What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 - How did I do? (1 Viewer)

From the 5 spot.

QB - Stafford (11), Goff (19)

RB - Barkely (2), Kamara (3), Zeke (4), Patterson (8) J. Williams (14)

WR - Kupp (1), Cooks (5), Lazard (6), Hopkins (7), Gallup (12), Chark (13), McKenzie (15), Hardman (16)

TE - Kmet (9), Friermuth (10)

K - Joseph (20)

Def - 49ers (17), Rams (18)

I really like this team. My only gripes we're in round 6, I wanted Mooney, Goedert, Moore, Godwin or Thomas. 6 picks away and 5 players I want so I panicked a bit and took Lazard. Looking back on my receiver depth I should have taken a QB there.

I had no intention of owning Zeke this year, but I thought he was too good of vale at the end of the 4th.

Again with my wr depth I wish I would have passed on Gallup and took Higbee for the extra TE dart throw.

Might be the last one of the year. Will depend on injuries in the preseason. Good luck all.

6 spot

The draft for the Footballguys Players Championship - 2hr Slow #44551 fantasy football league on myffpc.com is now complete. Your team is as follows:
RoundPlayerPositionTeam
1Chase, Ja'MarrWRCIN
2Jones, AaronRBGB
3Waller, DarrenTELV
4Allen, JoshQBBUF
5Mooney, DarnellWRCHI
6Ertz, ZachTEARI
7Singletary, DevinRBBUF
8Gage, RussellWRTB
9Walker, KenRBSEA
10Gainwell, KennethRBPHI
11Tolbert, JalenWRDAL
12Osborn, K.J.WRMIN
13Higbee, TylerTELAR
14McKissic, J.D.RBWAS
15Jefferson, VanWRLAR
16Team Defense, TBDFTB
17Goff, JaredQBDET
18Bass, TylerPKBUF
19Team Defense, LACDFLAC
20McBride, TreyTEARI

6 spot

The draft for the Footballguys Players Championship - 2hr Slow #44551 fantasy football league on myffpc.com is now complete. Your team is as follows:
RoundPlayerPositionTeam
1Chase, Ja'MarrWRCIN
2Jones, AaronRBGB
3Waller, DarrenTELV
4Allen, JoshQBBUF
5Mooney, DarnellWRCHI
6Ertz, ZachTEARI
7Singletary, DevinRBBUF
8Gage, RussellWRTB
9Walker, KenRBSEA
10Gainwell, KennethRBPHI
11Tolbert, JalenWRDAL
12Osborn, K.J.WRMIN
13Higbee, TylerTELAR
14McKissic, J.D.RBWAS
15Jefferson, VanWRLAR
16Team Defense, TBDFTB
17Goff, JaredQBDET
18Bass, TylerPKBUF
19Team Defense, LACDFLAC
20McBride, TreyTEARI

Love how you formated this. I will have to do that next time.

Not a horrible team, I like your hero RB strategy and your upside at RB 2. I wanted to draft Walker last night in the 9, but he went 2 picks before me.

If you don't mind me asking who else could you have picked in the 6th? Seems early to take an extra tight end. In hindsight I like Ertz and a round 3 WR better. I am souring on Waller.

6 spot

RoundPlayerPositionTeam
1Chase, Ja'MarrWRCIN
2Jones, AaronRBGB
3Waller, DarrenTELV
4Allen, JoshQBBUF
5Mooney, DarnellWRCHI
6Ertz, ZachTEARI
7Singletary, DevinRBBUF
8Gage, RussellWRTB
9Walker, KenRBSEA
10Gainwell, KennethRBPHI
11Tolbert, JalenWRDAL
12Osborn, K.J.WRMIN
13Higbee, TylerTELAR
14McKissic, J.D.RBWAS
15Jefferson, VanWRLAR
16Team Defense, TBDFTB
17Goff, JaredQBDET
18Bass, TylerPKBUF
19Team Defense, LACDFLAC
20McBride, TreyTEARI

Love how you formated this. I will have to do that next time.

Not a horrible team, I like your hero RB strategy and your upside at RB 2. I wanted to draft Walker last night in the 9, but he went 2 picks before me.

If you don't mind me asking who else could you have picked in the 6th? Seems early to take an extra tight end. In hindsight I like Ertz and a round 3 WR better. I am souring on Waller.
I just cut and pasted the email results.
Ertz was the plan at #6 from the start. Waller at #3 was not planned. Just could not pass him up there. Top TE's are weaker this year IMO and I've always done well playing a TE or two at FLE with the extra 0.5 ppr.
Josh Allen was not on our radar to start either. I always wait until rd 9/10. Just could not pass him up at 4.7, and did not want him going to teams drafting after us in Rd 4. It also gave up a Top 1-3 player at every position by rd 4, so at #6 spot, we felt we could just draft the best player the rest of the way.
Mooney was slotted for #5 all along. Target beast.

C Pattersom, Hunt, Pollard all went 6.10 - 7.02. Was stunned by this as CP and KH often can land to us in Rd 8.
I only think I have one Walker on 9 FBG and 17 BB Tourneys. Needed someone with possible upside. Penny always gets hurt. So hope that works out well.
I'm a huge Gainwell fan. Sanders always disappoints.
Also high on Tolbert. Gallup is not 100%.
KJ Osborn is my sleeper pick of the year. Have him on almost every team. He did well when Thielen was down last year. Thielen is injury prone and they have opened up the MINN offense to include Osborn more even if Thielen is healthy.
Higbee was just best available at that time.
Goff has great matchup Week 7 when Allen is on bye.

3-hole from last night, got some decent value

Dak (12)

Taylor (1), Fournette (2), Montgomery (7), Hines (10), Mattison (11), Sermon (18), Breida (19)

Tyreek (3), McLaurin (4), Hollywood (5), Bateman (6), Cooper (8), Golladay (13), Anderson (20)

Knox (9), Higbee (14), Jordan (17)

BUF (15), Tucker (16)

from the #10 slot.

RoundPlayerPositionTeam
1Diggs, StefonWRBUF
2Mixon, JoeRBCIN
3Williams, MikeWRLAC
4Robinson, AllenWRLAR
5Mooney, DarnellWRCHI
6Herbert, JustinQBLAC
7Patterson, CordarrelleRBATL
8Edmonds, ChaseRBMIA
9Gage, RussellWRTB
10Smith, IrvTEMIN
11Fant, NoahTESEA
12Tolbert, JalenWRDAL
13Cousins, KirkQBMIN
14Osborn, K.J.WRMIN
15Team Defense, INDDFIND
16Perine, SamajeRBCIN
17McPherson, EvanPKCIN
18Burkhead, RexRBHOU
19Bellinger, DanielTENYG
20Breida, MattRBNYG

11-hole tonight

Carr (12)

Cook (1)
Chubb (3)
Dobbins (5)
Hunt (8)
Mattison (10)
Edwards (16)
D'Ernest J (19)
Mike Davis (20)

Diggs (2)
Sutton (4)
Bateman (6)
Renfrow (7)
Devonta S (9)
Gallup (13)
Collins (15)

Albert O (11)
Everett (14)

IND (17)

Carlson (18)

With so much uncertainty the last couple years I focused more on DFS. This is my 1st and only team in this contest (3rd FFPC of any type - most of my teams are RTSports).
Slow Draft, 3rd pick
Mostly relied on my own rankings 1st, then FBG Expert Rankings, then intuition
Generally pleased with the roster. Might have picked a couple guys a little early, e.g. Patterson, but I wanted who I wanted.
Guys I seem to have accumulated across many teams include Patterson, Robinson, Bourne, Brady, Waller.
edit - I do look for a top 5 TE because of the TE premium scoring.

8 Brady, Tom
10 Wilson, Russell

1 Ekeler, Austin
3 Fournette, Leonard
6 Patterson, Cordarrelle
12 Williams, Jamaal
14 Benjamin, Eno
19 Hilliard, Dontrell
20 Kelley, Joshua

2 Waller, Darren
11 Gesicki, Mike
18 Smith, Jonnu

4 Cooks, Brandin
5 Robinson, Allen
7 Thielen, Adam
9 Woods, Robert
13 Landry, Jarvis
15 Bourne, Kendrick

16 Team Defense, LAC
17 Prater, Matt

Last edited:
3-hole from last night, got some decent value

Dak (12)

Taylor (1), Fournette (2), Montgomery (7), Hines (10), Mattison (11), Sermon (18), Breida (19)

Tyreek (3), McLaurin (4), Hollywood (5), Bateman (6), Cooper (8), Golladay (13), Anderson (20)

Knox (9), Higbee (14), Jordan (17)

BUF (15), Tucker (16)

I like the value on Montgomery, Bateman and Dak. Not in love with the rest of the receivers or tight ends. Still a pretty good team, good luck.

from the #10 slot.

RoundPlayerPositionTeam
1Diggs, StefonWRBUF
2Mixon, JoeRBCIN
3Williams, MikeWRLAC
4Robinson, AllenWRLAR
5Mooney, DarnellWRCHI
6Herbert, JustinQBLAC
7Patterson, CordarrelleRBATL
8Edmonds, ChaseRBMIA
9Gage, RussellWRTB
10Smith, IrvTEMIN
11Fant, NoahTESEA
12Tolbert, JalenWRDAL
13Cousins, KirkQBMIN
14Osborn, K.J.WRMIN
15Team Defense, INDDFIND
16Perine, SamajeRBCIN
17McPherson, EvanPKCIN
18Burkhead, RexRBHOU
19Bellinger, DanielTENYG
20Breida, MattRBNYG

Pretty good team. Love the WRs, don't love the rb2, but I have done a couple teams that ended like this. Just have to hope one of those backs hit or you grab the waiver RB that pops up. Good luck.

11-hole tonight

Carr (12)

Cook (1)
Chubb (3)
Dobbins (5)
Hunt (8)
Mattison (10)
Edwards (16)
D'Ernest J (19)
Mike Davis (20)

Diggs (2)
Sutton (4)
Bateman (6)
Renfrow (7)
Devonta S (9)
Gallup (13)
Collins (15)

Albert O (11)
Everett (14)

IND (17)

Carlson (18)

I really like this team except for round 8. I like Hunt, but you already had 3 good backs. I get wanting to back up Chubb, but I think this team could have been a monster with a top QB there or a better tight end.

Good luck.

11-hole tonight

Carr (12)

Cook (1)
Chubb (3)
Dobbins (5)
Hunt (8)
Mattison (10)
Edwards (16)
D'Ernest J (19)
Mike Davis (20)

Diggs (2)
Sutton (4)
Bateman (6)
Renfrow (7)
Devonta S (9)
Gallup (13)
Collins (15)

Albert O (11)
Everett (14)

IND (17)

Carlson (18)
Strong aside from TE (barely serviceable IMO). At 1.5 for TE's, if available I might have opted for TJ or Ertz instead of Bateman in the 6th and still be happy with my starting RBs, WRs & Flex. Of course if AO becomes a stud you're golden.

Froooooom the 10.

Wilson, Deshaun

Cook, Etienne, Hunt, R White, Allgeier, Mostert, Haskins

M Williams, M Brown, DK, D Smith, Tolbert, Landry, J Williams

Andrews, Hill

Prater

New England

Pretty happy with this one. Lots of value.

Froooooom the 10.

Wilson, Deshaun

Andrews, Hill

Prater

New England

Like your starters.
You'll need someone to cover Wilson's bye. Not sure Watson is worth drafting as I wouldn't be surprised if he's not playing immediately after the suspension is over and the next week is his bye so chances are he won't be available to you till week 14. I probably wouldn't sit Wilson for Watson's 1st game on a playoff week.

Froooooom the 10.

Wilson, Deshaun

Andrews, Hill

Prater

New England

I agree with Brun. Love your starters, except the flexes. Hunt for 11 games with Brisett scares me, and DK with Lock/Smith.

Froooooom the 10.

Wilson, Deshaun

Andrews, Hill

Prater

New England

I agree with Brun. Love your starters, except the flexes. Hunt for 11 games with Brisett scares me, and DK with Lock/Smith.
Always tough to land perfect flexes. DK is a beast and will put up points regardless of QB. Nothing wrong w/ getting him in the 6th round (!!! IMO). Hunt is a heck of a back, fine for a second flex IMO. Not a lot you are super stoked about at the 7/8 turn. Plus I got lots upside guys. Prolly be starting one of them in the flex by end of year.

Regarding QB comment… not worried about the bye will deal w/ it. Gotta gamble in this format. And I will take Deshaun all day in the 18th for contrarian upside.

Fun fact in this team - it’s the only Cook, Etienne, Andrews, M Williams stack in the FFPC!

Thx for the feedback.

Last edited:
Here's one

Brady, Rodgers

N. Harris, N Chubb, AJ Dillion, B Robinson, A Abdullah, D. Foreman, A Williams

K Allen, C Kirk, A Cooper, H Renfrow, J Jones, C Claypool

T Kelce, B Jordan, T Hill

Bsss

Bal

Here is another

T Brady, M Stafford

D Henry, AJ Dillon, C Patterson, B Robinson, M Mack, D Foreman, A Williams

C Kupp, K Allen, A Thielen, C Kirk, J Palmer, C Samuel

G Kittle, I Smith, T Hill

Bass

Chargers

From the 5 spot.

WR - Kupp (1), Cooks (5), Lazard (6), Hopkins (7), Gallup (12), Chark (13), McKenzie (15), Hardman (16)

K - Joseph (20)

I really like this team. My only gripes we're in round 6, I wanted Mooney, Goedert, Moore, Godwin or Thomas. 6 picks away and 5 players I want so I panicked a bit and took Lazard. Looking back on my receiver depth I should have taken a QB there.

I had no intention of owning Zeke this year, but I thought he was too good of vale at the end of the 4th.

Again with my wr depth I wish I would have passed on Gallup and took Higbee for the extra TE dart throw.

Might be the last one of the year. Will depend on injuries in the preseason. Good luck all.
This is my favorite team posted I think!!!

1st of many, from Wednesday 08/24 PM, from the 2 Slot:

LJackson/7, Tagovailoa/14

Taylor/1, Fournette/2, JCook/8, KWalker/10, D'ErnJohnson/15 MikeDavis/16, Gio/19

Tyreek/3, GDavis/5, Renfrow/6, Boyd/11, Gallup/12, Julio/13

Kittle/4, Kmet/9, Bellinger/20

McPherson/17, Broncos/18

Started good right out of the gate by not having to make the CMC decision! Was hoping to get one of AJones/JvWilliams/Fournette at 2.11: Jones 2.08, JvWilliams 2.09...Conner(!) 2.10. Hello, Lenny! In a perfect world would prefer Tyreek to be WR2, but Higgins went at the 2/3 turn, didn't want the Lenny/Evans or Taylor/Pittman combos. My jury still out on 22 DJMoore. Was targeting Hockenson at the 4/5, pleased that Kittle fell, considered going Kittle/Hock, but Gabe Davis' upside seemed to vibe with Tyreek. Augmented that pairing with a steady-eddie PPR baseline Renfrow at 6.11. Don't prefer taking QB early, but Jackson's rushing yards/TD's floor to good to pass up. Added some PPR with James Cook/Kmet at 8/9. Don't need Kenny Walker until he's healthy. 11-13 Boyd(Burrow)/Gallup(Dak)/Julio(Brady) present a nice trio of bench WR from premium pass offenses, again, don't need Gallup any time soon.

There was a run on Tier 3/premium backup QB at the 11/12 turn that saw Brady, Dak, Carr, Rogers, Stafford and Cousins unfortunately exit the queue, so had to settle for a 'backup backup-qb plan'. Tua/Tyreek is a very, very poor man's combo, but if Lamar goes down, we'll need all the help we can get. It's shocking to see how much of Mahomes/Tyreek combo yardage was generated by Tyreek YAC. Tua may have his limitations, but I'm confident he can get Tyreek the ball within 10 yards of the LOS, and then it's up to Tyreek to do Tyreek things, and generate points for both of them.

Anticipating a Hunt trade, D'Ernest Johnson would benefit, and has injury upside as well. Mike Davis may be the Ravens RB1 in a Week 1 matchup @ Jets. Took 2nd kicker overall, but waited 16 picks after Tucker, and started the Round 17/18 PK run that saw 7 more go before it came back to us. Denver D has an offense to go with the altitude, and a tasty Wk1 matchup @ Seahawks. Sniped earlier on Rachaad White (Fournette), took consolation Gio, has injury upside if he stays, and who's good enough to land a underrated solid PPR role somewhere else if released. Bellinger an unchallenged starting TE, albeit with the Giants, but some folks think Daboll can resuscitate DJones, and if so, he may need a BFF to dump off to.

As 1st Drafts of the Season go, felt pretty good about this one. A healthy spread of baseline steady production (high floors) with upside swings (high ceiling), with the starters. RB bench rookies need to come through. Taking Lamar at a fair price bordering on a value at 7.2 cost a group of strong RB3/bench RB (Edmonds, Pollard, CEH, JRobinson (not a fan), Pacheco (not a fan), Patterson, Hunt, Penny (not a fan), Rhamondre/JJacobs (like the Players, not the situation). Getting sniped on Rachaad White at 11.01 was the only thing that really annoyed me.

More Drafts to follow and continued success and good luck to all!

From the 12th spot...BOOOOOOM!

QB: Lamar, Fields
RB: Saquan, Chubb, Patterson, Pacheco, Ronald Jones
WR: DK, Olave, Burks, Garret Wilson, Gage, Watkins
TE: Mandrews, Kittle, Njoku,
K: Bass, Folk
DF: Bills, NE

This doesn't feel like a boom. I like your running backs. You spent waaaay too much draft capital on tight end.

I really don't want DK as my 3rd wr this year, he is your 1st . It looks like you just reached in every round after the 5th until you drafted Gage.

Good luck

1st of many, from Wednesday 08/24 PM, from the 2 Slot:

LJackson/7, Tagovailoa/14

Taylor/1, Fournette/2, JCook/8, KWalker/10, D'ErnJohnson/15 MikeDavis/16, Gio/19

Tyreek/3, GDavis/5, Renfrow/6, Boyd/11, Gallup/12, Julio/13

Kittle/4, Kmet/9, Bellinger/20

McPherson/17, Broncos/18

Started good right out of the gate by not having to make the CMC decision! Was hoping to get one of AJones/JvWilliams/Fournette at 2.11: Jones 2.08, JvWilliams 2.09...Conner(!) 2.10. Hello, Lenny! In a perfect world would prefer Tyreek to be WR2, but Higgins went at the 2/3 turn, didn't want the Lenny/Evans or Taylor/Pittman combos. My jury still out on 22 DJMoore. Was targeting Hockenson at the 4/5, pleased that Kittle fell, considered going Kittle/Hock, but Gabe Davis' upside seemed to vibe with Tyreek. Augmented that pairing with a steady-eddie PPR baseline Renfrow at 6.11. Don't prefer taking QB early, but Jackson's rushing yards/TD's floor to good to pass up. Added some PPR with James Cook/Kmet at 8/9. Don't need Kenny Walker until he's healthy. 11-13 Boyd(Burrow)/Gallup(Dak)/Julio(Brady) present a nice trio of bench WR from premium pass offenses, again, don't need Gallup any time soon.

There was a run on Tier 3/premium backup QB at the 11/12 turn that saw Brady, Dak, Carr, Rogers, Stafford and Cousins unfortunately exit the queue, so had to settle for a 'backup backup-qb plan'. Tua/Tyreek is a very, very poor man's combo, but if Lamar goes down, we'll need all the help we can get. It's shocking to see how much of Mahomes/Tyreek combo yardage was generated by Tyreek YAC. Tua may have his limitations, but I'm confident he can get Tyreek the ball within 10 yards of the LOS, and then it's up to Tyreek to do Tyreek things, and generate points for both of them.

Anticipating a Hunt trade, D'Ernest Johnson would benefit, and has injury upside as well. Mike Davis may be the Ravens RB1 in a Week 1 matchup @ Jets. Took 2nd kicker overall, but waited 16 picks after Tucker, and started the Round 17/18 PK run that saw 7 more go before it came back to us. Denver D has an offense to go with the altitude, and a tasty Wk1 matchup @ Seahawks. Sniped earlier on Rachaad White (Fournette), took consolation Gio, has injury upside if he stays, and who's good enough to land a underrated solid PPR role somewhere else if released. Bellinger an unchallenged starting TE, albeit with the Giants, but some folks think Daboll can resuscitate DJones, and if so, he may need a BFF to dump off to.

As 1st Drafts of the Season go, felt pretty good about this one. A healthy spread of baseline steady production (high floors) with upside swings (high ceiling), with the starters. RB bench rookies need to come through. Taking Lamar at a fair price bordering on a value at 7.2 cost a group of strong RB3/bench RB (Edmonds, Pollard, CEH, JRobinson (not a fan), Pacheco (not a fan), Patterson, Hunt, Penny (not a fan), Rhamondre/JJacobs (like the Players, not the situation). Getting sniped on Rachaad White at 11.01 was the only thing that really annoyed me.

More Drafts to follow and continued success and good luck to all!
Starters look really strong at every position including flex. If Walker is healthy and lives up to his hype, every week will be competitive I think.

This doesn't feel like a boom. I like your running backs. You spent waaaay too much draft capital on tight end.

I really don't want DK as my 3rd wr this year, he is your 1st . It looks like you just reached in every round after the 5th until you drafted Gage.

Good luck
What ADP source do you use? I use rotoviz which pulls FPC and according to the ADP over the last two weeks you are incorrect.

I do understand not everyone loves the bully TE strategy. Dk is my favorite player in the league… so when I can get him at 5.12 I’m happy. Talent will win out over the crap QB narrative going around. You will be sad at seasons end you didn’t want him as your WR3.

Last edited:
From the 5 spot.

K - Joseph (20)

Outstanding team. I would be fine with Lazard in the 6th and I think Gallup over Higbee was the right choice.

For you multiple team people, take a look at RTS.

What is RTS?

I believe the main event has filled, but there are some cheaper best ball options left.
Not just best ball. I have teams in The Fantasy Championship (TFC) on RTSports. $300 for 1 team & $850 for 3, $500k top prize. Looks like there are still plenty of openings. I like the interface, especially the ability to see your waivers for all your teams in a single window.

Last one of the year for me. I've had terrible luck with draft spots this year. 9 teams = spots 2, 6x2, 7, 10, 11x2 and 12x2.

This one from the 6 spot, it was nice to get Kupp here, my only share this year.

QB - R Wilson 9, T Lawrence 16

RB - Kamara 2, Hall 6, Gibsdon 8, K Walker 10, J Robinson 12, Hubbard 18, K Williams 20

WR - Kupp 1, Sutton 3, Godwin 5, Kirk 7, KJ Hamler 14, Pierce 15

TE - Waller 4, I Smith 11, Engram 13

K- Blankenship 19

DST -Saints 17

I am pretty happy with this team, Hall @ 6 was a surprise and my only share across all my leagues. I just missed on Dillon in the 5th(almost took him in the 4th). I

Last one of the year for me. I've had terrible luck with draft spots this year. 9 teams = spots 2, 6x2, 7, 10, 11x2 and 12x2.

This one from the 6 spot, it was nice to get Kupp here, my only share this year.

RB - Kamara 2, Hall 6, Gibsdon 8, K Walker 10, J Robinson 12, Hubbard 18, K Williams 20

K- Blankenship 19

DST -Saints 17

I am pretty happy with this team, Hall @ 6 was a surprise and my only share across all my leagues. I just missed on Dillon in the 5th(almost took him in the 4th). I
Awesome squad!

K- Blankenship 19

DST -Saints 17

You did really well here. "happy with this team" is an understement.

A week ago today - Thursday 09/01/22 - from the 12 Slot:

Brady/9, MJones/19

Mixon/1, Barkley/2, Zeke/4, KHunt/7, Mostert/12, Benjamin/14, Sermon/16

ARobinson/3, MThomas/5, Bateman/6, DvSmith/8, Gage/11, NBrown/20

Knox/10, Engram/13, Hooper/15

49'ers/17, Bass/18

Saturday 09/03/22 - from the 9 Slot (Power RB):

Wilson/9, Fields/14

Cook/1, Barkley/2, Conner/3, Etienne/4, MCarter/11, D'ErnJohnson/16, Sermon/19

Godwin/5, Mooney/7, Hopkins/8, SMoore/10, Boyd/12, JPalmer/13, Hamler/15

Hockenson/6, Jordan/17

Carlson/18, Broncos/20

Sunday 09/04/22 - from the 5 Slot:

Hurts/7, Stafford/11

Ekeler/1, JvWilliams/2, Patterson/8, RaaWhite/10, Mostert/12, McKinnon/14, Sermon/20

MEvans/3, GDavis/4, JJS-S/5, Olave/9, JPalmer/13, Hamler/15, Watkins/18

Hockenson/6, LThomas/16

Tucker/17, Browns/19

Tuesday 09/06/22 - from the 11 Slot (Zero RB):

Wilson/10, Carr/12

KHunt/7, Singletary/8, Henderson/9, KHerbert/11, BRobinson/13, Drake/17, CEvans/18

Diggs/1, Adams/2, DJMoore/3, Jeudy/5, JMeyers/14, Hamler/15

Waller/4, Goedert/6, Otton/20

Tucker/16, Saints/19

Wednesday 09/07/22 - from the 5 Slot (Power RB):

Hurts/7, Lawrence/16

Ekeler/1, Kamara/2, Fournette/3, Dillon/5, Hines/9, Abdullah/17, Sermon/20

McLaurin/4, Aiyuk/8, Olave/10, Boyd/11, Julio/12, McKenzie/13

Goedert/6, Engram/14, Hooper/15

Broncos/18, Hopkins/19

Reminder
It's a good thing that we can manipulate our starters after the Thursday night game in week 1. If you're like me, and thought ARob was worth a start this week, we get to swap him out.

Reminder
It's a good thing that we can manipulate our starters after the Thursday night game in week 1. If you're like me, and thought ARob was worth a start this week, we get to swap him out.

I have a Stafford. Looking for someone to pick up as we speak.

FBG #15 and #78 after week 2. Five teams in top 10%. 8 of 10 teams in playoffs (5 #1/2) and one in 5th.
Have 25 $125 BB Tourneys. 9 in 1st/2nd. 8 in 3rd 4th. My last seven I drafted had St.Brown on them.

Good luck
A lot can happen still but FYI @msudaisy26 .....its the highest scoring team in its league....BOOM so far and no Kittle yet. Added Wentz and Shepherd to the squad. #BoomTime

Good luck
A lot can happen still but FYI @msudaisy26 .....its the highest scoring team in its league....BOOM so far and no Kittle yet. Added Wentz and Shepherd to the squad. #BoomTime
Lol you are really taunting people after 2 weeks?

Good luck
Lol you are really taunting people after 2 weeks?
Yes.....victory laps ftw.

You hate Waddle/ASB/Elijah? Lol. Don’t like Cook/Swift? You might be having a rough season ahead of u. 😂

Waddle/ASB are being drafted on last years stats. I'm not taking Tau's WR2 in the 4th, he's not Manning or Warner. No interest in ASB. Spending 2 of your top 5 picks on Detroit Lions isn't a formula for success. It also works like a reverse stack where you're limiting your upside in the championship rounds. Moore's fine, just not a fan of his QB. That's a bias I need to get rid of as I've seen crappy Panther QBs constantly support top WRs from Muhammad, Jeffers, Benjamin, Smith, Ismail, etc.

I like Swift and Cook, just don't like dealing with their injuries. Maybe this year will be different. Loaded up on Swift last year. I really don't get what changed over a year to propel him up this much. He was RB18 last year, RB12 based on ppg. I also don't own Cook w/o handcuffing Mattison.

Love Swift but he is the new "Fragile Fred" Every week he has a different injury.

Users who are viewing this thread