What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2010 Anarchy League Signups (1 Viewer)

The defending premier league champ is back to put the title belt on the line!!
Yes I am, thank you. League 2 is the best league and I will put my 2009 title on the line against the best of the best. However my 2008 title is firmly in place on my mantle due to back to back titles.

Bump for the stragglers or any other newbies that might be interested. If anyone knows those Anarchy vets who have not replied, please see if you can prompt them to let us know what their plans are . . .

Here are the those that are AWOL currently and when they were last seen:

League 1

LHUCKS 7/9

League 2

Jiggyonthehut 6/25

Biabreakable 4/5

League 3

Eggy's Booze Hounds (Don't know who this is)

Busman 6/30

League 4

benm3218 2/23

League 5

Coordinator 12/26/09

cfrase Today

Team Ram Rod 5/19

Nitty Ninjas 7/21

The head count is a problem, as we have 60-62 confirmed returnees (a couple guys in more than one league) and 9 newbies or old returnees.

I'm not good at math, but even I can figure out we need 64 or 80 to have full leagues. I will see who bites or responds this weekend and then see where we are at . . .

Count me in if there is a spot. This will be a first for me with the FBG group. So pretty much dead money. The kind of guy that is usually welcomed. How do I know if I got in? Just keep checking here? Doh.

For those of us who are new, what are our chances of getting a spot and when will we find out? I just spent a couple hours trying to understand the format and figure out a strategy, but I should probably wait until I'm actually in a league before I spend any more time planning my draft.

Participants in Leagues 1 + 2 have been determined and threads started in the Draft Forum.

We can draft and stay all year at MFL again for free, so that's a big plus. Will start to set up the leagues shortly.

By my count, if everyone that said they wanted in (and a couple guys from last year play in more than one league), we are at 77 teams. We need three more.

Other than Fiddles and Broadway G (and me), anyone want to be in more than one league? That would be the easiest way to fill up the last league . . .

ZWK said:
For those of us who are new, what are our chances of getting a spot and when will we find out? I just spent a couple hours trying to understand the format and figure out a strategy, but I should probably wait until I'm actually in a league before I spend any more time planning my draft.
I am sure you will get in. To make things fair, I try to keep the Anarchy League rookies together as much as possible. I'm not really sure if there is an advantage of being a vet or not, but it gives the illusion of fairness to keep the news guys together.

I am sure you will get in. To make things fair, I try to keep the Anarchy League rookies together as much as possible. I'm not really sure if there is an advantage of being a vet or not, but it gives the illusion of fairness to keep the news guys together.
Nice. If you need some rookies to fill in spots in a vet league, I'm up for the challenge.

Participants in Leagues 1 + 2 have been determined and threads started in the Draft Forum.We can draft and stay all year at MFL again for free, so that's a big plus. Will start to set up the leagues shortly.By my count, if everyone that said they wanted in (and a couple guys from last year play in more than one league), we are at 77 teams. We need three more.Other than Fiddles and Broadway G (and me), anyone want to be in more than one league? That would be the easiest way to fill up the last league . . .
I would love to be in more than one if there's room...

In. Which ever league. I was in league 5 last year since I couldn't draft right away. I was in league 4 the year before.

There are 16 newbies that expressed interest, which would all be in their own league. I PMed all of you and I need email address to set up the league. PM me with those ASAP.

If there is anyone else new that wants in, there's a decent chance that a couple of people will drop out or will never get back to me.

There are 16 newbies that expressed interest, which would all be in their own league. I PMed all of you and I need email address to set up the league. PM me with those ASAP.If there is anyone else new that wants in, there's a decent chance that a couple of people will drop out or will never get back to me.
PM sent with Email address

Users who are viewing this thread