What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 Movie Draft - Judges Needed (1 Viewer)

Ocram

Footballguy
We are looking for judges for the following movie categories in the 2020 Great Movie draft

The judging is just ranking the movies 1-16.  Ideally we are looking for write-ups, discussion and that you've seen all 16 movies in the category - so it's a little time consuming.  If you have any interest feel free to respond here, PM me or drop in to the main thread.

Decade - >= 2010
Genre - Based on Book or Novel
Genre - Based on Real Events
Genre - Children’s Live Action
Genre - Documentary
Genre - Foreign language
Genre - Musical
Genre - War - Other
GOAT - Movie Hero
GOAT - Original Song
GOAT - Movie Star - Guy - Legendary
GOAT - Movie Star - Gal - Legendary
GOAT - Movie Star - Gal - Modern
GOAT - Leading Actor  (Nick will have one of these two)
GOAT - Leading Actress
GOAT - Supporting Actor
GOAT - Supporting Actress

I am already down for judging 3 categories (Westerns, 1950s and Score), but if you are having a hard time getting other volunteers, I could do Leading Actress, Supporting Actor or Supporting Actress, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
since half my ten alltime favorite films have yet to be selected, i dont think i'm who you're looking for on movie judging, but supporting actor & actress appeal to me as well and might not offend the general sensibility too badly. maybe musical, i dunno

Last edited by a moderator:
since half my ten alltime favorite films have yet to be selected, i dont think i'm who you're looking for on movie judging, but supporting actor & actress appeal to me as well and might not offend the general sensibility too badly. maybe musical, i dunno
Thanks @wikkidpissah - I will put you down for Supporting Actor/Actress.

@Mr. Mojo - since you already have some I will give these to wikkid and add you for Leading Actress.

Thanks gentlemen!

Users who are viewing this thread