What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 FBG Playoff League (3 Viewers)

Just to review.....

Reaper

1) Keepers Cooks and Jeffery - WR2

2) Dion Lewis - RB1

3) Ajayi RB2 and T Smith WR3

4) Blount would be RB3 which would be flex so you could not draft Hogan

Please confirm that you need to replace Hogan before I pick next

I didn't see that in the rules.... Is that a thing? I figured you draft what you want and highest scores start?

@BassNBrew @-OZ-

Can we get a rules interpretation. What are the starters for the final round?

1) one QB, two RB, three WR, one TE, one FLEX, one PK and one DST?

2) or is it different?

I have played this before, but not last year and so am unsure of the starting requirements. I have held up the draft as Reaper has either kept or drafted three RBs and 4 WRs.

Thanks for the assistance

@BassNBrew @-OZ-

Can we get a rules interpretation. What are the starters for the final round?

1) one QB, two RB, three WR, one TE, one FLEX, one PK and one DST?

2) or is it different?

I have played this before, but not last year and so am unsure of the starting requirements. I have held up the draft as Reaper has either kept or drafted three RBs and 4 WRs.

Thanks for the assistance
Correct, 1.

Looking at the three Footballguys.com projectors:

1. Bloom has it the closest with Holloway less than 3.0 favored
  2. Tremblay has Holloway favored by 11
  3. Dodds has Holloway favored by 14
Reaper's drafting closed the gap based on the keepers as Holloway was able to keep both starting tight ends in a two ppr scoring tight end league.

Looking at the three Footballguys.com projectors:

1. Bloom has it the closest with Holloway less than 3.0 favored
  2. Tremblay has Holloway favored by 11
  3. Dodds has Holloway favored by 14
Reaper's drafting closed the gap based on the keepers as Holloway was able to keep both starting tight ends in a two ppr scoring tight end league.

Yeah.. I wish we were able to keep more players in the Championship round... Of course you may have drafted differently but, there was little reward for my great draft last round.

Decided against keeping Brady when I felt I'd be even further behind at other positions.....  Also hoping that even if the Pats run away with it Foles will get a ton of points one way or another to keep QB's #'s close.

Good luck - Looking forward to WSL drafting!!!!

I am headed on the road and will thus begin the WSL draft in Florida. I have never been south of Orlando so hoping that Miami and Key West will be warm enough to get in the water a little bit.

Hope you enjoy the Super Bowl and hope that it is an exciting game.

Pretty sure the TE's alone beat me.....

QB's were close.... Cooks out.. Not sure I need to do math

CONGRATS!!

So sorry for the delayed reporting, it has been an extremely busy month and a half....

Team Holloway

1. Brady 43.85
  2. Blount 15.0
  3. James White 14.6
  4. Agholor 18.3
  5. Amendola 23.2
  6. Gronkowski 41.6
  7. Ertz 26.7
  8. Gostkowski 9
  9. Eagles 3
  10. Total 195.25
Team Reaper

1. Foles 43.75
  2. Ajayi 5.7
  3. Dion Lewis 3.9
  4. Cooks 3.4
  5. Jeffery 16.3
  6. Hogan 25.2
  7. T. Smith 9.9
  8. T. Burton 6.05
  9. Elliott 11
  10. Pats 2
  11. Total 127.2
Great game and was a blast watching from a beachside condo in Panama City. The Winter Survivor Leagues are almost concluded, but everyone can still jump in for the PDSLs kicking off shortly! Congrats again to Reaper for making the Finals. Having both starting tight ends was quite the obstacle to overcome.

Yup... Take the TE's out of it and Give Amendola's numbers to Cooks like it shoulda been and....

**************************I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread