What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 FBG Album Poll Voting Thread - Monday Jan 13 is deadline (1 Viewer)

Northern Voice

Footballguy
OFFICIAL 2013 FOOTBALLGUYS YEAR END ALBUM POLL

We've done this enough years now that I think everyone knows the routine. This thread is for suggesting your favourites and eventually voting. I would suggest maybe people post the artist/album and a couple sample songs via Youtube/Spotify/Soundcloud or wherever else. I know I have sort of lost track of some stuff that's been released the last few months, so I appreciate the help and suggestions, as do many others.

Last year I had a tough time getting everything compiled and run down, should be easier this year. I know a lot of people like to follow along with the big reveal/countdown, and it's more fun for me if there are people around commenting/discussing, some thoughts on dates for the reveal (which in turn determine deadline for lists). Are most people off from Dec 23 - Jan 3? If so, I'm thinking maybe Dec 19 or Jan 7 for the countdown date - thoughts on this appreciated.

In terms of lists/voting - it's highly encouraged to PM them to me, to encourage suspense in the final results.

The past Countdown Threads are all linked in my signature. I'm not going to set a deadline yet.

These are the rules we've used in the past, I think we'll stick with them unless anyone has strong ideas to improve on them.

- You have 200 points to distribute as you see fit among 10 to 20 albums.
- No album can be given more than 30 points
- You can also simply post your top 10-20 albums in order and they will be awarded points in a descending order from 19-1.
- Any album consisting of new/previously unreleased material released in 2013 is eligible (No reissues, compilations must be all new material)
- Live Albums must have been recorded and released in 2013.
- EP's are eligible
- You can post your album rankings/points assignments here or PM them to me (PMing them to me adds some mystery as to how the final results shake out, but if some people just want to post a top 10/20 list, that's fine too).
The countdown will take place in a new thread I'll start shortly after that. I'll try to run through the whole list on one day.
- The more participants the better
- Let's try to keep this near the top of the page for the next couple weeks.

EXAMPLE 1 - Points Assigned:

The Beatles - Abbey Road - 30
The Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed - 30
The Band - The Band - 25
The Who - Tommy - 20
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin - 15
Led Zeppelin - II - 10
The Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground - 10
The Stooges - The Stooges - 10
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Green River - 10
Frank Zappa - Hot Rats - 10
Neil Young with Crazy Horse -Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere - 5
Elvis Presley - From Elvis in Memphis - 5
MC5 - Kick Out the Jams - 5
Crosby, Stills and Nash - Crosby, Stills and Nash - 5
The Flying Burrito Bros - The Gilded Palace of Sin - 5
King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King - 1
Nick Drake - Five Leaves Left - 1
Sly and the Family Stone - Stand! - 1
Dusty Springfield - Dusty in Memphis - 1
Captain Beefheart and His Magic Band - Trout Mask Replica - 1

Example 2 - Albums Ranked

1. Marvin Gaye - What's Going On (will be awarded 19 points)
2. Led Zeppelin - IV (will be awarded 18 points)
3. The Who - Who's Next (will be awarded 17 points)
4. Joni Mitchell -Blue (will be awarded 16 points)
5. The Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers (will be awarded 15 points)
6. Sly and the Family Stone - There's a Riot Goin' On (will be awarded 14 points)
7. David Bowie - Hunky Dory (will be awarded 13 points)
8. Carole King - Tapestry (will be awarded 12 points)
9. John Lennon - Imagine (will be awarded 11 points)
10. The Allman Brothers Band - At Fillmore East (will be awarded 10 points)
11. Rod Stewart - Every Picture Tells a Story (will be awarded 10 points)
12. T. Rex - Electric Warrior (will be awarded 9 points)
13. Janis Joplin - Pearl (will be awarded 8 points)
14. The Doors - L.A. Woman (will be awarded 7 points)
15. Can - Tago Mago (will be awarded 6 points)
16. Leonard Cohen - Songs of Love and Hate (will be awarded 5 points)
17. Funkadelic - Maggot Brain (will be awarded 4 points)
18. The Beach Boys - Surf's Up (will be awarded 3 points)
19. Jethro Tull - Aqualung (will be awarded 2 points)
20. Yes - Fragile (will be awarded 1 points)

Past poll results can be found in my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
After missing out on the last two polls because I was clueless to what was going on, I'll be able to post a list this year. Thanks Best Albums thread/Spotify!

I don't know if this is against the rules, but I only listened to 2 albums that were recorded in 2013 but I like them very much.

Arcade Fire - Reflektor (30 points)

Sigur Ros - Kveikur (30 points)

also, if mumford and sons came out with an album this year, i'd like to give it -30 points to offset anyone who would vote for them, if possible. thanks.

I don't know if this is against the rules, but I only listened to 2 albums that were recorded in 2013 but I like them very much.

also, if mumford and sons came out with an album this year, i'd like to give it -30 points to offset anyone who would vote for them, if possible. thanks.
If Mumford and Sons came out with an album this year, I'd sign in with all my 100 aliases and give them 30 points from each, mkay? <_<

If Mumford and Sons came out with an album this year, I'd sign in with all my 100 aliases and give them 30 points from each, mkay? <_<
which one is mumford and are the others really his sons?

which one is mumford and are the others really his sons?
1. not sure

2. not sure

Jack Johnson - From Here To Now To You - 30
The National - Trouble Will Find Me - 30
Brett Dennen - Smoke and Mirrors - 30
The Head and the Heart - Let's Be Still - 30
Pearl Jam - Lightning Bolt - 30
Jake Bugg - Jake Bugg - 30
The Avett Brothers - Magpie and the Dandelion - 5
Lorde - Heroine - 5
Vampire Weekend - Modern Vampires of the City - 5
Queens of the Stone Age - Like Clockwork - 5

I'm not going to post points yet since there's still some time left in the year. (Plus I apparently need to listen to Reflektor a couple hundred more times until I think it is great). I will however post some mp3 collections I don't want to forget about. In no particular order:

Spoilered, for your protection

Kurt Vile - Wakin On A Pretty Daze

Waxahatchee - Cerulean Salt

Savages - Silence Yourself

Laura Marling - Once I Was an Eagle

Darkside - Psychic

Mikal Cronin - MCII

Phosphorescent - Muchacho

Ty Segall - Sleeper

Parquet Courts - Light Up Gold

Thundercat - Apocalypse

Torres - Torres

Speedy Ortiz - Major Arcana

Foxygen - We Are the 21st Century Ambassadors of Peace and Magic

CHVRCHES - The Bones Of What You Believe

Arctic Monkeys - AM

Classixx - Hanging Gardens

Disclosure - Settle

Bill Callahan - Dream River

Thee Oh Sees - Floating Coffin

Arcade Fire - Reflektor

Year end cramming time, listening to Kurt Vile, Waxahatchee, Parquet Courts, Los Campesinos and Chvrches over the next few hours.

Will be interested to see how the female fronted bands shake out this year - Lorde, Haim, Chvrches, Savages, Sky Ferreira, etc...

For me for later...

Lorde

The 1975

Haim

Drake

Jake bugg

Fallout boy.
So here is my "official" ballot for 2013 for the purposes of this thread...

I'm sure there were a lot of albums I didn't hear that I would have enjoyed. Maybe I'll have a chacne to discover them later. But there were five records that I thought were MUCH better than my biggest vote getters from last year (The Killers, Gaslight Anthem). There were five records that stood out to me and so that's all I'm giving points to. In defending order...

Eta - added RAM because I really enjoyed it and had forgotten.

10 - daft punk - random access memories.

Fallout Boy - 28 points - I'm not going to use all my points this year so I figured I'd call attention to the five records I really really liked. Once I got over the dorky bassist being married once to a Simpson sister, the music started to sound a #### ton better. This is an excellent rock record complete with good musical hooks and clever lyrics. FOB is able to dance on both sides of the line between caricature and serious, parody and honesty. If you like rock n roll then this is a smart and enjoyable album. Extra points for my "second best song of the year": "My songs know what you did in the dark."

Lorde - 29 points - This may be my favorite record of the year. Every song is excellent. Production is awesome. I literally can't find a single note to disparage. So why isn't it my highest rated? Maybe because she took too quick of a path from mountain-mover to just-another-pop-singer. I was 18 when Alanis came out with her debut and it hit 15-25 year olds like an anvil over the head - an attractive woman who wrote the rules without compromise. Hell yeah. For that summer, ALanis was a praying mantis of sexual power if only for a season. Lorde could have been the same way because the music is so good. Instead, she became a bartering line with Katy Perry and Selena Gomez. What happened?

Haim - 29 points - In the music thread I asked if this was the album of the year or a slick over the top pop production. Someone replied "why can't it be both?" Great perspective. This record is fantastic from start to finish and I'm a little perplexed as to why they aren't crushing the airwaves. Every song could be a single, they are excellent live (best SNL performance of the year),and the music is completely accessible. I probably listened to this record from start to finish more than any other this year, and I am sure I will continue enjoying it i to the future.

Drake - 29 - Mesmerizing. That's the best adjective for it. Drake's record was mesmerizing to me. Ive probably listened to it from start to finish no fewer than 50 times and I still couldn't rap/sing along to much of any of it. But Tuscan Leather is awesome, Hold On, We're Going Home is sensational and From Time may be the best Tupac song Tupac never did. Initial reviews were critical that this record wasn't as "daring" as Kanye's record. Well I think Kanye's album sucks while this one is not only accessible but pretty ####### good overall. Just an excellent album for anyone that has ever enjoyed rap that doesn't follow a formula.

The 1975 - 30 points - I like Haim, Drake, Lorde, and The 1975 equally. But I'm giving this one 30 because I think the rules dictate that any album getting 30 points and highest ranking from a voter will get a write up in the final polling. I'm giving this one 30 so that maybe some of you will give it a chance because it's a really good, unique rock record. "Sex" and "The City' are both great tracks and there are some good pop moments too like "Girls" and "heart out". In the context of the album "Chocolate" is even pretty good. This is an English rock band that sings in accents and looks like rock n roll matter to them. With a gun to my head I'd probably listen to Drake or Lorde on a desert island, but The 1975 album is as good of a rock record from start to finish as I've heard in many years. And just when the record threatens to get boring, "Menswear" comes on and brings it all together.

Song of the year: "DO I WANNA KNOW?" - Arctic Monkeys. Bad ### rock song in a world that needs more of them.

I flipped through Rollling Stone yesterday and saw that they had Yeezus #2 for the year. :X I really tried but don't see the genius. However, I haven't heard the McCartney album (#3) despite being a huge fan of The Beatles. #1 on their list was Vampire Weekend, so I've been giving it a try. Not sure it would be higher than any of the 5 records I ranked, but it's....well....not bad at all. I'm not sure I like it but I definitely can hear that it's very creative and interesting. Kind of like how I felt about "There Will Be Blood" the first dozen times I watched it. Official ballots not due until 12/31, right? I may revise. Or not.

I flipped through Rollling Stone yesterday and saw that they had Yeezus #2 for the year. :X I really tried but don't see the genius.
Other than Black Skinhead, I didn't like it at all. Of course I didn't try to like it. I used all of my effort for Reflektor :D

I flipped through Rollling Stone yesterday and saw that they had Yeezus #2 for the year. :X I really tried but don't see the genius. However, I haven't heard the McCartney album (#3) despite being a huge fan of The Beatles. #1 on their list was Vampire Weekend, so I've been giving it a try. Not sure it would be higher than any of the 5 records I ranked, but it's....well....not bad at all. I'm not sure I like it but I definitely can hear that it's very creative and interesting. Kind of like how I felt about "There Will Be Blood" the first dozen times I watched it. Official ballots not due until 12/31, right? I may revise. Or not.
google play store had Kanyes album for free yesterday. I passed

1. Local Natives- Hummingbird
2. Foxygen- We are the 21st Century...
3. Deafheaven- Sunbather
4. Steve Mason- Monkey Minds in the Devils Time
5. Laura Merling- Once I Was an Eagle
6. Killer Mike and El-P - Run the Jewels
7. J Cole- Born Sinner
8. Portugal, The Man- Evil Friends
9. FIDLAR - FIDLAR
10. Arctic Monkeys- AM
11. The Growlers- Hung at Heart
12. Avicii- True
13. Charles Bradley- Victim of Love
14. Danny Brown- Old
15. Bombino- Nomad
16. Diarrhea Planet- I'm Rich Beyond Your Wildest Dreams
18. Vampire Weekend- Modern Vampires
19. Darkside- Psychic
20. Cut Copy- Free Your Mind

Both McCartney and vampire weekend deserve some points. I will be adjusting my ballot accordingly.

Milk Music: Cruise Your Illusion
Foxygen: We Are the 21st Century Ambassadors of Peace & Magic
Vista Chino: Peace
Arcade Fire: Reflektor
Thee Oh Sees: Floating Coffin

Yo La Tengo: Fade
Black Sabbath: 13
Earthless: From The Ages
Pissed Jeans: Honeys
Destruction Unit: Deep Trip

Dexateens: Sunsphere
Fuzz: Live in San Francisco
Diarrhea Planet: I'm Rich Beyond Your Wildest Dreams
Houndmouth: From the Hills Below the City
Ty Segall: Sleeper

Parquet Courts: Light Up Gold
Atoms For Peace: AMOK
Savages: Silence Yourself
Grant Hart: The Argument
Mikal Cronin: MCII

1. The National - Trouble will find me

2. Parquet Courts - Light Up Gold

3. Lorde - Pure Heroine

4. Palma Violets - 180
5. Cayucas - Bigfoot
6. Portugal the Man - Evil Friends
7. Small Black - Limits of Desire
8. Mikal Cronin - MCII

9 Cut Copy- Free Your Mind

10 Youth Lagoon - Wondrous Bughouse

11 Mark Kozalek & Jimmy LaValle - Perils from the Sea

Working list (no particular order at this point)...

EDIT: Disregard below. Official submission sent to NV 1/13.

Local Natives
Vampire Weekend
Mikal Cronin
Kurt Vile
Okkervil River
Dr Dog
Jim James
Phoenix
Frightened Rabbit
FIDLAR
Portugal the Man
Arcade Fire
Jake Bugg
Neko Case
The National

Looking over things, I liked a lot more stuff last year than I do this year. Still, here's my list:

Arcade Fire - Reflektor --- 30 Points

Unknown Mortal Orchestra - II --- 25 Points

Cults - Static --- 25 Points

Melt Yourself Down - Melt Yourself Down --- 15 points

Vampire Weekend - Modern Vampires Of The City --- 15 points

Kurt Vile - Wakin On A Pretty Daze --- 15 points

My Bloody Valentine - mbv --- 10 Points

Queens Of The Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork --- 10 points

Parquet Courts - Light Up Gold --- 10 points

Deerhunter - Monomania --- 5 points

And So I Watch You From Afar - All Hail Bright Futures --- 5 points

Wampire - Curiosity --- 5 points

Agnes Obel - Aventine --- 5 points

Suuns - Images du Futur --- 5 points

Question... is Jake Bugg's debut eligible? It was released in Oct 2012 in UK but not until April 2013 in US.

For me for later...

Lorde

The 1975

Haim

Drake

Jake bugg

Fallout boy.
So here is my "official" ballot for 2013 for the purposes of this thread...

I'm sure there were a lot of albums I didn't hear that I would have enjoyed. Maybe I'll have a chacne to discover them later. But there were five records that I thought were MUCH better than my biggest vote getters from last year (The Killers, Gaslight Anthem). There were five records that stood out to me and so that's all I'm giving points to. In defending order...

Eta - added RAM because I really enjoyed it and had forgotten.

10 - daft punk - random access memories.

Fallout Boy - 28 points - I'm not going to use all my points this year so I figured I'd call attention to the five records I really really liked. Once I got over the dorky bassist being married once to a Simpson sister, the music started to sound a #### ton better. This is an excellent rock record complete with good musical hooks and clever lyrics. FOB is able to dance on both sides of the line between caricature and serious, parody and honesty. If you like rock n roll then this is a smart and enjoyable album. Extra points for my "second best song of the year": "My songs know what you did in the dark."

Lorde - 29 points - This may be my favorite record of the year. Every song is excellent. Production is awesome. I literally can't find a single note to disparage. So why isn't it my highest rated? Maybe because she took too quick of a path from mountain-mover to just-another-pop-singer. I was 18 when Alanis came out with her debut and it hit 15-25 year olds like an anvil over the head - an attractive woman who wrote the rules without compromise. Hell yeah. For that summer, ALanis was a praying mantis of sexual power if only for a season. Lorde could have been the same way because the music is so good. Instead, she became a bartering line with Katy Perry and Selena Gomez. What happened?

Haim - 29 points - In the music thread I asked if this was the album of the year or a slick over the top pop production. Someone replied "why can't it be both?" Great perspective. This record is fantastic from start to finish and I'm a little perplexed as to why they aren't crushing the airwaves. Every song could be a single, they are excellent live (best SNL performance of the year),and the music is completely accessible. I probably listened to this record from start to finish more than any other this year, and I am sure I will continue enjoying it i to the future.

Drake - 29 - Mesmerizing. That's the best adjective for it. Drake's record was mesmerizing to me. Ive probably listened to it from start to finish no fewer than 50 times and I still couldn't rap/sing along to much of any of it. But Tuscan Leather is awesome, Hold On, We're Going Home is sensational and From Time may be the best Tupac song Tupac never did. Initial reviews were critical that this record wasn't as "daring" as Kanye's record. Well I think Kanye's album sucks while this one is not only accessible but pretty ####### good overall. Just an excellent album for anyone that has ever enjoyed rap that doesn't follow a formula.

The 1975 - 30 points - I like Haim, Drake, Lorde, and The 1975 equally. But I'm giving this one 30 because I think the rules dictate that any album getting 30 points and highest ranking from a voter will get a write up in the final polling. I'm giving this one 30 so that maybe some of you will give it a chance because it's a really good, unique rock record. "Sex" and "The City' are both great tracks and there are some good pop moments too like "Girls" and "heart out". In the context of the album "Chocolate" is even pretty good. This is an English rock band that sings in accents and looks like rock n roll matter to them. With a gun to my head I'd probably listen to Drake or Lorde on a desert island, but The 1975 album is as good of a rock record from start to finish as I've heard in many years. And just when the record threatens to get boring, "Menswear" comes on and brings it all together.

Song of the year: "DO I WANNA KNOW?" - Arctic Monkeys. Bad ### rock song in a world that needs more of them.
Disregard this post. I have some TERRIBLE GLARING AWFUL OMMISIONS.

1. The McCartney record is really good. It will be getting some points from me.

2. Same with Vampire Weekend.

3. Didn't realize "pedestrian verses" was 2013. That's going to be really high for me.

4. :bag: Listened yo Yeezus a bunch last week. It's actually very good.

5. Arctic Monkeys record is very strong. I will be watching for the actual call for votes and rewriting my ballot.

Question... is Jake Bugg's debut eligible? It was released in Oct 2012 in UK but not until April 2013 in US.
I dont see why it wouldnt be considered a 2013 album. Ive seen it on a few magazine/website lists as well. I certainly consider the S/T album a 2013 release.

Im having more difficulty deciding which I like best between S/T and his newer album from November, Shangri-La. I think the new one might actually better, but Ive been listening to S/T a ton for most of the year and Im having trouble believing he couldve released an album better than S/T in such a short time after.

I dont see why it wouldnt be considered a 2013 album. Ive seen it on a few magazine/website lists as well. I certainly consider the S/T album a 2013 release.

Im having more difficulty deciding which I like best between S/T and his newer album from November, Shangri-La. I think the new one might actually better, but Ive been listening to S/T a ton for most of the year and Im having trouble believing he couldve released an album better than S/T in such a short time after.
I personally like Shangri-La a lot more but both are good.

And since release dates were brought up and ive seen it listed multiple times, whats the ruling on Parquet Courts? I thought it was a 2012 album that was reissued in 2013.

And NV - what is the deadline for lists? Still Jan 6th?

I personally like Shangri-La a lot more but both are good.
Its definitely a tighter, more cohesive album. I think I like it more as well, S/T has just been one of my favorites for what feels like all of 2013 so Im having a hard time ranking it higher after only a month or so of listens (and a month where Ive tried to track down and listen to good albums I missed).

It almost feels like Ive been dating this girl all year and things are still as good as ever, but then I meet this new one that is even hotter with a better personality, and Im having trouble letting a nice, secure thing go to move on to something that is probably going to be even better :lol:

I will do some compiling on the weekend, I'm thinking either the 7th or 14th for countdown, I'm hoping at least 20+ lists, right now I have them from (I'm not counting those with less than 10 albums so far):

NV

Nick Vermeil

JZilla

E-Z Glider

kupcho

Abraham

wazoo

Ilov80s

errictspikes

Brony

Disco Stu

Time Kibitzer

If pushing it back gets more in, I'll do that.

Ok, here is my real ballot...

As I said before, my favorite records last year don't hold up against the best records of this year. My I was just open to more new thigs because of spottily but there were some albums in 2013 I suspect I'll listen to for a long time. I'll avoid long wordy explanations since no one cares and I already did that once.

30 points - Lorde - heroine

30 points - Arctic monkeys - am - this May be my favorite pure rock n roll album in years. Reminds me of the black crowes in how it seems to follow very little convention but has all kinds of cool vocal melodies and secondary instruments going on.

20 -Paul McCartney - new - his best solo album perhaps ever. Some songs in here (on my way to work) could fit on Abbey Road.

20 - the 1975 - the 1975

20 - Drake - nothing was the same

18 -- Vampire weekend - modern vampires in the city

18 - haim - days are gone

13 - frightened rabbit - pedestrian verse

12 -- Kanye West - yeezus

12 - Daft punk - random access memories

3 -Jake bugg - s/t

2 - the national

2 - arcade fire - reflektor

Making one small change here NV, which I bolded:

Looking over things, I liked a lot more stuff last year than I do this year. Still, here's my list:

Bumping Kurt Vile from 15 points to 25 points

Arcade Fire - Reflektor --- 30 Points

Unknown Mortal Orchestra - II --- 25 Points

Cults - Static --- 25 Points

Kurt Vile - Wakin On A Pretty Daze --- 25 points

Melt Yourself Down - Melt Yourself Down --- 15 points

Vampire Weekend - Modern Vampires Of The City --- 15 points

My Bloody Valentine - mbv --- 10 Points

Queens Of The Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork --- 10 points

Parquet Courts - Light Up Gold --- 10 points

Deerhunter - Monomania --- 5 points

And So I Watch You From Afar - All Hail Bright Futures --- 5 points

Wampire - Curiosity --- 5 points

Agnes Obel - Aventine --- 5 points

Suuns - Images du Futur --- 5 points

I wasn't grabbed in a big way this year. No albums were must-listens for me or obvious top choices of the year, although I'll admit I didn't give the Vampire Weekend a try... or Kanye... or lots of others. Looking forward to seeing where NV leads us... once again.

Also looking forward to any recommendations based on the list below. I put it in order (1 being favorite), but given my ambivalence this year, would be happy sliding any of these up or down.

Northern Voice will have my eternal appreciation and respect for organizing this every year- great work!

1. Amason: EP (Dammit- it's an EP, but it's the only thing this year that I can't shake)

2. Parquet Courts: LIght up Gold

3. Savages:Silence Yourself

4. Foxygen: We are the 21st Century Ambassadors of Peace and Magic

5. Kurt Vile: Walkin' on a Pretty Daze

6. Portugal the Man: Evil Friends

7. The Eels: Wonderful, Glorious

8. Ice Age: You're Nothing

9. Foals: Holy Fire

10. Sigur Ros: Kveikur

11. Yo La Tengo: Fade

12. Chelsea Light Moving: Chelsea Light Moving

13. Deafheaven: Sunbather

14. Palma Violets: 180

15. Girls Names: The New Life

16. James Blake: Overgrown

17. Cayucas: Bigfoot (Vampire Weekend wannabees, but ok at it)

18. The Men: New Moon

19. The Julie Ruin: Run Fast (Le Tigre reincarnated)

20. Anna Meredith: Black Prince Fury/Jet Black Raider

I will do some compiling on the weekend, I'm thinking either the 7th or 14th for countdown, I'm hoping at least 20+ lists, right now I have them from (I'm not counting those with less than 10 albums so far):

NV

Nick Vermeil

JZilla

E-Z Glider

kupcho

Abraham

wazoo

Ilov80s

errictspikes

Brony

Disco Stu

Time Kibitzer

If pushing it back gets more in, I'll do that.
In!

Hopefully not too late... although probably too late to massage my list- I know I'm going to be forgetting about a bunch here.

Users who are viewing this thread