What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A New Year, A New Woo (1 Viewer)

Can we go with Kate Beckinsale as a comparison this time?  TIA.
Speaking of KB, she was on Colbert last night.  Wearing this high class, yet still sexy black gown.  Talking all in her fantastic British accent.  She went to Oxford and speaks Russian as well, Colbert could barely concentrate he was so smitten.  Can't blame him at all, she's the perfect example of an Offdee 10.  

Woo Hoo!

I'd give it a few more dates before asking intentions otherwise it'll sound like you are desperate. Enjoy the time together is what should be the goal always.... :)
No more women's advice!  You chicks always say things like "take it slow" "give her space" rather than "bend her over the nearest examination chair!"

Speaking of KB, she was on Colbert last night.  Wearing this high class, yet still sexy black gown.  Talking all in her fantastic British accent.  She went to Oxford and speaks Russian as well, Colbert could barely concentrate he was so smitten.  Can't blame him at all, she's the perfect example of an Offdee 10.  
Past her prime, though. What is she...60 now?

"I do plan on asking her about her intentions (just friends, possible relationship, etc.), as I want to be clear with her that I am looking for a relationship at this point. Not that it has to be immediate, of course, but it is an end goal for me, and I want to be up front about that so as not to waste my time or hers if that's not what she's looking for. "

Please do not start this conversation with any woman when you just start dating.  Just let things flow for awhile.  She should know from your actions that you are nice, trustworthy guy but want to lay pipe. 

Maybe dumb, but serious question: Does "New Woo" know Marissa? I can't remember if your kids all attended the same school.

"I do plan on asking her about her intentions (just friends, possible relationship, etc.), as I want to be clear with her that I am looking for a relationship at this point. Not that it has to be immediate, of course, but it is an end goal for me, and I want to be up front about that so as not to waste my time or hers if that's not what she's looking for. "

Please do not start this conversation with any woman when you just start dating.  Just let things flow for awhile.  She should know from your actions that you are nice, trustworthy guy but want to lay pipe. 
Starting to get an Alias at the Shore vibe from Col. Jessep. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Point taken on gauging her intentions. It seemed kosher to me at this point only because of the way things went down before with us. I guess it's a fair point that if she looked me back up now, she is clearly interested in some way. I'm fine with putting that discussion off for now. And with some luck, maybe it won't be necessary at all. Thanks, gents (and lady). ;)  

Dude, she liked an old facebook picture of yours from months ago. Thats certified stalker status. She doesnt wanna just be friends.

As I said before. It's on my radar. But sometimes ####ty stuff happens to good people, too. I'm more concerned with her as a person. Time will tell. 
Meh, fine as long as you don't rush off to Little Neon Wedding Chapel in Vegas.

You don't need to be H3 in some other guy's message board thread.

Make sure she comes by your house when the neighbor is around. A little jealousy may work in your favor if she stops and thinks about what she pushed away. Maybe the new girl is the key to getting the first to realize what she wants. That's if you still do of course. At least that's how it seems to work in the movies. Or maybe there's a twist and these two women get together and leave you to watch all of their kids.

Make sure she comes by your house when the neighbor is around. A little jealousy may work in your favor if she stops and thinks about what she pushed away. Maybe the new girl is the key to getting the first to realize what she wants. That's if you still do of course. At least that's how it seems to work in the movies. Or maybe there's a twist and these two women get together and leave you to watch all of their kids.
Very true.

Look, you probably think a three-way with neighbor and serial bride would never happen.

But until you ask, you really can't be sure.

No doubt Colonel she's interested in you if she looked you back up.  

So I'm speeding up 15 pages, what is the play when the neighbor across the street gets jealous of you petting another cat?  Are you over her, or do you engage if she wants to come over in the rain and hug sometime after your into the new girl?  

Good luck!

There's still the other outcome/fantasy

Last edited by a moderator:
No doubt Colonel she's interested in you if she looked you back up.  

So I'm speeding up 15 pages, what is the play when the neighbor across the street gets jealous of you petting another cat?  Are you over her, or do you engage if she wants to come over in the rain and hug sometime after your into the new girl?  

Good luck!
As a general war strategy, I never engage two targets at the same time. If anything were to happen with Marissa, I think it would be way down the road anyway. If things were going well with the new lady at that point, then there wouldn't be a need to go there. I do still care for her as a person, but I had to make myself get over her, because I was overthinking everything and that's just not healthy. Time to move forward and seek happiness. 

As a general war strategy, I never engage two targets at the same time. If anything were to happen with Marissa, I think it would be way down the road anyway. If things were going well with the new lady at that point, then there wouldn't be a need to go there. I do still care for her as a person, but I had to make myself get over her, because I was overthinking everything and that's just not healthy. Time to move forward and seek happiness. 
Tough to not do this for many folks (me included)

I'm thinking throwback? ;)  
Wear your Archie Manning jersey.  Conversation starter.

New Woo : Is that a Manning jersey?  I didn't know either of the Mannings ever played for the Saints.

NRJ : They didn't.  This is Archie Manning, he's Peyton and Eli's dad.  Best Saints QB ever until Brees came along.  Bonus points for no weird birthmark on his face.

NW : I like Peyton better.

NRJ : Better than who?  I hope you mean Eli and not Brees. (gets serious and voice takes on a steely, menacing quality) I hope you don't mean Brees.....

NW : No, I meant Eli.

NRJ (brightens up, voice returns to normal) : Oh !  Yeah, me too.  Plus he has all that Papa John's dough.

NW : They give him all the dough?  Does he make all the crusts himself?

NRJ : No, I meant dough as in MONEY.

NW : I like Papa John's.

NRJ : Ok, favorite topping?

NW : Pepperoni

NRJ : Me too, hey (switches to a "dice" Clay impression) - how's about gargling MY pepperoni?  OH !!!!

NW : OK, this just got weird.

NRJ : You think that's weird, check this out !

NRJ drops trou, then bends at the waist, grabs his ankles through his legs and "butt-walks" out of the restaurant while singing "Aqualung" at top volume.

Cut to :

2 hours later, NRJ sits outside Marissa's bedroom window tuning a ukelele.

NRJ : Are you there?  This one's a new one I just wrote.  It's called "Hug Me Again Before I Light Up a Charcoal Grill In My Bedroom With All The Doors and Windows Shut."

/scene

New Woo : Is that a Manning jersey?  I didn't know either of the Mannings ever played for the Saints.

NRJ : They didn't.  This is Archie Manning, he's Peyton and Eli's dad.  Best Saints QB ever until Brees came along.  Bonus points for no weird birthmark on his face.

NRJ : Better than who?  I hope you mean Eli and not Brees. (gets serious and voice takes on a steely, menacing quality) I hope you don't mean Brees.....

NRJ (brightens up, voice returns to normal) : Oh !  Yeah, me too.  Plus he has all that Papa John's dough.

NRJ : Me too, hey (switches to a "dice" Clay impression) - how's about gargling MY pepperoni?  OH !!!!

NRJ drops trou, then bends at the waist, grabs his ankles through his legs and "butt-walks" out of the restaurant while singing "Aqualung" at top volume.

Cut to :

NRJ : Are you there?  This one's a new one I just wrote.  It's called "Hug Me Again Before I Light Up a Charcoal Grill In My Bedroom With All The Doors and Windows Shut."

/scene
Holy crap  :tebow:  

Cut to :

/scene
:no:  So unrealistic.

NRJ couldn't grab his ankles

Very true.

Look, you probably think a three-way with neighbor and serial bride would never happen.

But until you ask, you really can't be sure.
That would be like Monmouth winning the NCAA tourney. Technically it "could" happen but the odds are at the bottom of the Vegas board with lots of zeros behind it.

That said...GO MONMOUTH!  :towelwave:

Users who are viewing this thread