What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2008 SSL4 Sign Up (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
1st - 1 - 14th – Rzrback77 - IN

2nd - 1 - 15th – Shadowfax - IN

3rd -1 - 16th – Chaz

4th - 2 - 14th - Knowledgereigns

5th - 2 - 15th - Jmills - IN

6th - 2 - 16th- Bundy

7th - 3 - 13th – Fullback Fro - IN

8th - 3 - 14th Duckboy - IN

9th - 3 - 15th - Bostonfred

10th - 3 - 16th – Restless Natives - IN

11th - 4 - 11th – Lotts Fingertip

12th - 4 -12th – Pigskin Pimp - OUT

13th - 4 - 13th – T8knovr

14th - 4 - 14th – Bruno2

15th - 4 - 15th -wdcrob - IN

16th - 4 - 16th – Steel Dillo - IN

Last edited by a moderator:
Week 1 cage match!Steel Dillovs restless nativefor the worst of the worst!(sorry guys---I've probably sealed my fate, and will desend yet again after reaching SSL-I last yr :rolleyes:oh, and fletch...there is a seperate sign up thread for those new/back in this year

This league is now closed. Everyone in here was bumped up. SSL4 teams coming for the replacement thread.

Draft order has been set and sent to fletch who drew the top spot. He has been instructed to start a pick thread and post the draft order at 8 am on Monday. I will be travelling that day so any commish decisions should go to Duke1948 or Jeff Pasquino. Enjoy!

Draft order has been set and sent to fletch who drew the top spot. He has been instructed to start a pick thread and post the draft order at 8 am on Monday. I will be travelling that day so any commish decisions should go to Duke1948 or Jeff Pasquino. Enjoy!
Fletch is AWOL. Post the order when you get back please BnB

Do we have an MFL Site or something similar where we're making picks, and if so, can someone provide a link...

...or are we simply posting picks in the Round Threads here in the MDRU Forum?

Do we have an MFL Site or something similar where we're making picks, and if so, can someone provide a link......or are we simply posting picks in the Round Threads here in the MDRU Forum?
Once we get it set, we'll be picking in Round Threads here.Basically, self policed, make your pick & PM the next up ( or next and on deck, if you're generous )

Users who are viewing this thread