What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2016 FBG T-shirt exchange - OFFICIALLY COMPLETE WITH 100% PARTICIPATION** (1 Viewer)

Kutta, 

Can I get a ruling on big guy sizes? I'd love to participate, but understand asking for a shirt with multiple X's can really mess someone up in terms of available options. Last thing I want to do is take the fun out of it.

If allowed, mark me in, if not I completely understand.

Oh, #### it, I'm back in.  I told myself I wasn't going to do it this year because I feel too much pressure picking shirts, but I can't quit you t-shirt exchange.

Give me Billy Bats so we don't have to work and can get just get drunk instead.  I'll give him my old World Ph***ing Champions shirt.

Kutta, 

Can I get a ruling on big guy sizes? I'd love to participate, but understand asking for a shirt with multiple X's can really mess someone up in terms of available options. Last thing I want to do is take the fun out of it.

I will say that this did add to the challenge for me in the past, but it is what it is.

Kutta, 

We don't discriminate in this exchange. It just means someone will have to put in a little more effort. Send me your info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool.  PM info sent.  Wanted to do this in the past, but always missed it for one reason or another

Over 60 entries! Great turnout this year.

We'll give it the weekend for the final entries and get going early next week.

In.

Thanks Kutta, PM sent. 

Hope all is well with @badmojo1006 .
Thanks for the well wishes. I am not great, but have a plan to get better. Thanks again Kutta for picking this up, I am just not in a place to do it this year. I probably will be gone for a while, but I am not gone forever.

Take care all
Glad to hear from you. If there is anything any of us can do for you, don't be afraid to ask.

Thanks for the well wishes. I am not great, but have a plan to get better. Thanks again Kutta for picking this up, I am just not in a place to do it this year. I probably will be gone for a while, but I am not gone forever.

Take care all
Great to hear from you! Hang in there - we miss you around here.

I'm happy to stand in and try to fill your shoes - hopefully we'll see you back soon  :thumbup:

The searching for a T i think was my favorite part of this exchange. 

The additions to my already large T-Shirt collection ain't too shabby either.  

Oh, and the pic sharing is pretty damn cool too. 

Ah hell, the whole damn thing is all sorts of awesome. Really looking forward to it again this year. 

Final bump for last minute entries. I'll close it up tomorrow.

I have everyone's info except @otello. So, Otello, if you see this, please PM me your info.

Official last bump for entries before we get rolling tomorrow.

Remember - we want all shirts sent out by July 1st. That will give us all one month to get this done.

Official last bump for entries before we get rolling tomorrow.

Remember - we want all shirts sent out by July 1st. That will give us all one month to get this done.
Will do my damndest but am traveling most of June. July week 2 more likely.

How hard can it be to mail a t-shirt, traveling or not? Seems like it would provide plenty of outside-the-box buying opportunities as well.

What do I know, I'm a newbie, but I like the July first or pound sand approach. Barring some as yet unheard extraordinary extenuating circumstances (like traveling to Mars, say), it doesn't seem like an undue burden that can't be done while on the road.

Now watch Vermeil draw me and I get a shirt with coal on it  :kicksrock:
:lol:

The only thing I might have suggested would be to push it slightly past the 4th of July weekend.  Probably doesn't make much of a difference but most of us have a few days off then which might help us find the right shirt(s) or other goodies.  

As for traveling to Mars... I am near NASA and space camp.  

How hard can it be to mail a t-shirt, traveling or not? Seems like it would provide plenty of outside-the-box buying opportunities as well.

What do I know, I'm a newbie, but I like the July first or pound sand approach. Barring some as yet unheard extraordinary extenuating circumstances (like traveling to Mars, say), it doesn't seem like an undue burden that can't be done while on the road.

Now watch Vermeil draw me and I get a shirt with coal on it  :kicksrock:
Well it hasn't always been as simple as send a shirt. Some like to put together a package of goodies to send along with slightly more off the path shirts. That takes a bit more time. But whatever. 

I've been in this since year 1,and I have to agree 1 month seems like a lot of time but it's not. I think mid-July would be a decent compromise.

I've been in this since year 1,and I have to agree 1 month seems like a lot of time but it's not. I think mid-July would be a decent compromise.
Same here.. been involved since Day 1..

It SEEMS like an easy thing to get a t-shirt sent out in a month's time, but some of the local festivals and things around my area that I'd grab a shirt from, don't really get going until July..

I'd set the first deadline at July 1st and make sure that if you haven't sent out a package, you at least acknowledge you are aware and are working on it..  No package sent AND no communication = tossed.

Well it hasn't always been as simple as send a shirt. Some like to put together a package of goodies to send along with slightly more off the path shirts. That takes a bit more time. But whatever. 
As long as I get something I'm cool if I get shirt/goodies a little late.  

It SEEMS like an easy thing to get a t-shirt sent out in a month's time, but some of the local festivals and things around my area that I'd grab a shirt from, don't really get going until July..

I'd set the first deadline at July 1st and make sure that if you haven't sent out a package, you at least acknowledge you are aware and are working on it..  No package sent AND no communication = tossed.
:goodposting: I like this, I was thinking about maybe doing 2 packages, since I would like to include something from a trip later in the summer.

This would be easy to track if we setup that all the stalkers/stalkees check into on a GoogleDoc spreadsheet, like someone did towards the end of last years fiasco.  How else are we going to track the slackers?

Agree that the July 1st deadline is a bit tight, but doable.

OK. I hear the masses, and agree we can extend it a bit. 

Let's make the deadline July 16. It will take me a day or two to get all the PM's out, so that gives a solid 6 weeks to get your shirts, swag, or whatever out to your stalkee.

I am closing the entries now, and will start sending PM's later tonight.

Here we go!

I'm on the fence for whether I want a good stalker or a bad one.  I want a shirt but seeing the hammer drop on someone might be worth it....

This would be easy to track if we setup that all the stalkers/stalkees check into on a GoogleDoc spreadsheet, like someone did towards the end of last years fiasco.  How else are we going to track the slackers?

Set up the google docs list again

Pretty simple, once you send a shirt you can say who you sent it to, and once you receive a shirt, just update who sent it to you.  The other two lists automatically are updated based on the first chart.  Also added a comment section so you can update if you're running behind etc.  

And on that again:

List of people from last year who havn't said they sent something (Or havn't had anyone verify they received something form them)

And the list of people who never received a shirt (or didn't have anyone claim to send something to them)

Spin said:
Set up the google docs list again

Pretty simple, once you send a shirt you can say who you sent it to, and once you receive a shirt, just update who sent it to you.  The other two lists automatically are updated based on the first chart.  Also added a comment section so you can update if you're running behind etc.  
I like it! Let's try to keep it up to date.

One more thing. I tried to avoid people in the same state or very nearby states sending to each other. I think I got that taken care of, but my apologies if I missed a few. You may not be on the opposite coast, but you should at least be a few hundred miles from your stalkee.

Well, one more thing.

Your PM will come in the form of:

FBG Name, Real name, Address, T-shirt size.

I am just copying from my Excel spreadsheet, so let me know if there are any problems.

Users who are viewing this thread