What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 offseason dynasty trades (3 Viewers)

Another trade. Britt got a lot of value in my opinion. I offered the guy 1.7, Sims-Walker and 2 1st rounders 2012 but he went for this one instead

Trade 12

Team A gets

Britt, H. Douglas, Jeff Reed, Urlacher

Team G gets

1.5, B. Gibson, Longwell, Timmons, 2012 1st Rounder, 2012 2nd Rounder

Just did this one in my PPR dynasty leagueI gave: Gore, Hillis, Evans, 2.11 rookie pickI got: Best, 1.2 rookie pick, E.Sanders, 2.9 rookie pick :jawdrop:Updated roster:Brees, McNabbMJD, DeAngleo, BestCalvin, Marshall, Mike Williams Bucs, Boldin, Demaryius Thomas, Jacoby Ford, Sanders, LaFell, McClutser, Armstrong, Avery, DoucetCooley, Celek, F.DavisRookie picks: 1.2, 1.11, 2.11, 3.12
Nice trade for you.

Gave pick 1.11 in 2011Got Michael Turner :jawdrop:
Again another case of why do these people play fantasy football ?Seriously your leagues are too weak people if this is the kind of trades they are making.
When Turner goes it'll be off a cliff...he doesn't catch the ball, he'll be worthless whenever he hits that wall...and it may have happened at the end of this year.Of course I would still want to get more for him than that though :)

PPR - HyperActive I League

In rebuilding mode in this league (won it all the first year in 2005), I have the first 3 picks in the 2010 draft, and the 1.9, and had the 1.11 and 1.12.

I gave L Blount and rookie draft picks 1.11 and 1.12

I get Rashard Mendenhall

Rebuilding is just about complete with Bradford, Ryan, Dez Bryant, Kenny Britt, Austin Collie, Mendenhall, Finley, Jimmy Graham, and Jermaine Gresham. Add the first 3 picks in the 2010 draft and I should be able to compete in 2011 (if there is football).

Last edited by a moderator:
Salary Cap Dynasty:

Gave Vick $10, Lynch $9

for

Chris Johnson $55 and schaub $1

other guy still has AP. I had no one at RB.

Salary Cap Dynasty:Gave Vick $10, Lynch $9for Chris Johnson $55 and schaub $1.......other guy still has AP. I had no one at RB.
The guy in my league when I asked him what he wanted for either Peterson OR Chris Johnson came back with this.Give me Vick, Foster, Brandon Marshall and the #2 pick in the 2011 draft.I would get Peterson.Those are the kind of trades people ask for in my leagues.These other leagues are weak.

Salary Cap Dynasty:Gave Vick $10, Lynch $9for Chris Johnson $55 and schaub $1.......other guy still has AP. I had no one at RB.
The guy in my league when I asked him what he wanted for either Peterson OR Chris Johnson came back with this.Give me Vick, Foster, Brandon Marshall and the #2 pick in the 2011 draft.I would get Peterson.Those are the kind of trades people ask for in my leagues.These other leagues are weak.
When you come across unreasonable offers you move on to the next guy. Obviously he values Peterson more than you do :goodposting: It has nothing to do with leagues being weak, but your response to it was weak.

Props to you for playing with a bunch of unreasonable idiots. Feel better about yourself now?

Gave pick 1.11 in 2011Got Michael Turner :goodposting:
Again another case of why do these people play fantasy football ?Seriously your leagues are too weak people if this is the kind of trades they are making.
An owner that knows how to get the most of his picks woulda taken Mike Williams with that pick last year.Mike Williams>>Mike Turner in dynasty

JohnnyU said:

In rebuilding mode in this league (won it all the first year in 2005), I have the first 3 picks in the 2010 draft, and the 1.9, and had the 1.11 and 1.12.

I get Rashard Mendenhall

Rebuilding is just about complete with Bradford, Ryan, Dez Bryant, Kenny Britt, Austin Collie, Mendenhall, Finley, Jimmy Graham, and Jermaine Gresham. Add the first 3 picks in the 2010 draft and I should be able to compete in 2011 (if there is football).
I like the other end, personally. Make a trade up with the picks and he got the better of you.

JohnnyU said:

I get Rashard Mendenhall

I like the other end, personally. Make a trade up with the picks and he got the better of you.
That's a big if and I'm not looking at the trade as being I got the better of it, I'm looking at it as another piece to my plan. That plan will be complete after this draft :no: I see Blount as always being in a serious RBBC and with a lot of great players bailing on this draft, well, that told me the value isn't there with the late 1st rd picks. At least the risk is pretty damn high. I still have the first 3 picks and the 9th, so I saw an opportunity to make my RB situation better by trading Blount and the two late picks.

Dez said:
eefflrat said:
Right, only you know how to play fantasy football.....maybe it is you who play with idiots, not us. AP or CJ aren't worth nearly half of what your scenario is asking for. My league scoring favors QB a lot, and has a generous average YPC bonus as well with 10 attempts, which Vick is the only QB that ever gets that regulary. On a points per game basis vick was 15% better than any other player this year. I wonder why I am reasoning with you, after all my league is weak. Even after 14 years we are all idiots.

JohnnyU said:
Eastwood said:
Just did this one in my PPR dynasty leagueI gave: Gore, Hillis, Evans, 2.11 rookie pickI got: Best, 1.2 rookie pick, E.Sanders, 2.9 rookie pick :unsure:Updated roster:Brees, McNabbMJD, DeAngleo, BestCalvin, Marshall, Mike Williams Bucs, Boldin, Demaryius Thomas, Jacoby Ford, Sanders, LaFell, McClutser, Armstrong, Avery, DoucetCooley, Celek, F.DavisRookie picks: 1.2, 1.11, 2.11, 3.12
Nice trade for you.
Yes you may have became younger with this trade but you also could be giving up a chance to compete for the championship in 2011. Hillis and Gore can put up a massive amount of points.

Yes you may have became younger with this trade but you also could be giving up a chance to compete for the championship in 2011. Hillis and Gore can put up a massive amount of points.
Possibly true, but I think MJD, DeAngleo, and Best could all be great RBs next year (not to mention who might be there at 1.2) Perhaps I'm kidding myself, but I still think I have a chance to win the league even after this trade. Worst case, I shop what I believe is VERY good WR talent/depth to get a RB upgrade if Best or D-Will disappoint.

Team A trades:M.williams (TB)ForTeam B:BoldinBreaston
Team B easily. Even if Mason retires, Boldin will never outproduce Williams. And Breaston seems destined to have a short career, given his knee troubles. Even when healthy, he's easily replaceable on a fantasy team.

Team A Gives:

Chris Johnson

James Starks

Team B Gives:

Jahvid Best

Montario Hardesty

Beanie Wells

Damian Williams

Two trade offers on the table (10 Team PPR Dynasty):

Team A: Dwayne Bowe

for

Team B: Jahvid Best

Team C: Larry Fitzgerald

for

Team B: Jahvid Best

Two trade offers on the table (10 Team PPR Dynasty):Team A: Dwayne BoweforTeam B: Jahvid BestTeam C: Larry FitzgeraldforTeam B: Jahvid Best
If it's on the table I assume this is almost asking for advice. I normally wouldn't respond. But seriously, if you can trade best for Fitz right now you gotta do it. I'd probably do the Bowe trade depending on the league (PPR makes it a possibility). But you have to do fitz.I'm sorry but people are way to down on Fitz for no reason. He had a GREAT year this year. Seriously this might have been his best year.Why? He had terrible QBs throwing to him yet still posted 90/1100/6. The guy is matchup proof and qb proof. If he can get a legit QB again he's golden for many years. Even if not he's still a WR 1.

12 team non-pprTeam A GaveChris JohnsonReggie WayneGreg OlsenTeam B GaveJahvid BestMatthew StaffordJimmy GrahamChaz Schilensrookie pick 1.8
Guess Team A believes in quantity over quality ? Gave away CJ way too cheaply. Schilens is barely rosterable, and 1.08 this year will be weak. Wayne still has a few solid years left.

12 team non-pprTeam A GaveChris JohnsonReggie WayneGreg OlsenTeam B GaveJahvid BestMatthew StaffordJimmy GrahamChaz Schilensrookie pick 1.8
I can see what Yellow was doing here with his roster, but I gotta think that Amish (b) is the slight "winner"(if there is such a thing)

I posted this in the AC forum, but of course few people look there. Has anyone moved Vick this offseason, and if so, what did you get for him? TIA

Possibly true, but I think MJD, DeAngleo, and Best could all be great RBs next year (not to mention who might be there at 1.2) Perhaps I'm kidding myself, but I still think I have a chance to win the league even after this trade. Worst case, I shop what I believe is VERY good WR talent/depth to get a RB upgrade if Best or D-Will disappoint.
I think it was a steal on your part, which I shared in the thread in the AC before you accepted. Selling Gore at top 10-12 is an absolute must this year.

I get Rashard Mendenhall

I liked this trade for you - at some point you have to try and win.

I get Rashard Mendenhall

I liked this trade for you - at some point you have to try and win.
It will be real satisfying if I can win this league, tear it down, rebuild, and win it again.

I posted this in the AC forum, but of course few people look there. Has anyone moved Vick this offseason, and if so, what did you get for him? TIA
Start a thread in the SP.IMO, asking what player X is fetching is more of a value too question you are asking.Not a AC type question.

Dr. Octopus said:
high floor low ceiling said:
Even as some one that beleive in Best, I just can't see how Team A could feel good about this one. Wow.
:lmao:I don't like it either but in a 12 team leaguemy guess is Olsen is barely start-able.Maybe he feels Wayne is a not 100% start-able WR next year.He loses a stud in CJ that maybe he fills will not live up to the hype of 09gets, what he may feel is the next up and coming stud RBA potential stud QBA TE with high upsideflier on Schilensand 1.8

IDP Dynasty $220 Salary Cap Gave Up:

Beanie Wells $38, Crabtree $14, Dallas Clark $10

got

Bradford $24, Brian Cushing $1.

Dr. Octopus said:
high floor low ceiling said:
Even as some one that beleive in Best, I just can't see how Team A could feel good about this one. Wow.
not crazy about it eiether...could argue he gave up th two best players inthe deal. better hope best is going to live up to the hype. love stafford and graham though.

Limited PPR (1 point per 5 receptions)

I Gave: Witten

I received: Colston

Other team was very lacking at TE, and I have Finley on my roster as well, so this was a slam-dunk trade for me, assuming Finley can stay healthy. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread