What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Access Any Radio Station Anywhere In The World (1 Viewer)

Fantastic find thank you for sharing.  Terrible search interface which I guess is to be expected.  If anyone comes across any good old school or underground hip hop stations, please share.  I'm really digging ASTOUNDED out of Frankfurt and there is nothing like listening to reggae straight from the tap in Jamaica. GT Reggae radio in particular.  

Neo said:
Fantastic find thank you for sharing.  Terrible search interface which I guess is to be expected.  If anyone comes across any good old school or underground hip hop stations, please share.  I'm really digging ASTOUNDED out of Frankfurt and there is nothing like listening to reggae straight from the tap in Jamaica. GT Reggae radio in particular.  
https://www.accuradio.com/hip-hop/

Had to go to Dumfries, Scotland to cross paths with the Nashville band The Southern Gothic.  Thought for a moment I'd discovered an Elton John song I'd never heard.

Sunday Suit

Upon further review, a quick sampling of four more songs from the band ended in disappointment; formulaic borderline bro country. Sunday Suit is still excellent.

When I was in Tanzania, on the 4 hour ride from the village we were at to the airport in Kilimanjaro, I heard quite a few American 80's songs on the radio..

Pulled up a Jamaica station and the first song I heard was a reggae cover of Neil Diamond 's I Am I Said, and it hit me that all Neil's songs wound translate nicely into reggae.

Maybe this has been done and I'm slow to figure it out.

I love this app, start the day with a cup of coffee and zip around the globe tuning-in.

One thing that stands out to me.

Japan's milktoast music scene is lacking one key ingredient.

Soul.  Gaaaaaawd aawfuullll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shazam is doing a pretty good job IDing most of these songs.

Indian Trap ftw.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread