What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 - How did I do? (1 Viewer)

From the 12th spot...BOOOOOOM!

QB: Lamar, Fields
RB: Saquan, Chubb, Patterson, Pacheco, Ronald Jones
WR: DK, Olave, Burks, Garret Wilson, Gage, Watkins
TE: Mandrews, Kittle, Njoku,
K: Bass, Folk
DF: Bills, NE

This doesn't feel like a boom. I like your running backs. You spent waaaay too much draft capital on tight end.

I really don't want DK as my 3rd wr this year, he is your 1st . It looks like you just reached in every round after the 5th until you drafted Gage.

Good luck
A lot can happen still but FYI @msudaisy26 .....its the highest scoring team in its league....BOOM so far and no Kittle yet. Added Wentz and Shepherd to the squad. #BoomTime
Lol you are really taunting people after 2 weeks?
Well....3 weeks in the team is 78th overall. Thats pretty boom.

Last edited:
....3 weeks in the team is 78th overall. Thats pretty boom.

Wow, 3 weeks in you were right and I was wrong. Absolutely amazing... I am starting to understand why no one likes you in here.
Its the degree to which you were wrong that I find funny. Someone needs to learn to laugh at themselves and not take a fantasy game so seriously. Its still boom btw....probs top 100 after tonight.

5 of 9 teams in the playoffs with 2 of them in the tournament. Just missed out on a 6th after having a bad week overall with my teams.

Good luck to all! Let’s go!!

I have 2 out of 4 teams in the playoffs. One 2 seed, one 4 seed, and had a 3rd team miss by 12 points.

Fun Facts
1) 75% of my teams the last 2 years have made the playoffs. I'll take it.
2) RE: msudaisy - the team you thought was awful ended as the 2 seed. ;)
3) RE: Da Glidz - noticed I played you this week and handed you an L. We have now been in 2 leagues together. I haven't lost to you, and in those two leagues I was highest scoring in one making the playoffs. I have yet to see you make the playoffs. Looks like I get to continue with bragging rights for the foreseeable future. Maybe you will get a 3rd crack at beating me next year.

My only team, top team in division. In the tournament.
Congrats!!!!! I have had years only drafting one team and others drafting multiple. Its much more challenging when you don't have a number of teams. Most volume drafters only show you the best of best. Reality is they would struggle to do well with just one team. Good luck to you!!

My only team, top team in division. In the tournament.
Congrats!!!!! I have had years only drafting one team and others drafting multiple. Its much more challenging when you don't have a number of teams. Most volume drafters only show you the best of best. Reality is they would struggle to do well with just one team. Good luck to you!!
To be fair, my team that you really liked, it flopped pretty badly. We shouldn’t take this too personally. It has ruined the fun of posting our teams. I personally enjoy different strategies and such.

PS - I started with playing 1 or 2 teams several years ago. My team count has grown while winning.

Good luck!

Initially planned to run 9 Teams, wound up doing 6. Three made League Playoffs (1, 1, 2)...one wrong lineup decision (11 points) away from landing a fourth playoff team, which would have been a 3 or 4 seed. Shame, because that Team went on a hell of a run in the back half of the Season after starting 1-5. Still, quite happy to have 50% advance, 3 'Golden Tickets'.

Took the 5 free Teams option for the League winner, and came up just short of landing another free Team in the Championship Round. Didn't quite break even. First time in a while haven't finished in plus territory, but didn't miss by much. Seemed like a weird season, overall. I'll take it.

Depends on what you mean by win money.

I have enough free rolls to put in a few more teams than last year. (FBG, 35 dollar satellites and 125 dollar best balls.) With the same amount of cash in the account as last year. Overall it was an okay year especially after about 8 weeks I thought I would be lucky to get 25 percent back.

Users who are viewing this thread