What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

5th pick - Keeper league, WHIR (1 Viewer)

Who would you choose with the 5th pick (already keeping Kamara, Chubb, & Watson)

• Nuk

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Kelce

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Zeke (if available)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

4th&inches

Footballguy
12-team, .5PPR, 4pt Passing TD, 3yr Keeper league

I have the 5th pick & my keepers are:

• Kamara (6th rd)
  • Chubb (8th rd)
  • Watson (9th rd) or Lindsay (11th)
I expect both Nuk and Kelce to be there at 5, but there's also a chance Zeke falls due to his holdout. Who should I draft with the 5th overall pick:

• Nuk
  • Kelce (Ertz, Kittle, & OJ Howard will all be kept)
  • Zeke (if available)

Leave a link and I'll respond to all posts

Last edited by a moderator:
I would take Hopkins.  He may be my #5 player if nobody was being kept so the fact you think he will still be there at 1.05 with everyone's keepers is surprising....but if he is there I think you need to take him. 

I would take Hopkins.  He may be my #5 player if nobody was being kept so the fact you think he will still be there at 1.05 with everyone's keepers is surprising....but if he is there I think you need to take him. 
Thank you. I anticipate the 1st 4 picks looking like:

1. Barkley
  2. CMC
  3. Zeke
  4. DJ/ Bell 
RB's tend to be drafted far earlier in this league and I expect this year to be no different. My only hesitation for drafting Nuk over Kelce was that 3 of the top 4 TE's are being kept, leaving Engram and Henry as the only other 2 I'd be targeting before the "late round guys"

I wouldn't stop anyone from taking Zeke, it doesn't feel the same as the Bell situation, but my answer is Nuk. His playoff schedule is amazing and he is going to be a WR1 even if something were to happen to Watson, look at who was throwing him the ball before. You're going to be in a good position to get 2 RB's in the 2nd and 3rd.  Watching drafts with Zeke, you got to take an insurance early.  

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/779352-rate-my-team-whir-100/

Users who are viewing this thread