What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2008 Playoff predictions (1 Viewer)

JMon348

Footballguy
HOMER WARNING

AFC

3. Dolphins...........1. Titans..................1. Titans........................1. Titans

6. Ravens.............6. Ravens

4. Chargers..........2. Steelers...............2. Steelers

5. Colts................4. Chargers

NFC

3. Vikings.............2. Panthers...............3. Vikings.......................3. Vikings

6. Eagles..............3. Vikings

4. Cardinals..........1. Giants...................5. Falcons

5. Falcons.............5. Falcons

Superbowl

Vikings over Titans

What the heck - I'll give it a whirl

AFC

3. Dolphins...........1. Titans..................6. Ravens........................2. Steelers

5. Colts................5. Colts

NFC

3. Vikings.............2. Panthers...............2. Panthers......................2. Panthers

6. Eagles..............4. Cardinals

4. Cardinals..........1. Giants...................1. Giants

5. Falcons.............6. Eagles

Superbowl

Panthers over Steelers

Last edited by a moderator:
I will give it a go

AFC

3. Dolphins........1. Titans................6. Ravens

6. Ravens..........6. Ravens...............

4. Chargers.......2. Steelers...............4. Chargers............4. Chargers

5. Colts.............4. Chargers.............

NFC

3. Vikings.........1. Giants

6. Eagles..........6. Eagles..............6. Eagles

4. Cardinals.......2. Panthers..........2. Panthers..............2. Panthers

5. Falcons..........5. Falcons

Chargers over Panthers

AFC

3. Dolphins...........1. Titans..................5. Colts........................5. Colts

6. Ravens.............5. Colts

4. Chargers..........2. Steelers...............3. Dolphins

5. Colts................3. Dolphins

NFC

3. Vikings.............2. Panthers...............2. Panthers..................2. Panthers

4. Cardinals..........1. Giants..................6. Eagles

Superbowl

Panthers over Colts

Lots of upsets. In the AFC, not sure about the Steelers/Dolphins, but Roethlisberger was turning the ball over a bunch BEFORE he was knocked on queer street by the Browns. In true Dolphins fashion, I think they grind one out by good defense (including some disruption by Porter), efficiency by Chad, and well planned trick plays. The Colts are everyone's darling and they're overlooked because the Titans won the division.

I believe that Whisenhunt gets the Cardinals back to high level football for at least a game. They're at home and no one is giving them a shot. I'll take the crafty Super Bowl MVP vet over the rookie here. The Iggles are flat on a roll and will make some serious noise considering all aspects of their game are clicking. The Panthers are just too good right now with their two headed RBs to be stopped. The only question is Delhomme's ability to keep defenses honest by presenting a down field threat.

OK.....

WildCard Weekend:

The cinderella story that is the Dolphins comes to an abrupt halt at the hands of the Ravens.

The Chargers score some points and LT has a great game, but the secondary can't even slow Peyton down. Colts in a shootout.

The Cardinals don't belong in the playoffs. Atlanta scores at will and wins another shootout fairly easily.

AR learns from the past and allows MM to call the plays. Minnesota slows Philly down, but Philly throttles TJ and ADP. Philly wins a fairly low scoring affair.

Divisional Weekend:

Ravens give the Titans all they can handle, but the Raven D begins to break down late in the game and can't slow down the Titan rushing attack quite enough. Titans in a squeaker.

Assuming Big Ben is back...a tight game that could go either way, but the nod has to go with the leagues best defense playing at home. Pittsburgh in another close game.

The Falcons have had a great year, but they don't have enough to stop the Carolina attack on the road. Carolina wins with relative ease.

The G-men aren't the same team they were even a month ago. Burress was the greatest weapon NY had against Philly and Hixon can't hold his jock strap. The Giants rack up some rushing yards but Eli is frustrated and commits a couple of crucial turnovers as Philly wins another on the road against their divisional foe.

Championship Weekend:

The Steelers O-line deficiencies shine brightly on the road against a quality defense. The Titans are rewarded with short fields all day long. A close score belies a game that was never really very close. Titans 23 - 16.

Philly shows up to play, but so does Carolina. A tough hard fought game is decided by a late game turnover...but by whom? My brain says Carolina wins the war, but my heart screams Philly.

SUPER-BOWL:

If it's Philly, the Philly defense has enough to shut down the Titans offense and win the game. If it's Carolina, the Panthers are the ones without enough offense to get by a superior defense. (NOTE: I'm not saying Philly's O is better then Carolina, but their Defense is MUCH better then Carolina's).

Titans 27, Panthers 17

-OR-

Titans 13, Eagles 21

The best game to watch is the Philly-Panthers.

OK, I'll bite. Also, I give permission to anyone who wants to refer to my predictions after I'm the only one who gets every single game right. :thumbup:

AFC

Indy over San Diego (winner goes to the Super Bowl)

Baltimore over Miami

Indy over Pittsburgh

Tennessee over Baltimore

Indy over Tennessee in AFC championship game

NFC

Arizona over Atlanta

Philadelphia over Minnesota

NY Giants over Philadelphia

Carolina destroys Arizona

NY Giants over Carolina in NFC championship game

Super Bowl

Peyton over Eli

AFC

3. Dolphins...........1. Titans..................6. Ravens........................5. Steelers

4. Chargers..........2. Steelers...............3. Steelers

5. Colts................3. Colts

NFC

3. Vikings.............2. Panthers...............2. Panthers..................2. Giants

4. Cardinals..........1. Giants..................6. Giants

Giants over Steelers

What the heck - I'll give it a whirlAFC3. Dolphins...........1. Titans..................6. Ravens........................2. Steelers6. Ravens.............6. Ravens4. Chargers..........2. Steelers...............2. Steelers5. Colts................5. ColtsNFC3. Vikings.............1. Giants...............1. Giants.......................2. Panthers6. Eagles..............6. Eagles4. Cardinals..........2. Panthers...................2. Panthers5. Falcons.............5. FalconsSuperbowlPanthers over Steelers
I agree with everything above except the Baltimore/Pittsburgh outcome. Roth'burger gets killed on a weekly basis against lesser teams, how's he going to remain upright against the Baltimore D?

AFC

4. Chargers.......2. Steelers...............2. Steelers............4. Steelers

5. Colts.............4. Chargers.............

NFC

Superbowl: Panthers over Steelers

AFC

3. Dolphins........1. Titans................1. Titans

4. Chargers.......2. Steelers...............2. Steelers............1. Titans

5. Colts.............5. Colts.............

NFC

Panthers over Titans for the Bowl

AFC

4. Chargers.......2. Steelers...............5. Colts............6. Ravens

5. Colts.............5. Colts.............

NFC

6. Eagles..........6. Eagles..............1. Giants

4. Cardinals.......2. Panthers..........5. Falcons..............1. Giants

Giants win Round 2.

AFC

3. Dolphins...........1. Titans..................6. Ravens........................5. Steelers

4. Chargers..........2. Steelers...............3. Steelers

NFC

3. Vikings.............2. Panthers...............2. Panthers..................2. Giants

6. Eagles..............5. Falcons

4. Cardinals..........1. Giants..................6. Giants

Steelers over Giants

renesauz said:
OK.....

WildCard Weekend:

The cinderella story that is the Dolphins comes to an abrupt halt at the hands of the Ravens.

The Chargers score some points and LT has a great game, but the secondary can't even slow Peyton down. Colts in a shootout.

The Cardinals don't belong in the playoffs. Atlanta scores at will and wins another shootout fairly easily.

AR learns from the past and allows MM to call the plays. Minnesota slows Philly down, but Philly throttles TJ and ADP. Philly wins a fairly low scoring affair.

Divisional Weekend:

Ravens give the Titans all they can handle, but the Raven D begins to break down late in the game and can't slow down the Titan rushing attack quite enough. Titans in a squeaker.

Assuming Big Ben is back...a tight game that could go either way, but the nod has to go with the leagues best defense playing at home. Pittsburgh in another close game.

The Falcons have had a great year, but they don't have enough to stop the Carolina attack on the road. Carolina wins with relative ease.

The G-men aren't the same team they were even a month ago. Burress was the greatest weapon NY had against Philly and Hixon can't hold his jock strap. The Giants rack up some rushing yards but Eli is frustrated and commits a couple of crucial turnovers as Philly wins another on the road against their divisional foe.

Championship Weekend:

The Steelers O-line deficiencies shine brightly on the road against a quality defense. The Titans are rewarded with short fields all day long. A close score belies a game that was never really very close. Titans 23 - 16.

Philly shows up to play, but so does Carolina. A tough hard fought game is decided by a late game turnover...but by whom? My brain says Carolina wins the war, but my heart screams Philly.

SUPER-BOWL:

If it's Philly, the Philly defense has enough to shut down the Titans offense and win the game. If it's Carolina, the Panthers are the ones without enough offense to get by a superior defense. (NOTE: I'm not saying Philly's O is better then Carolina, but their Defense is MUCH better then Carolina's).

Titans 27, Panthers 17

-OR-

Titans 13, Eagles 21

The best game to watch is the Philly-Panthers.
You're just saying this because you're an Eagles fan and want to see this happen............ :yes:

RWB CowSkulls said:
ceisenhower66 said:

AFC

3. Dolphins...........1. Titans..................6. Ravens........................2. Steelers

NFC

3. Vikings.............1. Giants...............1. Giants.......................2. Panthers

6. Eagles..............6. Eagles

4. Cardinals..........2. Panthers...................2. Panthers

Superbowl

Panthers over Steelers
I agree with everything above except the Baltimore/Pittsburgh outcome. Roth'burger gets killed on a weekly basis against lesser teams, how's he going to remain upright against the Baltimore D?
Well.............cause he's already done it twice before THIS SEASON........

AFC

NFC

3. Vikings.............1. Giants...............1. Giants.......................2. Panthers

4. Cardinals..........2. Panthers...................2. Panthers

Superbowl

Steelers over Panthers

It boggles my mind that so many people pick the Cards to lose at home..... They kick butt at home..

Also Atl plays much better on turf.

This game is a blowout for the Cards IMO....

NFC

#3 Vikes ----#6 Philly --------#6 Philly----------#2 Car

#6 Philly ----#1 NYG

#4 Zona-----#5 ATL ---------#2 Car

#5 Atl--------#2 CAR------------------------------------------------------- 2008 SUPER BOWLS CHAMPIONS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------INDY COLTS

AFC

#3 Miami-----#6 Balt---------#6 Balt-------------#5 Colts

#6 Balt-------#1 Tenn

#4 Chargers---#5 Colts------#5 Colts

#5 Colts--------#2 Pitt

Why not..gotta make it interesting.

AFC

3. Dolphins...........1. Titans..................1. Titans.....................2. Steelers

NFC

3. Vikings.............1. Giants...............1. Giants.......................5. Falcons

4. Cardinals..........2. Panthers...........5. Falcons

Superbowl

Steelers over Falcons

hmmmmm.. SO what I am reading is that 2008 is going to be the first time in NFL history that the four home teams will lose in the Wildcard round.. :unsure: :lmao:

I am not that great at picking games but let's try.

AFC

5. Colts................4. Colts

NFC

3. Vikings.............2. Panthers...............2. Panthers.......................1. Giants

6. Eagles..............5. Cardinals

Superbowl

Steelers over Giants

AFC

3. Dolphins...........1. Titans...................6. Ravens................2. Steelers

6. Ravens.............6. Ravens.

4. Chargers..........2. Steelers................2. Steelers

5. Colts...............5. Colts

NFC

3. Vikings.............1. Giants..................1. Giants..................2. Panthers

4. Cardinals..........2. Panthers..............2. Panthers

5. Falcons............4. Cardinals

The Steelers will show that facing and beating the NFL's toughest schedule in years will pay off.

Steelers over Panthers.

AFC

NFC

3. Vikings.............1. Giants...............1. Giants.......................3. Panthers

4. Cardinals..........2. Panthers...................5. Panthers

Superbowl

STeelers over Panthers

This is what my heart wants.............

AFC

Indy over San Diego

Baltimore over Miami

Pittsburgh over Indy

Tennessee over Baltimore

Pittsburgh over Tennessee in AFC championship game

NFC

Atlanta over Arizona

NY Giants over Philadelphia

Carolina over Atlanta

Carolina over NY Giants in NFC championship game

Super Bowl

Pittsburgh over Carolina

** Interesting thing I noticed was I picked all the AWAY teams in the first round...

AFC3. Dolphins...........1. Titans...................6. Ravens................2. Steelers6. Ravens.............6. Ravens.4. Chargers..........2. Steelers................2. Steelers5. Colts...............5. ColtsNFC3. Vikings.............1. Giants..................1. Giants..................2. Panthers6. Eagles..............6. Eagles4. Cardinals..........2. Panthers..............2. Panthers5. Falcons............4. CardinalsThe Steelers will show that facing and beating the NFL's toughest schedule in years will pay off.Steelers over Panthers.
For some odd reason, I like the Chargers over the Colts, but other than that I think you've nailed it...

Wow looking like the Steelers are the FBG favorites. I think everyone is drawing the similar conclusions I did. I really like the Ravens, and as the 6 they would play the Titans. If you really really like the Ravens, you pick an upset there. Unfortunately for the Ravens, that leads to the inevitable AFC title game of Ravens-Steelers, and its not hard to pick the Steelers to win again after they already swept them this year. Suddenly, the Steelers are the in Super Bowl and I have them winning. I'd pick Titans to beat the Steelers, but the way things shake out, that meeting never happens.

AFC

Indianapolis over San Diego

Baltimore over Miami

Indianapolis over Pittsburgh

Baltimore over Tennessee

Indianapolis over Baltimore

NFC

Atlanta over Arizona

Giants over Philadelphia

Carolina over Atlanta

Giants over Carolina

Super Bowl

Indianapolis over Giants

AFC

3. Dolphins...........1. Titans..................6. Ravens........................5. Colts

4. Chargers..........2. Steelers...............5. Colts

NFC

3. Vikings.............1. Giants...................6. Eagles........................6. Eagles

4. Cardinals..........2. Panthers................2. Panthers

Colts over Eagles in SB

A lot of Panther love in here for a team that has turnstiles for defense.
Their defense might only be on the field for 20 minutes the way they can pound the rock.
The problem is that one off offensive series and the oppostion makes up 14 points. The Cats should have destroyed NO, Tampa, and the Giants. Everytime I watch them I think of the old Chargers, Dolphins, or Rams in a ground version. Last week everytime DWill touched the ball he was close to taking it the distance. They dominated that game and needed a late FG to win. I just don't see them pulling off late heroics for three straight weeks against better competition. Hopefully Fox is working on something to resolve this as this team is seriously flawed right now.

It boggles my mind that so many people pick the Cards to lose at home..... They kick butt at home..

Also Atl plays much better on turf.

This game is a blowout for the Cards IMO....
Really?
6-2 is a great home record. Atl is 4-4 on the road.
I'll call you a bit on this too. If i am correct, Atl lost to their divisional opponents on the road, 2 of which were in the beginning of the year. Also lost to Philly in Philly, but they could have won that game. Won on the road in S.D., G.B., and Minn, pretty good I think. Ari won their 3 divisional games at home (not too much of an accomplishment, esp. when SF was terrible), and their home win against Dallas was that quirky game, but you knew Dallas was due to lose there. They did destroy Mia and Buf at home, which is an accomplishment, but not really that much of an advantage. I think difference here is Atl. can run the ball on the road, and Ari can't defend against the run at home or on the road. not saying Atl is a guarantee, just thinking bad match-up for Ari.

AFC

3. Dolphins...........1. Titans......................1. Titans........................1. Titans

4. Chargers..........2. Steelers...................5. Colts

NFC

4. Cardinals...........2. Panthers...............2. Panturds.......................3. Panturds

5. Falcons..............4. Cardinals

3. Vikings..............1. Giants...................1. Giants

5. Eagles...............6. Eagles

Superbowl

Panturds over Titans

OK, I'll bite. Also, I give permission to anyone who wants to refer to my predictions after I'm the only one who gets every single game right. :clyde: AFCIndy over San Diego (winner goes to the Super Bowl)Baltimore over MiamiIndy over PittsburghTennessee over BaltimoreIndy over Tennessee in AFC championship gameNFCArizona over AtlantaPhiladelphia over MinnesotaNY Giants over PhiladelphiaCarolina destroys ArizonaNY Giants over Carolina in NFC championship gameSuper BowlPeyton over Eli
I agree...except Ill go with Eli over Peyton...due to the beeter D and running game. Disclaimer...I have the Giants in my playoff pool. I wanted Indy, but I had the #2 pick and had to go with a team with a first round bye.

With all of these preditions, I believe I have seen Tenn as a Super Bowl team only twice. Is Tenn. one of the most under-rated #1 seeds in recent memory? I am not overly confident in them either, but you have to think home field advantage is worth something here. could be the most dangerous team in the playoffs since no one is expecting anything from them. A healthy Haynesworth, and they will not be easy to beat.

AFC

3. Dolphins...........1. Titans..................4. Chargers........................1. Steelers

6. Ravens.............4. Chargers

5. Colts................3. Dolphins

NFC

3. Vikings.............2. Panthers...............2. Panthers.......................6. Eagles

4. Cardinals..........1. Giants...................6. Eagles

Superbowl

Eagles over Steelers

WINNER!

AFC

3. Dolphins........1. Titans.........1. Titans........5. Colts

6. Ravens..........6. Ravens

4. Chargers.......2. Steelers......5. Colts

5. Colts.............5. Colts

NFC

3. Vikings.........1. Giants..........6. Eagles........6. Eagles

6. Eagles..........6. Eagles

4. Cardinals......2. Panthers.....2. Panthers

5. Falcons.........4. Cardinals

Superbowl

Colts 37, Eagles 24 (with no vomiting from McNabb this time!)

Game 1: Ravens defense too fast for a team that relies on "trick plays" and running the ball. Low scoring, so I'll say Ravens 17, Dolphins 14.

Game 2: Colts are peaking when you want to in the NFL and the Chargers will fall behind early and never really get into the game. Colts 31, Chargers 17.

Game 3: The Eagles, like the Colts, are clicking right now. The Williams Wall can't stop the screens to Westbrook and DeSean and ADP gets nullified early due to the Vikings falling behind. Eagles 27, Vikings 14.

Game 4: Cardinals have the most dynamic passing offense in the playoffs and will be hard to stop at home. Turner gets his for Atlanta, but the rook will get tested by fire and fall just short. Cardinals 28, Falcons 24.

Game 5: Titans get the running game going early and ball-control the Ravens into submission. Flacco keeps the game interesting, but key turnovers late seal the deal. Titans 24, Ravens 17.

Game 6: Peyton versus the elements in Pittsburgh, but a shaky Roethlisberger prevents the Steelers from scoring enough to win the game. Top defense in the league gives them a chance, but Indy offense is just good enough. Colts 21, Steelers 20.

Game 7: The Eagles figured out the Giants in their last meeting, so look for more of the same from the Eagles defense. Eli and Co. can't score on the final drive to get the win at home. Eagles 27, Giants 21.

Game 8: the Cardinals find out it's hard to score when your offense doesn't have the ball as the Panthers run and run and run all day long en route to a convincing victory. Panthers 31, Cardinals 14.

Games 9: After a physical game against the Ravens, the Titans don't have the offensive firepower or defensive stamina to keep up with the Colts. the shutout pitched by the Colts in week 17 was a big boost for them. Colts 28, Titans 17.

Game 10: McNabb, Westbrook and crew waltz into Carolina with a bit of a swagger after a well-played game in the Meadowlands the week before. The Eagles bottle up Slash 'N' Dash 2 and force Tommy John Delhomme into costly turnovers en route to Tampa. Eagles 27, Panthers 14.

Super Bowl XLIII: Two high-powered teams meet in Tampa with the NFL championship on the line. It's close for about a half, but the never-ending barrage of Manning, Wayne, Harrison, Gonzalez, Clark, Addai and Rhodes finally get to Jim Johnson's defense and take the game over. Peyton is named MVP of the game and goes to Disneyworld with Robert Mathis and Dwight Freeney for putting constant pressure on McNabb and giving him a short field a couple times. Colts 37, Eagles 24.

AFC

Indy over San Diego

Baltimore over Miami

Indy over Pittsburgh

Baltimore over Tennessee

Indy over Baltimore

NFC

Atlanta over Arizona

Philadelphia over NY Giants

Carolina over Atlanta

Carolina over Philadelphia

Super Bowl

Indy over Carolina

AFC

3. Dolphins........1. Titans.........1. Titans........5. Colts

4. Chargers.......2. Steelers......5. Colts

5. Colts.............5. Colts

NFC

3. Vikings.........1. Giants..........1. Giants........1. Giants

4. Cardinals......2. Panthers..... 2. Falcons

5. Falcons.........5. Falcons

Giants vs. Colts Superbowl. I'm not going to predict this but I think I read that McNabb is predicting a tie.

AFC

3. Dolphins...........1. Titans..................1. Titans........................1. Titans

NFC

3. Vikings.............1. Giants..................1. Giants.......................1. Giants

4. Cardinals..........2. Panthers..............2. Panthers

Superbowl

Titans over Giants

I will regret all of this later....

AFC WILD CARD 1:

In a shocker, San Diego over Indianapolis. Indy may have won a bunch of games in a row, but they've generally had a cupcake schedule. Their defense is giving up plenty of points. In a high-scoring game in southern CA, Indy can't cover Jackson or Gates, and can't slow down a resurgent L.T.

AFC WILD CARD 2:

Baltimore over Miami with relative ease, even in Florida. Kudos to the Dolphins for racking up the wins, but Baltimore has been much more convincing in their wins while Miami's inability to put the hammer down on terrible teams (as Baltimore has done) shows some vulnerability.

AFC DIVISIONAL ROUND 1:

In another shocker, Baltimore edges out Tennessee. The Pittsburgh game aside, Tennessee have started to fade as the year's gone on (seriously, how do they lose to the Texans?), while Baltimore have continued to improve. When they met in Week 5, Tennessee edged out Baltimore by 3 points. Baltimore stacks the line and dares Kerry Collins to beat them, and Ed Reed has a field day as a result.

AFC DIVISIONAL ROUND 2:

Big Ben returns to lead the Steelers over San Diego. The Pittsburgh defense keeps San Diego in check in likely cold/poor weather their offense victimizes San Diego's defense.

AFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS:

Week 15 again as Pittsburgh clamps down on Baltimore defensively, while the offense just manages to get enough field position to win by a field goal or two.

NFC WILD CARD 1:

Atlanta dominate free-falling Arizona in a game that's over by halftime.

NFC WILD CARD 2:

A demonstrably superior Philadelphia team easily overpowers Minnesota, especially on defense, with multiple sacks on Jackson. Peterson does get a bunch of yards, though, before the game is out of reach.

NFC DIVISIONAL ROUND 1:

More Week 12 instead of Week 4, as an in-sync Atlanta executes much better against a Carolina that gets behind early and manages to implode by the 4th quarter.

NFC DIVISIONAL ROUND 2:

New York haven't looked really good since Week 11, while Philadelphia have been gathering momentum. Jacobs gets re-hurt early and Eli spends most of the day on his back while McNabb is just elusive enough to keep the Giants from killing the passing game as Philadelphia wins over New York.

NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS:

This year's Cinderella story hosts the NFC Conference Championships. Philadelphia over Atlanta as the key is that the Falcons don't really have an answer for the Eagles' pass rush and McNabb & Westbrook put up enough points to make Turner a non-factor.

SUPER BOWL:

Experience (Pittsburgh) beats motivation (Philadelphia).

I will regret all of this later....

AFC DIVISIONAL ROUND 1:

In another shocker, Baltimore edges out Tennessee. When they met in Week 5, Tennessee edged out Baltimore by 3 points. Baltimore stacks the line and dares Kerry Collins to beat them, and Ed Reed has a field day as a result.
This is exactly what Baltimore tried the first time...and the Titans won...in Baltimore.

AFC

5. Colts................4. Colts

NFC

3. Vikings.............2. Panthers...............2. Panthers.......................1. Giants

Superbowl

Titans over Giants

AFC

Round1

Chargers v Colts - Chargers

Ravs v Phins - Ravens

Round2

Chargers vs Steelers - Steelers

Ravens vs Titans - Ravens

Round3

Steelers v Ravens - Steelers

NFC

round 1

Philly v Minny - Philly

Atl vs Arz - Atl

Round2

NYG v Philly - Philly

Car v Atl - Car

Round3

Car v Philly - Car

Superbowl 43:

Car v Pitt - Carolina!!!

AFC

3. Dolphins........1. Titans.........6. Ravens........4. Chargers

4. Chargers.......2. Steelers......4. Chargers

5. Colts.............4. Chargers

NFC

3. Vikings.........1. Giants..........6 Eagles.......6. Eagles

4. Cardinals......2. Panthers..... 2. Panthers

5. Falcons.........5. Falcons

Dont think this will pan out but I have been hoping for this for a few years. Realistically, if both of these teams make it to the big dance, whoever is healthier wins.. Eagles over Bolts

OK, I'll bite. Also, I give permission to anyone who wants to refer to my predictions after I'm the only one who gets every single game right. :towelwave: AFCIndy over San Diego (winner goes to the Super Bowl)Baltimore over MiamiIndy over PittsburghTennessee over BaltimoreIndy over Tennessee in AFC championship gameNFCArizona over AtlantaPhiladelphia over MinnesotaNY Giants over PhiladelphiaCarolina destroys ArizonaNY Giants over Carolina in NFC championship gameSuper BowlPeyton over Eli
I agree...except Ill go with Eli over Peyton...due to the beeter D and running game. Disclaimer...I have the Giants in my playoff pool. I wanted Indy, but I had the #2 pick and had to go with a team with a first round bye.
creeps, I'm glad you disagreed on one game. That way, I can still be the only one who gets them all right. :headbang:

AFC

Indianapolis over San Diego Indianapolis over Pittsburgh Indianapolis over Tennessee

Baltimore over Miami Tennessee over Baltimore

NFC

Arizona over Atlanta Carolina over Arizona

Philadelphia over Minnesota Giants over Philadelphia Giants over Carolina

Super Bowl Indianapolis over Giants

Users who are viewing this thread