What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 Off Season Dynasty Trade Thread (for completed trades) (1 Viewer)

12 team idp .5 ppr dynasty

Team A trades: Daryl Richardson (rb 5) + Jermaine Gresham

Team B trades: Rob Gronkowski + Brian Quick

Last edited by a moderator:

damn
The guy I traded with is really weak at RB and having 5 starting RBs I figure I could part with one and he already has V-davis.Might be slightly in my favor of upgrade at TE, but he needed an RB
Slightly in your favor? More like a trade rape.

damn
The guy I traded with is really weak at RB and having 5 starting RBs I figure I could part with one and he already has V-davis.

Might be slightly in my favor of upgrade at TE, but he needed an RB
It isn't slightly in your favor. It's extremely in your favor.

damn
The guy I traded with is really weak at RB and having 5 starting RBs I figure I could part with one and he already has V-davis.

Might be slightly in my favor of upgrade at TE, but he needed an RB
Are you f'ing serious?? That's like beating the crap out of a little old lady saying she had a few extra dollars in her purse and she could spare...........................and he is STILL weak at RB by the way

14 teams, non-PPR, 1Q/1R/1W/3flex

Team R gave:

RB Gore, SF

2014 4th round pick

Team B gave:

WR Wright, TEN

WR Roberts, ARI

2014 2nd round pick

Six man keeper/dynasty league (no draft pick penalties or sal cap)

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 D, 1 K

Quarterback scoring: Passing/rushing combined 1 point per 25 yards, 6 points all td's, -1 INT

RB, WR, TE: 1 point per 10 yards, 6 points TD's, no ppr

72 players kept. Draft is thrown back vets and the rookies.

Team Alfalfa gave: Jamaal Charles and the 1.03

Team Beta gave: Cam Newton, Frank Gore, Randall Cobb and 4.05

All rookie RB's are available in addition to Reggie Bush and Lamar Miller
Was able to get Eddie Lacy at 1.03.

Second trade: After offering up Mcfadden all up and down the draft board in Round 1, I finally found a taker at 1.08. Took Christine Michael. Can only roster 5 RB's.

damn
The guy I traded with is really weak at RB and having 5 starting RBs I figure I could part with one and he already has V-davis.Might be slightly in my favor of upgrade at TE, but he needed an RB
:lol:
Yep, essentially traded Gronk and Quick for Daryl Richardson, since Gresham hardly has any value. Wow.

12 team, not involved

Team A trades:

Ingram

Ivory

2014 2nd and 4th

Team B trades:

CJ2K
I gotta go CJ2K here pretty easily. Mostly because I dont care for Ingram at all, and Ivory not much either. CJ should at least have a couple decent years in him. Maybe not top end years, but maybe some top 10-15 finishes at RB

12 team ppr QRRWWTKFF

Gave: Chris Ivory, Cecil Shorts, Dwayne Allen, '14 3rd

Received: Jaquizz Rodgers, Josh Gordon, Rod Streater, Dennis Pitta

We're the two best teams in the league probably by a considerable margin, I lost to him in the semis in a really high scoring game, he won the league.

10 team ppr, 1qb/2rb/3wr/1te/1flex(any)

Team A gets:

MJD

Team B gets:

Chris Ivory

Bilal Powell

Ryan Tannehill

Team A(owns Ray Rice and Shady) gives Dmac

Team B gives B. Pierce and B, Brown
Team A should have gotten more. Brown's value is down from where it was going into the offseason. I like Pierce, but he shouldn't command McFadden until and if his situation improves.

12 team ppr QRRWWTKFF

Gave: Chris Ivory, Cecil Shorts, Dwayne Allen, '14 3rd

Received: Jaquizz Rodgers, Josh Gordon, Rod Streater, Dennis Pitta

We're the two best teams in the league probably by a considerable margin, I lost to him in the semis in a really high scoring game, he won the league.
Close, but I like his side. I like Shorts more than most, however. Ivory > Quizz, Allen >>Pitta, 3rd > Streater.

I had 3 picks at the turn (1.9, 1.10, 2.1).

I used the first two and announced the 2.1 was on the block. DeAndre Hopkins was still out there and I got offered a 2014 1st rounder (I am guessing middle of round) for it. Took about 2 seconds to accept.

Sorry to go into so much background on that trade, but I am just showing that when you have a slug of picks and can throw one up, you m8ight get a nice haul for it.

I used the first two and announced the 2.1 was on the block. DeAndre Hopkins was still out there and I got offered a 2014 1st rounder (I am guessing middle of round) for it. Took about 2 seconds to accept.

Sorry to go into so much background on that trade, but I am just showing that when you have a slug of picks and can throw one up, you m8ight get a nice haul for it.
Unless that Future 1st is a sure thing to be a top pick, I woulda probably just taken Hopkins. Makes me wonder who you took at 9 and 10. Cause I have Hopkins in my top 7 or 8.

Unless that Future 1st is a sure thing to be a top pick, I woulda probably just taken Hopkins. Makes me wonder who you took at 9 and 10. Cause I have Hopkins in my top 7 or 8.
There are some FA littered throughout our draft (we are 10 Team 10 player keeper) so I took Bernard Pierce and then T.Y. Hilton. I was torn between Hilton and Hopkins...... Hindsight though I wish I had just taken Hopkins, but fine with the pick too.

ghostguy123 said:
Wadsworth said:

It could end up being a nice move, but I couldn't deal fadden for that.
I know that I have a reputation as a DMC hater, but I'm surprised people are so optimistic about him. He is a chronic disappointment and things are looking really grim for the Raiders this year. He will probably sign elsewhere in a year, but will he be the unquestioned starter? Will he thrive? Will he stay healthy? Those are all big question marks IMO.

I think the guy getting Pierce and Brown made a sneaky preemptive move to pick up two potential starting caliber talents on the cheap while they're still riding the bench. I like it.

ghostguy123 said:
Wadsworth said:

It could end up being a nice move, but I couldn't deal fadden for that.
I know that I have a reputation as a DMC hater, but I'm surprised people are so optimistic about him. He is a chronic disappointment and things are looking really grim for the Raiders this year. He will probably sign elsewhere in a year, but will he be the unquestioned starter? Will he thrive? Will he stay healthy? Those are all big question marks IMO.

I think the guy getting Pierce and Brown made a sneaky preemptive move to pick up two potential starting caliber talents on the cheap while they're still riding the bench. I like it.
How on earth is that considered "on the cheap"?? Looks more like paying their max value to get them.

Don't get me wrong, I like pierce a lot, and brown is ok.........but when exactly do you see them NOT riding the pine? Rooting for trade or injury will be tough from now till about 2016.

Users who are viewing this thread