What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*2015-16 EPL Fantasy - Season Over - Rule Changes for next season (2 Viewers)

Right now 8ebok24 said he was in - in the other thread. I sent a message to confirm.

I also sent messages to Blend and Poke_4_Life as the first two alternates.

((morpheus)) is 3rd in line, followed by Floppo - I'd like to hear from Sebowski and GPJ to confirm if they are really in or out, before sending out the next invites.

Moe was in the thread earlier - so I assume he is out. Charvik has not been active since June, and Jonesed has not expressed any interest yet.

Right now 8ebok24 said he was in - in the other thread. I sent a message to confirm.

I also sent messages to Blend and Poke_4_Life as the first two alternates.

((morpheus)) is 3rd in line, followed by Floppo - I'd like to hear from Sebowski and GPJ to confirm if they are really in or out, before sending out the next invites.

Moe was in the thread earlier - so I assume he is out. Charvik has not been active since June, and Jonesed has not expressed any interest yet.
Sebo and GPJ have got to be in no? Heck I dont have any more time than them and Im still here! :hifive:

I'm in.

ETA: Just did the dice roll -- I'm really good at that apparently... got a 40. haha

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 40
Roll subtotal: 40
Roll total: 40

--
Dice rolls generated by RPG Library Secure Dice
https://www.rpglibrary.org/software/securedice/
--- verified message ends here ---
Roll ID: 265297
MD5 checksum: 554cd162fbe746ca8636b7107c107f70

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that I have updated all of the scoring on the league web site, so you can see how players scored last season using our scoring metrics.

If you are having trouble getting into the league let me know.

League ID: pmaz7ghjic9akzj0
Password: cissokho

Christo, if you walk away with my money I'm going to find some chubby lady of the night to chase you down and beat it out of you.

Oh wait...

Between a new job, new city, and new kid I don't think I'll have enough time to be an active participant throughout the season. I'd be happy to help somebody draft a team though... I'm a diehard fan and finished in the top 100 overall last season.

My services will go to the highest e-bidder.

Between a new job, new city, and new kid I don't think I'll have enough time to be an active participant throughout the season. I'd be happy to help somebody draft a team though... I'm a diehard fan and finished in the top 100 overall last season.

My services will go to the highest e-bidder.
I'll like your posts twice a day for the next year

Users who are viewing this thread