What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

8 yrs post 30k legal battle, WI Wallaby guy obtains proper permits to own Zebra... (2 Viewers)

So, how old?- boy or girl?  Does male or female matter is taking care of a zebra?  Is one of the sexes more aggressive than the other etc?

Rodrigo Duterte said:
You said you ordered a 1 year old male, but were receiving a 2 year old filly instead.  A 2 year old female zebra IS called a filly, no?
The health paperwork was wrong and I had to track the owner down to make it right.  It is a 1 year old stud colt.

I got the more dangerous of the two....but I can breed female donkeys with it, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Late start this morning. But I'll film another update or two in about a half hour.

In the meantime, do yourself a favor and look up zebra calls on youtube....very challenging noise to duplicate! Lol.

They're all owned by our family's rodeo company.

80 horses

100 cows

200 bulls

2 donkeys

1 zebra

Approximately, sometimes those numbers double.
Curious, is there an end game for the Zebra here other than "I want on"? Putting a saddle on him? Taking him to kids parties? Teaching him how to two step?

Curious, is there an end game for the Zebra here other than "I want on"? Putting a saddle on him? Taking him to kids parties? Teaching him how to two step?
If within a year I can pet it and brush it without being in fear for my life, I'll consider myself a winner.

I don't think it will ever be safe enough to have around children.  If I could break it to lead I would think I could get him some kind of movie or TV acting role.

When he gets mad he sounds like a combination of a hyena and a dolphin.  Haven't been able to catch it on camera yet.

If within a year I can pet it and brush it without being in fear for my life, I'll consider myself a winner.

I don't think it will ever be safe enough to have around children.  If I could break it to lead I would think I could get him some kind of movie or TV acting role.

When he gets mad he sounds like a combination of a hyena and a dolphin.  Haven't been able to catch it on camera yet.
Sounds like a great addition  :thumbup:   :lmao:

I'm zebra challenged, other than seeing them at the zoo didn't know if there was a secondary market for them in the rodeo or birthday party circuit. Good to know.

You should get him an emotional support animal to calm him down.  I would suggest a wallaby.

Showed my kids the clip of the Wallaroo, and now I don't need to worry about them constantly asking to get a dog...

Users who are viewing this thread