....love your work......though no silver ticket for me.

Great work guys, I received my magazine today.....made it all the way to Australia by 27th....love your work......though no silver ticket for me.
Hard to believe your mag got to you down under and I ordered mine June 1st and am still waiting out here near Phila. Guess it doesn't pay to order too early.

I did find two proofing mistakes in the Perfect Draft article...

p. 107 (5th paragraph) If you believe, for example, rookie WRS are always ad OR drafting anyone over 30 is an injury risk...

p. 110 in the DJ Hackett Section - He could turn out to we Seattle's WR1

Guess spell checkers can't catch everything when it is spelled correctly...

What is different between the information that is in the magazine vs what is on this website. I have seen the magazine at the store but didn't know if it was just duplicating the stuff on this site.

I preordered the magazine on June 1st and still have the e-receipt for doing so but have yet to get the magazine and everytime I try and email or PM Joe or David about it I get absolutely no response!! I have been a loyal FBG for over 4 years now and recently resubscribed for the 3 year package so I would expect a lil better customer service then this!!! :confused:

I preordered the magazine on June 1st and still have the e-receipt for doing so but have yet to get the magazine and everytime I try and email or PM Joe or David about it I get absolutely no response!! I have been a loyal FBG for over 4 years now and recently resubscribed for the 3 year package so I would expect a lil better customer service then this!!! :fishing:
I don't recall ever seeing a PM from you, can you resend to me or send me an email. We will get a replacement magazine to you ASAP.

For the second year in a row I have purchased the guide and was quite happy with the contents.

I am not sure if this is possible / reasonable given lead times for printing the magazine but you should consider two printings. An early printing in June and another one in the middle of August.

I preordered the magazine on June 1st and still have the e-receipt for doing so but have yet to get the magazine and everytime I try and email or PM Joe or David about it I get absolutely no response!! I have been a loyal FBG for over 4 years now and recently resubscribed for the 3 year package so I would expect a lil better customer service then this!!! :football:
I don't recall ever seeing a PM from you, can you resend to me or send me an email. We will get a replacement magazine to you ASAP.
Hey David well I sent you and Joe an email over a week ago about it and PM'd you a few days ago. Just sent you another email with my address where to send the replacement magazine to so hopefully you'll get that. Thanks for your understanding and keep up the good work!!

I preordered the magazine on June 1st and still have the e-receipt for doing so but have yet to get the magazine and everytime I try and email or PM Joe or David about it I get absolutely no response!! I have been a loyal FBG for over 4 years now and recently resubscribed for the 3 year package so I would expect a lil better customer service then this!!! :shrug:
Hey David well I sent you and Joe an email over a week ago about it and PM'd you a few days ago. Just sent you another email with my address where to send the replacement magazine to so hopefully you'll get that. Thanks for your understanding and keep up the good work!!
Sorry for a quick hijack.As you can see from my name I am a new user to this site.I have to buy a new FF subscription either here or at a site i have used in the past, called FXXtasyFxxtbxll.cxm (my x outs)I can not afford to buy both. Please tell me why this site is better than the other site i hid with xxx in the line above.

I have never used that other site...but I have been a member here for over a year now and love it. Great information... Great members that really know fantasy football. I think its definitely worth whatever it is to join.

Hey guys!

I just wanted to see if the magazine has been released in stores yet! I have been to several different stores locally, and have found nothing!

TIA!!!

Hey guys!I just wanted to see if the magazine has been released in stores yet! I have been to several different stores locally, and have found nothing! TIA!!!
Yes, it's available in most places I've checked in my area. Barnes and Noble, grocery stores, etc. There may still be a few copies available for order online. Email dodds@footballguys.com if you're interested in that option.

Hey guys!I just wanted to see if the magazine has been released in stores yet! I have been to several different stores locally, and have found nothing! TIA!!!
Yes, it's available in most places I've checked in my area. Barnes and Noble, grocery stores, etc. There may still be a few copies available for order online. Email dodds@footballguys.com if you're interested in that option.
I was able to order online, a couple of days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread