What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2019 Summer Stalker T-shirt Exchange. Get the package out ASAP or be outed soon** (1 Viewer)

People who post In the PSF, be cool until you send/receive packages. Makes it hard to track if you are in a time out or worse.

But I can see my message was too late for some.

I better be cool in PSF. Otherwise it would be  :bag: if I got booted

Have some beers and a shirt, grabbing another shirt this week, so should be sent by the 19th/20th. :banned:  

Last edited by a moderator:
People who post In the PSF, be cool until you send/receive packages. Makes it hard to track if you are in a time out or worse.

But I can see my message was too late for some.

I better be cool in PSF. Otherwise it would be  :bag: if I got booted
it sucks.  i have no clue if my package arrived intact.  it was 10.5 pounds of beer.  @AAABatteries

No clue if this is going to work but this is AAA - I'm serving a TO for a couple weeks.  I got my package - thanks @DA RAIDERS!  Will post pics once I'm back.

Not sure if this will work - this is AAA - got my package from @DA RAIDERS - one of the beers burst and got the whole package soaked.  USPS put it in a clear trash bag when they dropped it off - but all good, shirts are awesome and the rest of the beer made it!  Thanks DR!

Duuuuude.  @Getzlaf15 hooked me up.  So happy I signed back up this year after a year off.  Thanks GB.  You knocked it out of the park.  I thought I did well with my package, but now I kinda feel like a cheap ###.  If either of those shirts I wanted to get become available in your size,  you'll be getting another package in the mail.

the goods (full album)

I"m not sure if it says more about me or it's a statement that Idaho and Ohio are so very similar, but both local shirts are right up my alley (fishing and 1950s era pickup trucks being pulled by horses).  Really dig them.  The shirt from our neighbors to the north is exactly what I'd buy if I went there and thank you for thinking of this thing when you were on vacation.  Very, very cool.

Cannot wait to try the brews.  I'll report back on Hell Rider.

The Reds hat was the first thing I saw when I opened the box.  I laughed when reading your note.  I'd say you probably could've gotten a Puig jersey cheaper than that hat....everywhere but Cincy.  He's still popular here and probably will be for a while.  I would not be surprised to hear that his merchandise is still selling well in the area.

Thanks again to @badmojo1006 for organizing this again.  The coolest thing in the FFA.

Duuuuude.  @Getzlaf15 hooked me up.  So happy I signed back up this year after a year off.  Thanks GB.  You knocked it out of the park.  I thought I did well with my package, but now I kinda feel like a cheap ###.  If either of those shirts I wanted to get become available in your size,  you'll be getting another package in the mail.

the goods (full album)

I"m not sure if it says more about me or it's a statement that Idaho and Ohio are so very similar, but both local shirts are right up my alley (fishing and 1950s era pickup trucks being pulled by horses).  Really dig them.  The shirt from our neighbors to the north is exactly what I'd buy if I went there and thank you for thinking of this thing when you were on vacation.  Very, very cool.

The Reds hat was the first thing I saw when I opened the box.  I laughed when reading your note.  I'd say you probably could've gotten a Puig jersey cheaper than that hat....everywhere but Cincy.  He's still popular here and probably will be for a while.  I would not be surprised to hear that his merchandise is still selling well in the area.

Thanks again to @badmojo1006 for organizing this again.  The coolest thing in the FFA.
:blush: :thumbup:

PS - I'll be putting up a pole to ask if I should leave the stickers on or not (if you did that on purpose @Getzlaf15......man.....**golfclap**). 

the goods (full album)

Big fan of sockeye. Good score. 

Big thanks to @Nick Vermeil for the haul!

Tees

Crooked Hammock Brewing

Mekelburg's Fine Foods and Craft Beers

LIC Brewing Beer Project ( dig it a lot) 

Beers

2x Revelation Brewing Mother-In-Law IPA

2x Revelation Brewing Trail Head IPL

Swag

Revelation stickers and snifter :wub:

Dogfish Head head band 

Hello My Name Is coozie 

and I think I missed the memo on the "write a note" thing, that's a pretty cool touch.

Thanks again Nick :banned:

Last edited by a moderator:
Big thanks to @Nick Vermeil for the haul!

Tees

Crooked Hammock Brewing

Mekelburg's Fine Foods and Craft Beers

LIC Brewing Beer Project ( dig it a lot) 

Beers

2x Revelation Brewing Mother-In-Law IPA

2x Revelation Brewing Trail Head IPL

Swag

Revelation stickers and snifter :wub:

Dogfish Head head band 

Hello My Name Is coozie 

and I think I missed the memo on the "write a note" thing, that's a pretty cool touch.

Thanks again Nick :banned:
Enjoy GB!  Very sad I don’t  have any more 4 packs of that Revelation IPL. Love that stuff. 

KarmaPolice said:
@badmojo1006 - every time I have tried to adjust a spreadsheet for a music draft I mess it up.  I see that you don't have me marked down on the "sent" column.  EYlive and I had each other's names, so both of us should be marked down as sent and received.  Thanks.  
Got it from looking through the thread

Users who are viewing this thread