What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 NHL Playoff Pool (1 Viewer)

man, you guys are more excited than wilked waiting for the 2018-19 regular season schedule to be announced.  give me a sec, pick coming

1.01    mozzy84    Kucherov
1.02    EStreetBrat    PREDATORS
1.03    Getzlaf15    Marchand
1.04    Brasky    LIGHTNING
1.05    falguy    Wheeler
1.06    kupcho1    Ovechkin
1.07    Acer    Malkin
1.08    DickieDunn    OTC
1.09    chet    On Deck
1.10    Cav    
1.11    DrDetroit    
1.12    ChemX    
1.13    Rudnicki    
1.14    FoosballGod    
1.15    zoonation    
1.16    Borden    

I don’t pick until the turn but will need to sleep soon. I reached out to Thorn earlier in the thread and Northern Voice in PM but an hour ago but haven’t gotten a reply yet. 

If any of the alternates @Gally @Thorn or @Northern Voice are around if it gets to my pick, feel free to pick the two players that will win the pool. I will make sure to bump the thread once I’m awake. Sorry about any potential delays this might cause. I’ll be around for a few more minutes so the rest of you can yell at me for not being committed enough. Or if you have any other suggestions. 

I don’t pick until the turn but will need to sleep soon. I reached out to Thorn earlier in the thread and Northern Voice in PM but an hour ago but haven’t gotten a reply yet. 

If any of the alternates @Gally @Thorn or @Northern Voice are around if it gets to my pick, feel free to pick the two players that will win the pool. I will make sure to bump the thread once I’m awake. Sorry about any potential delays this might cause. I’ll be around for a few more minutes so the rest of you can yell at me for not being committed enough. Or if you have any other suggestions. 
I don't think I'm going to be around too much this AM

I'll get @Thorn to draft for you if he hasn't replied yet.

There’s talks of my night shifts going straight through for next few weeks. I’ve already paid but will make you a proposition... I pay, you draft, we split the winnings in half. 

I should be able to make it work even if I have to work but this way I know there won’t be any issues. 
@Thorn

here was the offer from Borden. He already paid but has to work  so won't be around much.

Great start!  At this rate, we should be done by the end of the first round. :hot:  where are you?

Great start!  At this rate, we should be done by the end of the first round. :hot:  where are you?
Have to admit I expected to be moving along quicker but this is my first go at this so maybe it's normal.  Binge drafting tomorrow night is great if all 16 are available otherwise I don't see how that will work.

Users who are viewing this thread