What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 Anarchy League Sign Up Thread (1 Viewer)

Since my math and counting skills apparently are not what they used to be, we still need one more owner. I guess I can't count to 16. We are at a holding pattern at 15 guys and still need one more. I will set up the league site with everything else, but the league can't start drafting until that mystery team is added.

Since my math and counting skills apparently are not what they used to be, we still need one more owner. I guess I can't count to 16. We are at a holding pattern at 15 guys and still need one more. I will set up the league site with everything else, but the league can't start drafting until that mystery team is added.
I received a message from you asking for an email, and I sent you the address, but I haven't received anything...

League 4 (the newbie league) is set up and a thread started in the draft forum. We have 16 owners now provided everyone actually carries through.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread