What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 NHL Playoff Pool (1 Viewer)

Aaron Rudnicki

Keep Walking™
Staff member
Live draft via the FFA on Sunday night.

Cost $40/person
1st: 50%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 20%

16 owners maximum

12 rounds, serpentine draft. Each owner must draft one team goalie (only one team goalie per team) and 11 other players. At least 2 of those 11 players must be D. You can have more than 2 D if you want. You can choose to draft your goalie or D in any round.

League scoring:
Goal = 3pts
Assist = 2pts
Game-winning goal = 1 bonus pt
Goalie win = 4pts
Goalie shutout = 3 bonus pts

Teams;
Aaron
@kupcho1
@Foosball God
@Chemical X
@Dickie Dunn
@Zegras11
@Thorn
@Bill Brasky
@IC FBGCav
Cav friend

Roll ID: 396565
MD5 checksum: c63037927786051992b377cce236354b
Verified die roll:
1d1000, rolled once.
Roll set 1
Die rolls: 331
Roll subtotal: 331
Roll total: 331

@IC FBGCav can you confirm your friend is in for this? Is he in the FFA to make picks?

If we are good with these, I think @kupcho1 can start picking. Let's pick through the day and plan to knock most of it out tonight.

Check in with time when you will be available. We should be able to pick in Google sheets too. I'll get that set up.

@IC FBGCav can you confirm your friend is in for this? Is he in the FFA to make picks?

If we are good with these, I think @kupcho1 can start picking. Let's pick through the day and plan to knock most of it out tonight.

Check in with time when you will be available. We should be able to pick in Google sheets too. I'll get that set up.
Trying to find out now.

ok, I'm going to go make dinner and eat absurdly early. I'll pick after I'm done.

If the Awmars1269 roll holds, then order is:
kupcho1
Foosball God
Rudnicki
Awmars1269
Thorn
Cav
Brasky
Dickie Dunn
Chem X
Zegras11

Otherwise it's
kupcho1
Foosball God
Rudnicki
Thorn
Cav
Brasky
Dickie Dunn
Chem X
Zegras11
Awmars1269

I think...

Let’s aim for 9pm eastern. I might not be able to respond as quickly so hopefully everybody can help keep us on track.

Users who are viewing this thread