What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 Rookie TE Edition (2 Viewers)

Great update.  I kept pretty close tabs on Gathers last year, and heard similar flashes of athletic dominance.  Sounds like he struggled once the pads were on though, which shouldn't be a surprise.  Hopefully he develops, but I'd be surprised if he plays much if at all this year.  Always pull for these basketball players though.
I did read something recently that they were high on Gathers. Can't remember where I read it though.

Tex

How do people feel about Leggett?  Seems like he has a fairly open path to the starting job with the Jets. I know his nickname was "Lazy Leggett" but it looks like he has all the tools to be successful. 

How do people feel about Leggett?  Seems like he has a fairly open path to the starting job with the Jets. I know his nickname was "Lazy Leggett" but it looks like he has all the tools to be successful. 
I like Leggett, probably more than most. He came out in a year in which this class is filled with what could possibly be the best TE class in history. He has a lot of potential and if you have the bench space his a grab n stash player.  He's #6 in a deep class IMHO.

Tex

Do we think he has more potential than ASF? "Lurch" might be more developed than a rookie move TE.

Users who are viewing this thread